PDA

View Full Version : (3P) Kelsey's Wildlife Biology Services - Need new animals or magical beasts?

Roxxy
2012-11-23, 12:48 AM
Tell me what it is and what CR range you would like it to fit in to and whether you want Pathfinder or 3.5 statistics, and I'll write it up a set of statistics for it. It has to be of the Animal or Magical Beast type, and it must either be a real animal or present in mythology or folklore (dire versions of creatures are acceptable). It can be an extinct animal such as a dinosaur if that's what you want. I don't mind if it's a bit of an esoteric animal. My point here is to write up as many new animals and mythological creatures as I can (especially extinct ones).

Wyntonian
2012-11-23, 01:06 AM
Do you know what I've never seen?

A fancy D&Dified pangolin (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6o4ur0BWa1qdurtuo1_1280.jpg). Ever. If someone has a more urgent request, well, mine isn't. I don't really care, CR-wise or anything else. Just have fun :smallsmile:

Eldan
2012-11-23, 06:35 AM
I was looking for an ostrich a while ago. Probably around CR 1. I also noted there's no fox, which rreally shouldn't be the case. CR 1/2-ish, for that one?

Lyndworm
2012-11-23, 02:31 PM
I would also like to see an ostrich (because ratites are awesome), but Frostburn has stats for an arctic fox. Just change its Hide bonus from snow and ice to something more appropriate, and you've got a fox.