PDA

View Full Version : Synergetic Revamped Class list

drew2u
2012-11-21, 12:28 AM
It seems like every single class has had a revamp or a fix in order to make it balance with all the other classes, naturally enough. But has anyone looked into the various proposed fixes people have come up with and compared them to other 'fixed' classes?

This would be something that were I knowledgeable enough about the tier system and what exactly makes a class or its features over/under-powered, I would definitely try to compose a list myself of 11 fixes that all work well with each other.
As it is my group doesn't power game and I'm sure barely any of them have heard of the tier system so I really don't have to worry about any of that.

So I'm curious; has anyone made a list like this before?

VGLordR2
2012-11-23, 01:31 PM
Rogue Shadows put out this (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B86CqQWWW_t7SmwtT2xFN3lQdjQ/edit?pli=1) PDF in an attempt to fix the base classes (and a bunch of other stuff as well). I honestly don't have the experience to tell just how good his fixes are, but it looks like several issues were resolved. I know that he asked the GiantitP community for assistance, so it can't be too bad.