PDA

View Full Version : Exhaled Barrier Questions

GutterFace
2012-11-21, 07:39 AM
Just have a few quick questions since i want to pick up Exhaled Barrier for my DFA.

1) does anyone know of a way to improve the number of rounds (past the 1d4) the barrier exists for?

2) the last part of the feat says if your breath weapon does not deal damage the barrier will deal 2d6 fire damage. Does the barrier if i choose Sickening Breath; sicken all that cross the barrier as well as fire? or just the 2d6 fire since my sicken breath does no damage?

3) can i overlap barriers or does the last one placed, replace the previous barrier?

4) lets say if i have Acid or Sonic energy damage on my breath attack would it deal damage to whatever passes through, including armor and such?

thanks all!!

RagnaroksChosen
2012-11-21, 10:57 AM
To answer your questions:

1. Not that I know of.
2. No, "If your breath weapon doesn't deal energy damage, the wall deals fi re damage" it does not actualy use your breath for any thing but the amount of damage. The clause is in there so that people who don't have an energy type breath weapon could still use this feat.
3. That as far as I am aware a GM call. I don't know of any Raw reasons that two walls can't exist in the same space.
4. I belive this is a GM call. But to be honest I would allow it. Reflex for half of course.

GutterFace
2012-11-21, 11:19 AM
thanks for the input!

seem like all solid answers :)