PDA

View Full Version : relying solely on wisdom

samuraijaques
2012-11-23, 03:54 PM
hi guys, i was recently helping one of my players make a stylish druid archer when i noticed something interesting.

a druid with the deadly hunter alternate class feature gets their wisdom to AC, add in shiba protector for wisdom to attack and damage and you end up with a character that relies on wisdom for AC, attack, damage and spell casting.

my question is this, is there a way to make wisdom count for more with this character? by which i mean is there a way to apply her wisdom modifier to more things.

my other question is, is there any other build that can get more out of one attribute?

looking forward to hearing from you

cheers

Xervous
2012-11-23, 04:00 PM
Here ya go, the X to Y thread...

http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=uilqhsph8d0ut7t0r8fgadsqp1&topic=4369

Clistenes
2012-11-23, 04:54 PM
hi guys, i was recently helping one of my players make a stylish druid archer when i noticed something interesting.

a druid with the deadly hunter alternate class feature gets their wisdom to AC, add in shiba protector for wisdom to attack and damage and you end up with a character that relies on wisdom for AC, attack, damage and spell casting.

my question is this, is there a way to make wisdom count for more with this character? by which i mean is there a way to apply her wisdom modifier to more things.

my other question is, is there any other build that can get more out of one attribute?

looking forward to hearing from you

cheers

I once played a Paladin/Cleric/Fist of Raziel with Serenity, Intuitive Strike and Zen Archery.