PDA

View Full Version : [EXALTED] Dragon hunted by Arad help

Darth_Versity
2012-11-24, 06:25 AM
So im about to restart my Exalted game set in Lookshy.I have 3 Dragon Bloods (Fire, Air and Wood) and 2 Solars (Twilight and Night, neither very combat focused). In our last game I had them ordered by the Seventh Legion (who the Dragons are all part of) to investigate several dissapearances. It eventually led them to Port Calin where they discovered a small army of Realm soldiers preparing to head south and attack Lookshy. They evaded the army and got to the city in time to warn everyone and prevent a surprise attack. They then discovered it was house Iselsi who were looking to regain the prestiege they lost when they tried to kill the empress by destroying Lookshy, the one thing the empress couldn't. The game ended with the army arriving and a drawn out war between the two factions.

I'm picking up a year later. The Twilight Solar has been accepted by the Seventh Legions Sorcerous division and has been taught Terrestrial level sorcery. She has also helped on the restoration of the soulbreaker orb as well as a special shielding that will protect those wearing from the orbs effect (but only this orb, not any other) and will be sent with a strike team into the middle of the opposing forces and wipe them out.

However, Arad the hunter is in the area and currently hunting the leader of House Iselsi, a cat goddess who is currently the Night castes familiar and Tien Yu. Tien Yu knows she is being hunted and cannot currently leave the city knowing that she will be attacked by Arad, so she transfers her essense into one of the Dragons, hoping that he can get past Arad allowing her to get back to Shan Yu.

When the party arrives to activate the Orb they will be discovered by the leader of House Iselsi. They must fight of enemy forces while guarding whoever is activating the orb. As its preparing to fire Arad will appear sensing all 3 of his targets in one place. He will begin to slaughter everyone thus showing that he is well and truly beyond the parties ability to defeat and then as he prepares to kill them the orb activates.It kills most of the army and badly injures Arad who flees the area. Now the party are informed they are endangering the city an must leave to find some way to defeat Arad or get him to leave them and Tien Yu alone.

After that im stumped. I'm leaving it up to the party to decide how to proceed but finding it hard to predict what they'll do or what to prepare, so if it was you in this situation, what would you do?

TL;DR Your a group of Solars and Dragon Bloods from Lookshy and you've had to leave because Arad is hunting you. What would you do?