PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? (Dnd any ed)

Hopeless
2012-11-21, 07:27 AM
I was wondering if you could use the point buy under any edition of dungeons and dragons (including 5e if you want) what would you select for your party of say 4-5 player characters?

Assuming your party's first adventure is using the red box adventure where you venture inside the catacombcs of a ruin set atop a hill overlooking your character's home village.

You've been asked to look out for a young cleric from your church named Aleena and to watch out for a suspected evil wizard named Bargle whose affiliated with the brother of King Stefan whose calls himself the Black Baron because of his suit of shiny ebony full plate armour and helm.

Using the core rules only what race and class would you choose and what quest would you want for each of the characters in your selected party?

For example a group of adventurers consisting of a former town guard, a elven merchant, a halfling herbalist, a dwarven wizard and the guard's daughter head up to the ruin to find Aleena and return with her to the Village Church but...

Tylorious
2012-11-21, 07:36 AM
I can't answer your first question, but as for the second one I would say, a human warrior, an elven ranger, a halfling expert, a human spellcaster, and a dwarven priest.
keep in mind expert=rogue,bard and priest=CLERIC,paladin,druid(divine casters)

forgive me if this is not what you were looking for