PDA

View Full Version : Erathis, the Hidden Region! IC

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-26, 02:50 PM
They come. The land calls them. They do not hear her, but the land needs them. To the four corners, they will be called.

In the Frozen North, one will be forced to walk past Hells Gate.

In the Steaming South, one will gaze on that which dwells behind the stars.

In the War Torn West, one will find that the past cannot be outrun.

In the Dreaming East, one will rouse both Death and Life.

In the Unknown Center, one will roll the Dice on which Erathis may survive.

The Last will brave the pit, and shall continue the cycle.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Each of you has your own reasons for Traveling in Erathis, and these are your tales. Professor Pine sent you a letter, requesting your presence at her lab in Maple Village.

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-26, 04:36 PM
Asherati sailed down the river to Maple Village, it was farther than his parent's route would take him, so he was currently in one of the smaller sailing boats used for going into towns. Along with his best friend Marcus, the two were just arriving in port now, "Oi Marc, what do you think this Professor Pine wants to see us about?" he asks, twirling a dark blue metal card in his hand as Aquamarine swam through the river, looking for sea lettuce, one of her favorites, along with fiddleheads and cattail shoots.

Regalus
2012-11-26, 04:43 PM
Trevor hummed a pleasant tune as he walked down the familiar streets of the old port town; his faithful friend by his side as he took his first steps into the brave new world that would be his life. Granted, said steps had taken him to a place he had visited since he was eight; but one does not question fate when it turns its gaze upon them.

So it was that young Trevor now stood before their Region's esteemed Research Labs. The boy taken one last deep breath to steel his nerves before walking inside.

sournote103
2012-11-26, 04:46 PM
Faolan was rather lost, despite the size of the village. After spending a minute or two puzzling over where the address given in the letter might possibly be, he gave up and released his Eevee from its Poké ball. He presented the letter, hoping that the professor's scent might still be on it, allowing the Eevee to locate the laboratory for him.

So... I'm trying to use Evee's scent ability, which means I just roll 1d20, right?

[roll0]

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-26, 07:12 PM
Lily’s stomach lurched. As she stepped off the boat, her legs seemed to turn to jelly and the horizon shifted before her. She squeezed her eyes tight and took a few deep breaths. “One, two, three…four.” That’s…a little better. Now…where am I? Her eyes scanned the strange new land before her. Strange pokémon splashed in the river, the breeze rustled the leaves of trees she’d never seen before. Her stomach turned again as she realized she was on her own for the first time.

Alice squirmed in her arms, crumpling the letter clutched in Lily’s right hand. Struggling to hold on to her anxious pokémon, she stumbled through the streets. “Can you tell me—Wait, I just---Hello? Please help—“ She spoke too softly to be heard over the noise of the town. Everyone kept walking right past her. She stumbled backward, into a boy with an eevee of his own. “Oh! I’m sorry,” she gave an uncomfortable laugh “This keeps happening to me today, please forgive me. I’m not from around here."

She's talking to Faolan at the end, in case I didn't make that clear enough.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-26, 07:24 PM
Lily and Faolan
The little fluffball sniffs at the paper, and then sniffs around the ground. And then stops in front of the biggest building in town, right across from the East Pier. Then, noticing the young girl, goes up to her and starts playfuly sniffing.

Trevor
Right in front of the lab, your Sekit tenses up! Theres a strange kid, a Evee and a girl in frot of the lab.

Asherati & Marcus
Aquamarine heads over to the boat, chewing happily on a stalk of sea lettuce, right as you get to the East Pier. You can see the crowd of kids from here.

Jacior
2012-11-26, 07:37 PM
Marcus was laying back with the top of his head resting in the cool water as they sailed. He lifted his head when his brother spoke to him, water running down his face and the back of his neck. "Probably something we did interfered with something she was doing. I can think of a few recent disasters." He stuck his toungue out and let his head flop back into the water. "Maybe she heard about your card thing and wants to have a look. Though, I don't why she'd want to see me too." He watched the spiny back of Chomper as the beast swam with it's head down in the water, looking for something to eat no doubt.

sournote103
2012-11-26, 07:51 PM
"Yeah, I'm not from around here either," Faolan replied. "Sorry, I'd see if I could help you figure out where you're going, but I'm looking for Professor Maple's lab, and I think my Eevee just tracked that down for me..."

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-26, 08:06 PM
"Heh," Ashe laughs, "doubt anything we did reached this far," he says tieing the boat to the pier before getting off, Aquamarine hopping on as well, shaking the water off before hading a bit of the sea lettuce to Ashe, knowing he liked the little plants too, to which he took a small portion of it, letting the turpine keep the rest. Much like the little bunny mon, Ashe was partial to sea greens and shellfish rather than earthbound ones.

"Let's go Marc, there are already some others here," he says as Aquamarine quickly dashes over to the group that was already gathered. She hops onto the girl's shoulder suddenly and offers a piece of the sea lettuce. It would be cute if it weren't that she had done so out of completely nowhere and probably scared the girl, "sorry about her," Ashe says, taking the bunny off the girls shoulder, "she's a little too enthusiastic at times," he says, giving a bit of a laugh as he set Aquamarine on the ground again.

Jacior
2012-11-26, 09:00 PM
Marcus raises his head up and grins. "That just means we aren't trying hard enough." He sits up and shakes his head vigorously, dislodging a large amount of water from his head. When he is satisfied he isn't totally going to soak himself, he reaches out and pulls the totodile out of the water by his tail. "Come on, you great beast you, we're here." Chomper had a rather large fish in his mouth and was chewing on the front half as the water dripped off the pokemon.

Marcus sighed. "You're always eating. Don't I feed you enough?" He sets the totodile down on the pier and clambers up himself. Chomper shakes the water off himself much resemblig Marcus who had done so just prior. The pokemon keeps eating the fish as they walk up the dock towards the group of people whom were already gathered. "Hey hey hey. What's up party people?"

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-26, 09:37 PM
Lily’s eyes lit up. “The Maple Lab? That’s where I’m going too!” Alice squirmed out of her arms as she held up the crumpled letter. The other eevee dashed off toward a large building down the road, and the boy followed not far behind. She ran to keep up, Alice trotting along at her heels.

She wondered what had finally caused the Professor to respond to her letters. As she approached the building, she noticed a number of others converging at the door. So this is about more than just my letter. I wonder what it could be? She was lost in her thoughts when Aquamarine jumped onto her shoulder. When the shock wore off, she looked up at Aquamarine’s trainer, who was apparently in the middle of an apology. “Oh, that’s alright. She’s a…turpine, isn't she?”

Lily is from far enough away that she speaks with a noticeable accent compared to natives of Erathis.

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-26, 10:44 PM
"Yea, I've had her since she was an egg, I call her Aquamarine, Amari for short," Ashe says, grinning widely, "I'm Asherati by the way, though most people call me Ash," he says, offering a hand, "nice to meet you, Miss..."

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-26, 10:50 PM
Lily shook Ash's hand. "Lily. Lily Stone. Nice to meet you, Ash. Are you here to see the Professor, too?"

Alice hesitantly sniffed at Faolan's eevee, hoping to play.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-26, 10:51 PM
Chomper, after you ask him the "don't I feed you enough" looks at you sadly and starts gnawing on your shoe.

As you head into the city, he occasionly trys to take a bite out of anything that comes near his mouth, but just a little exploretory nibble.

Once you get to the lab, and stop in front with the others, he turns to grawing contently at your shoe.

Jacior
2012-11-27, 12:44 AM
Marcus cries out in pain. "WHY?!?! WHY THE SHOES!" He tries to keep things out of Chompers mouth with little success. The totodile was just too fast to keep up with. As he finally settles down to chewing his shoe as they stop, he just takes it of and gives it to the pokemon. "If you want it so bad you can have it." He looks up at Lily. "And I'm his brother Marcus. Marc if you like. And yes, we're both here to see the professor... And now to get new shoes."

DaOldeWolf
2012-11-27, 12:49 AM
Jake calmly checked the city. He felt a nice and fresh breeze while on the port. Still, he knew he wasnt there for sightseeing or vacations but to meet with the professor. It wouldnt hurt to enjoy the view while looking for the lab, would it? And while he was there, he might as well call his pokemon. "Dragodon, go!" He then released his pokemon from its pokeball.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-27, 01:16 AM
"Nice to meet you too." She giggled at Chomper's antics. "Your totodile's quite a character. Do you know what Professor Pine wants with all of us?" She tried to call Alice back to her side, but the young eevee ignored her and slinked over to investigate the shoe-chewing new arrival.

sournote103
2012-11-27, 07:44 AM
"It must be something important," noted Faolan. "I don't really have an address, so the Professor must have really had to go out of her way to get this to me... I ended up getting it at a Pokémon Center."

Regalus
2012-11-27, 09:56 AM
"What's the matter boy?" Trevor absent mindedly asked as he turned to follow his partner's gaze, soon meeting with the swiftly growing cluster of young trainers; only to burst in a short fit of laughter upon witnessing the Totodile's shenanigans.

"If that's the case, guess we all better march in and ask her; hopefully before his totodile get's hungry again," he oh-so-bluntly interjected into the ongoing conversation with a grin on his face. "Ya'll aren't from around here are ya?" he inquired amiably as Dani eyed the new comer's mons curiously from a distance.

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-27, 12:33 PM
Ashe gives Trevor a look, "no, but I've been here before," he replies, "been a while though... met Prof. Pine while I was here last time, a little odd, but nice enough."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-27, 02:32 PM
The Door the the Lab opens, and a sight fammilair to many who come to the lab pops his head out. Chewy (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Ursaring&start=183&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=X&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1280&bih=856&tbm=isch&tbnid=XdG498IE1oDwoM:&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranive/4539879316/&docid=B35BN-Kq6j1P3M&imgurl=http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4060/4539879316_f1b3ae2876_z.jpg&w=400&h=515&ei=WRO1ULnjKsW02wWVpYGICw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=219&sig=110474644157550840007&page=6&tbnh=164&tbnw=116&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:36,s:183,i:118&tx=57&ty=65) Profesor Pines Ursarang, who doubles as her butler. He opens the Door, and snorts, seeming to be inviting you in. As he notices Ash and Marcus, he seems to glare. Seems he remebers last time...

Just a short ways in, you hear some mild swearing. "Chewy, get your furry behind back here! He said the kids would be here soon, and we need to get everything ready!"

As you round the corner, you come face to face with Professor Pine (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Female+Professor&start=107&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1280&bih=856&tbm=isch&tbnid=25_Pqrruj4AgWM:&imgrefurl=http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6454126-young-female-teacher.php&docid=LSVOEu0ABX6KSM&imgurl=http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/6454126/2/stock-photo-6454126-young-female-teacher.jpg&w=380&h=253&ei=aRS1UMDpLMb62AXiwYC4CQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=639&vpy=280&dur=750&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=139&ty=97&sig=110474644157550840007&page=4&tbnh=149&tbnw=226&ndsp=39&ved=1t:429,r:36,s:107,i:238) herself.

"Oh my, your here half a hour eliar then he said you'd be... okay, let me just find the papers..."

DaOldeWolf
2012-11-27, 03:07 PM
"Where should we go? I wonder where the professor´s lab could be." Jake says as he continues wandering around the area. He wasnt really worried. He knew that he would find the place sooner or later.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-27, 03:27 PM
Lily made her way to the edge of the group and recalled Alice to her pokéball. Being in the middle of a crowd made her uncomfortable. She examined the walls for some hint at what kind of research was being done here.

Jacior
2012-11-27, 06:46 PM
The totoldile was still chewing contentedly on Marcus' shoe when the eevee came over to sniff at him. He waved his little arms at the eevee, but doesn't stop chewing on the shoe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus grins at Chewy and waves at the ursaring. He nudges his brother with and elbow. "I think he remembers us." He picks up the totodile, shoe still in its mouth and follows the people inside. The flurry of activity had the eleven year old in a buzz. So many people and pokemon. It was like going to market. Chomper squirmed in his arms as they walked, no doubt trying to wiggle his way out and chew on something else he wasn't supposed to.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-27, 08:36 PM
The Group
Looking around at the ever hetic pokemon lab, you see chalkboards full of tracings, star charts and graphs that seem to be related to pokemon types and various astrological and minerial data, as well as electromagentic fluxes.

"Why are there only five? And Ash and Marcus, why in Eons and Eves name did he have to pick you two trouble makers? At least Trevor should keep you in line. Not to mention the young lady here.

But, before I talk, did that trouble making little punk put you five up to this?"

She seems agitated, as if she has a lot on her mind right now, instead of being scatterbrained over her reasearch, like normal.

Jake
Almost before you now it, your knocked off your feet and picked up by a squad of Little pokemon (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=larvitar&num=10&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=AuKEmMuUZGQoiM:&imgrefurl=http://faqs.ign.com/articles/381/381504p1.html&docid=5ehcJnuX9BM3SM&imgurl=http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani246.gif&w=275&h=300&ei=U2m1UJTxA-mVyAGh-oHwDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=107&vpy=72&dur=93&hovh=235&hovw=215&tx=101&ty=138&sig=100984107589965175016&page=1&tbnh=145&tbnw=133&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:117), with a creepy looking leader (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=larvitar&num=10&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=nfiNqBAYXipfYM:&imgrefurl=http://pg.jifish.co.uk/%3Fno%3D246&docid=N9hAwyOOOy9uuM&imgurl=http://th07.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/2007/129/3/4/Larvitar_Gaara_by_TiaraRosada.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=U2m1UJTxA-mVyAGh-oHwDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=247&vpy=350&dur=485&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=132&ty=135&sig=100984107589965175016&page=2&tbnh=160&tbnw=160&start=25&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:25,i:228).

Within a few seconds, they chuck you at the pokemon lab, then run off in formation.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-27, 08:52 PM
"P-put us up to what, Professor? You called us here, didn't you?" She straightened her skirt and eyed Marcus nervously. The letter said nothing about being responsible for keeping somebody else in line.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-27, 09:05 PM
Inside the Lab

All of a sudden, something drops from the rafters. (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=larvitar&num=10&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=nfiNqBAYXipfYM:&imgrefurl=http://pg.jifish.co.uk/%3Fno%3D246&docid=N9hAwyOOOy9uuM&imgurl=http://th07.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/2007/129/3/4/Larvitar_Gaara_by_TiaraRosada.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=U2m1UJTxA-mVyAGh-oHwDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=247&vpy=350&dur=485&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=132&ty=135&sig=100984107589965175016&page=2&tbnh=160&tbnw=160&start=25&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:25,i:228) Perched on a Drawer, and glareing at you, he speaks to the professor. "The late one has been left at the door. Have you explained what is going on to them?"

"No Gaarvitar, I was getting to that. Youngins, this pokemons master is one of the most minpultive drunken excuse for a legendary you will ever see. I had already sent out the letters, when he showed up and started talking to me. Or rather, hit on me while saying the odd thing about you.

But, lets get business out of the way first. I sent the letters to you because I belived you could help with several parts of my research. Would you do me the honor of accepting a pokedex?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-27, 09:10 PM
"In my defense, Marc and Chomper dragged me into it," Ashe says, holding a finger up, "and I did try to stop them," he says, sweatdropping as he remembered the 'bouncing magikarp' incident, as he called it, "usually Aquamarine and I can keep them out of trouble, other times we just get caught in the aftermath of his, um, fun," he continues, rubbing the back of his head while laughing nervously.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-27, 09:11 PM
A talking pokemon...? Lily approached the desk to get a better look at the strangely-dressed larvitar. She turned around when she heard the word "pokedex" and gave a sharp nod.

Jacior
2012-11-27, 09:21 PM
Marcus grinned. "Oh, come on. You know that was hilarious. Who knew it would end up that way?" He looks slightly off into the distance while Chomper squirms in his grip, remembering the event. He nods when the professor mentions a pokedex. "Really? How are we supposed to help with you research?"

DaOldeWolf
2012-11-27, 09:34 PM
"How lucky are we, Dragodon?" Jake replied while getting back on his feet. He notices a group of people talking and decides to get closer followed by his Charmander. He manages to hear the women´s offering of a pokedex. "A pokedex? Cooooool!" The words come out of his mouth without caring about being noticed.

sournote103
2012-11-27, 09:44 PM
"Um... Sorry, but... what's a Pokédex?" inquired Faolan. "I, uh... I've never heard of those..."

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-27, 10:05 PM
"A device used to identify and catalogue pokemon," Ashe says instantly, then blinks, "I need to stop reading those things, that was completely reflex."

Jacior
2012-11-27, 10:25 PM
"And to think he says I'm the impulsive one." Marcus says, a grin evident in his voice. "But I think we'd both try and help with your research if we can. And Pokedex's are pretty awesome anyway."

sournote103
2012-11-27, 10:27 PM
"I guess I can help as well; I'm going to travl around anyway, so I'll probably see a lot of different kinds of Pokémon."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-27, 10:59 PM
"Ya, I need data on various pokemon, in diffrent parts of the region. Also, there are several places and things that need to get looked into, and Capone made his instructions clear. Either it was you six, or the contient would implode."

She turns and gets something from the desk behind her. It's a simple looking box, with a pokedex logo.

"Now, you point the camra at the pokemon, and you scane them, and somehow data is filed. Oak never did explain how that worked, and all we know is that they DO work somehow. Now, these ones are a litle better. They also have a cell phone and map app, so you should be able to find your way around the East fairly well.

Now, do you have any ideas for what you want to do or go?"

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-27, 11:11 PM
Implode?? She must be exaggerating. Right...? Lily quietly accepted her Pokedex. "I've heard a lot about the ruins of Erathis. There's a ziggurat here somewhere?" She looked down at the device in her hands. I'd like to see it."

She didn't think it was her place to ask too many questions just yet, but one nagged rather persistently in the back of her mind. Who is Capone?

sournote103
2012-11-28, 07:37 AM
"Um... I can really go anywhere, I guess." After a moment, Faolan followed his statement with a question: "Also, um... Who are these 'Oak' and 'Capone' people?"

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 10:20 AM
Gaarvitar (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=larvitar&num=10&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=nfiNqBAYXipfYM:&imgrefurl=http://pg.jifish.co.uk/%3Fno%3D246&docid=N9hAwyOOOy9uuM&imgurl=http://th07.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/2007/129/3/4/Larvitar_Gaara_by_TiaraRosada.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=U2m1UJTxA-mVyAGh-oHwDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=247&vpy=350&dur=485&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=132&ty=135&sig=100984107589965175016&page=2&tbnh=160&tbnw=160&start=25&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:25,i:228) speaks, "My lord Capone is one of the Ascended Legends. He is the master of the Bones, and lord of hops. He's also the kingpin, he Crimelord and the Chief Smuggler for almost all organized crime not conntected with the cults. He is the Brewers and Vinters friend, and the owner of the various casinos. He has also been the only one to out run Gaternia inside hell and escape."

Professor Pine says "Profesor Oak was the Greatest mind in pokemon research that ever lived. Almost all modern trainer devices, from pokedexes to pokeballs, he had at least a hand in developing. In a way, he can be considered the patron saint of modern day researchers and trainers.

And the Ka'Tun Ziggurat is a good goal. It's in the southern Jungles, almost in the center. Strange thing is, it seems to change the types of the pokemon in the area depending on what stars are above it."

DaOldeWolf
2012-11-28, 03:48 PM
Jake is surprised to find out a pokemon that could speak. Most of what he said wasnt of much interest to him being more distracted by it. Still, the mention of Ka'Tun Ziggurat really captured his attention. A place where he could find pokemon of his favorite type was definitely worth looking, it would depend on the stars but the chance was there. "Awesome! Do you know which pokemon according to the stars are currently in that area?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-28, 05:55 PM
"I'm interested for sure," Ashe says, "Amari needs some company besides Chomper here."

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-28, 06:34 PM
"I'd love to." Lily smiled. This is the kind of opportunity I've been waiting for...well, for a long time. Where should we start?"

Regalus
2012-11-28, 07:08 PM
Trevor gives a hearty chuckle pleased with the demeanor of his new merry brand of travelers, "Well then, seems like we're all in," he says merrily before giving Lily's question some thought.

"South sounds good; if we're going to be going by ruin tourism, there's a bunch of Ruin's down south. Though we'd have to make it through Stormy Woods, and given how many electric types live their it'll be tough for Chomper and Amy. So either we all try to catch a few local mons before headin' out or will need to wait 'till later to go south," he elaborated before placing his hand on his chin as he pondered further.

"North's WAY too dangerous to go up unprepared, 'specially with a small party like ours... Guess other than the South we could go west for a; there's the Sunken bell tower over in Pealing Lake I suppose" he elaborated, never having thought he'd actually need to put to use some of the trivia and lore he'd picked up over the years.

Jacior
2012-11-28, 07:55 PM
Marcus just keeps grinning the whole time, though Chomper is is starting to put up quite the struggle in his arms. "Chomper is the best company. When he's not hungry." He looks over at Trevor when he speaks. "A lake? We should totally go there first."

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-28, 07:56 PM
"I've heard of a pretty interesting bug fighting type that my father wants to have on his ship, something about it being able to move fast and carry a lot at once," Ashe says, "pug-something, if I remember right. You know anything like that professor?"

Talking about Pugnadapt, obviously.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-28, 08:50 PM
"Pugnadapt?" Lily offered, unsure of herself. "I read something about them once...They're native to this area, aren't they? I think..." She trailed off, looking at her shoes.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 10:06 PM
"Pugnadapt can be found in the Stormy woods to the south, along with some Alterpillars, bug, grass and electric pokemon. Now, your good young folk, so get going on already."

As you leave the lab, you hear her scribbling fourisously.

Five minuites later

Your walking down the path to the Stormy Woods, the best place to catch Alterpillaira and Pugnadapt, on the short grassy field, with the low mooing of the milktank in the background.

WIS Check DC 12
You hear rustling from behind you

sournote103
2012-11-28, 10:11 PM
"Guys, I think I hear something from behind us. It may be a wild Pokémon."

Jacior
2012-11-28, 10:15 PM
Marcus takes the time to scan everybodies pokemon, including his own, the ursaring and the laarvitar before leaving the lab.

------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus suddenly turns around and looks for something behind him. "Did anybody else hear that?" Chomper however, is still chewing on Marcus' shoe.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-28, 10:17 PM
Lily scanned the Ursaring on her way out, thanking it as she left. She shoved her new pokedex into the front pocket of her bag and followed the others down the path.

"I heard it too..." She turned slowly, her boots making a light crunching sound in the dirt.

Regalus
2012-11-28, 10:30 PM
Trevor scans the nearby mons like the others; taking a few minutes to tinker with the dex to get it to work right.
"Get ready folks, think we've got company," Trevor comments as he motions the younger trainers behind him; a hiss from Dani adding a greater sense of urgency to the situation.

Dani
*HP:29/29
*Def:6, S.Def:5
*Spd:5

sournote103
2012-11-28, 10:33 PM
Well aware of the attempted ambush even as his ally pointed it out, Faolan used a simple arcane exertion to attempt to convince the hostile Pokémon not to attack. As he concentrated on it, he notified his allies that they need not attack yet, as he may have been able to pacify the wild Pokémon.
He guessed that the Houndour was more likely to be the leader of the group than any of the Poochyena, and directed his spell toward the unique member of the group.

Link check - [roll0]

Jacior
2012-11-28, 10:34 PM
Marcus takes out his pokedex and then taps Chomper on the head. "We've got a fight on our hands bud!" He says, the totodile turning around in a little waddle. It spits out the shoe and bare his teeth.

Chomper
HP: 23/23
Speed: 4

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 10:40 PM
Leaping out the grass on either side of the road, four small doglike pokemon leap out (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=poochyena&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=9wRK8lGzhDppfM:&imgrefurl=http://media.photobucket.com/image/poochyena/myrtall/Poochyena.gif%3Fo%3D1%26sortby%3Dsevendaysview&docid=fZ5CGqKSSl_WSM&imgurl=http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/myrtall/Poochyena.gif&w=328&h=310&ei=8dK2ULHFG42tygH02IC4DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=480&vpy=176&dur=3188&hovh=218&hovw=231&tx=139&ty=127&sig=100984107589965175016&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=152&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:107). From further in the bush, you can hear something howl.

Wild Mons;
"Skull Dog"- SPD 7
"Small Doglikes"- SPD 4

You Mons;
Aquamarine- SPD 9
Alice- SPD 6
Dani- SPD 5
Chomper- SPD 4

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-28, 10:43 PM
Lily took a deep breath. "Here we go, Alice. Are you ready?" The eevee was already growling, ears tucked back.

Alice
HP 26
Spd 6

*Didn't want to double-post*

Lily took a step back in surprise as the pokemon jumped out. "Those are poochyena," she told the others. "Dark types. But that other one, it's different...What is it?" She wracked her brain for the name as she scanned them with her pokedex.

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-28, 10:48 PM
Ashe draws his scimitar and pulls a blue card from his pocket as he turns around, "Amari, get ready for a fight," he says.

Asherati
HP: 44/44
Dex: 10

Aquamarine
HP: 26/26
Def: 4
Sp.Def: 4
Spd: 9

Regalus
2012-11-28, 10:55 PM
Trevor shook his wrist once, scanning the small pups, before takking up his combat stance lining himself up towards the left side; best to focus on the side with possible reinforcements after all. The senior trainer delivering a swift kick to the pup nearest to him on the left. "So I gotta know, you folks interested in catchin' one of these?" he asked casually as Danin glared daggers at their attackers.

Arms attack
AC6:11
Damage:20P-Normal

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 10:56 PM
Pokedex scan
Houndour
Fire/Dark type
The Skull Dog Pokemon

Houndours are a tough and cunning pokemon, and are often seen leading Poocheyana packs. Considered one of the common dangers while traveling.

Trevor kicks the leading dog on the left hard enough that it crumples to the ground, whimpering.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-28, 11:05 PM
"Let's just focus on holding them back for now." Lily said, turning toward the right side of the path. "I'll capture this one, if i can get it."

"Don't let me down, Alice! Tackle it!"

Tackle: (in OOC) 1d20 to see if it hits: 15
power 2d8+6+ATK: 16
Capture: 101 faaaaiiil

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-28, 11:08 PM
Ashe grins, putting the card to his other hands before pulling a pokeball, "I'll take that offer!" he says, tossing the pokeball at the downed hyena mon.

Capture Roll: [roll0]

Jacior
2012-11-28, 11:25 PM
Marcus grins at his brother. "You might want to let me take a shot at that Ashe." He pulls out a pokeball of his own and slings it at the downed poochyena.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 11:32 PM
After two pokeballs seem to spontaneously combust, one from Marcus manages to hit it. With a little red flash, it's captured.

Hit Points: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 3

Nature; Naughty
Abillity; Quick Feet
Gender; Female
1 HP remaining
Level 3

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-28, 11:32 PM
"Amari, pound on another Poochyena!"

Pound
AC: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Crit: [roll2]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-28, 11:40 PM
Howling with Rage, the Houndour Charges Trevor, it's mouth apearing to be on fire.

Fire Fang
[roll0] -3
[roll]3d8+17[roll]
[roll1] if 18-20

As the Dogs teeth sink deep into Trevors leg, the same one with which he kicked the pooch, the flames sear up his leg.

Regalus
2012-11-28, 11:55 PM
Trevor grimaces, as he shakes the hound off; slapping it's snout and freeing his arm. "Dani blitzkrieg, Safety On!" he cried out, reeling from the blow. The dark furred kit made it's best imitation roar before leaping the larger dog's head, trying to tackle the side of the houndour's head.

Dani
*Def:6
*S.Def & Spd: 5

False Swipe- Primary target, houndour
*AC2: [roll0]
*Damage: [roll1] P-Normal
Cannot lower a mon's HP past 1.

Regalus
2012-11-28, 11:58 PM
After striking the larger dog, the small kit jumped off it's head, diving towards the nearby Poochyenna.

Dani

False Swipe- Secondary target, Pochy2
*AC4: [roll0]

Regalus
2012-11-29, 12:02 AM
Dani landed with a light thump on top of the poochyena's face, before pouncing on the Poochy that Aqua had struck.

Dani

*AC6: [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 12:03 AM
The Houndour glare evily at the Setkit, and the other poocheyana crumples to the ground, as the little kiten begins to pur.

The rearmost pooch on the right gets the wind knocked out of it by little alices attack, and narrowly avoids the fire fang in response.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 12:05 AM
The small kit knocks the poochy to the side before charging at the last remaining pup.

Dani

*AC8: [roll0]

Jacior
2012-11-29, 12:16 AM
"Chomper! Scratch the big one!" Ironically, chomper does not know bite.

Attack: [roll0] + Whatever

Regalus
2012-11-29, 12:23 AM
With his foe distracted Trevor reaches into his pack; gleefully lobbing the ball at the Houndour.

Jacior
2012-11-29, 12:31 AM
"Awww, man! You caught the big one!" Marcus says and lobs another ball out into the field.

[spoiler]
Capture:

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 12:32 AM
"Amari, come back here, the fight's over," Ashe says, throwing a ball at one of the ones not caught yet.

Capt Roll: [roll0]

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 12:37 AM
"Alice, come back!" Alice ran back to Lily's heels. Lily reached into her bag for another pokeball. She touched it to her forehead for good luck and tossed it at the stunned Poochyena.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 12:37 AM
Trevor throws a ball at the hound currently attached to his leg by it;s teeth, and it goes in!
Hit Points: 5
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 8
Special Defense: 5
Speed: 7

Level; 6
Gender; Male
Nature; Rash
Abillity; Flash Fire
Knows Fire Fang
HATES TREVOR

Other caught Pooches;
Hit Points: 4
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 3

Nature; Naughty
Abillity; Quick Feet
Gender; Male
1 HP remaining
Level 3

As the last pooch is captured, you start to think it might be a good idea to look around.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 12:46 AM
Matt looks at the ball elated from the post-battle high; almost ignoring the throbbing pain on his leg, he had never been happier about wearing boots in his life. He swiftly pocketed the ball and turned to the others, "Everyone in one piece?" he asked as he glanced at the group before scanning the surrounding areas for danger.

Wis Check for Loot:[roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 12:51 AM
Marcus notices a rough patch in the grass, and when he invesigates, he finds a small cache of items.

Loot; 8 Oran berries, 2 Rawst berries, six Enriched Waters and a Fire Stone.

There is also a Wierd looking Rock
180 Exp from the fight to each pokemon

Jacior
2012-11-29, 03:13 AM
Marcus pulls up a bunch of berries, bottles of water, a firestone and what he discovers to be a pokemon egg. "I found the jackpot. Go me!" He looks at his treasures, holding the egg in his hands. "You guys wanna split this up?"

sournote103
2012-11-29, 07:44 AM
"Sorry I couldn't be more helpful; I tried pacifying them, but it didn't work, since I'm a bit out of practice, and I guess I forgot how tiring it is to try that. When I catch something, I'd be glad to trade anyone else for one of the smaller Pokémon that attacked us just now."

Regalus
2012-11-29, 09:02 AM
Trevor whistles at the loot as he rubs his sore leg, inspected the damage. "Sounds like a plan; splittin' everything five ways leaves us with a spare water bottle, the Fire Stone and the Egg. Two of us are gonna have to take Rawst berries too.That said, I'd like to have two Oran berries rather than an Oran and a Rawst. Don't need to worry much about getting Dani burned as much as I do him getting knocked out." he commented in a plain matter-of-fact tone of voice; petting Dani once the young Sekit happily pranced towards him, giddy with excitement after having avenged his trainer, and asserted his adorable dominance upon the pack.

"As for the fire stone," he began turning to Faolan and Lily, "I got no real use for it myself; so I suppose if one of you two wants it for your Eevee that'd be fine with me. Better for the party I figure, otherwise we might be better off sellin' it and splitting the cash; we should be able to sell it for atleast fifteen-hundred, though if one of you guys is good at haggling we might be able to get more out of it. Still 300 poke a piece isn't too shabby," he explained before standing up and stretching his limbs a bit.

"If today's a sign of how our trips gonna go; might be best to give me the spare bottle, seein' as I'm gonna be in the front lines. As for the egg, well; I'd say Marcus should probably keep it since he found it, though if its a problem we could just wait 'till it hatches and decide then or play rock-paper-scissors to decide I suppose," he elaborated, satisfied that no one but him seemed to have been hurt in the fight.

"Don't worry about it Faolan," he commented with a friendly smile, "It all happened real quick; what's important is that you realized you need to work on it now rather than in a life or death situation," he said reassuringly before eyeing Marcus from the corner of his eye. It wasn't his place to say it out loud, especially with how little they knew each other; but he hopped Marcus might be willing to deal with Faolan's last comment.

"All in all, since we're still near town; we might want to double back and heal'em up at the center and sort'em out in town. Though after we figure out if they'll be trouble we might have to go looking for mon again; dark types won't fair much better than water types in that forest, too many bugs. Though atleast it means you guys can switch between the two depending on how we're fighting; pray we don't run into any Joltik's though." he commented whilst scratching the back of his scalp, "What do you folks think?"

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 10:51 AM
Lily fixated instantly on the egg. "Marcus gets first choice of course." She said. "But if you'd be willing to part with that egg... Would you mind if I get a better look at it?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 11:41 AM
"Marc caught an extra Poochyena and has the egg, so he should give one of them to you, Faolan, considering what happened last time you hoarded something, Marc," Ashe says, aiming the last part at Marcus with a raised eyebrow as he refered to the incident in one of the towns, "although, I'm curious about the egg as well, but we can worry about that later."

Regalus
2012-11-29, 12:05 PM
Trevor's ears perked up in attention, "What happened the last time he horded something?" he asked with keen interest.

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 12:13 PM
"He ended up getting on the recieving end of a five man prank war. Took us a week to get the gum out of his hair, and another week before he could sit down without cringing."

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 12:19 PM
"Is that so?" Lily grinned and turned to marcus. "Well, how about this: If you let me have that egg, you'll have yourself an ally in the next 'prank war.' Faolan can have my poochyena if he wants it."

Jacior
2012-11-29, 01:30 PM
Marcus is busy sorting things into piles while people talk above him. One pile holds the firestone, an oran berry and a rawst berry and a water bottle; the rest of the piles contain berries and a water bottle, except for one which just holds a water bottle. "It's good there is enough to divided by five, there just happens to be six of us." He says, looking over at Trevor.

"And I was going to give the Poochyena to whoever got the pile with just the water-bottle, assuming they didn't have one already." He says pouting, but he still has the egg clutched in his arms. Chomper is, however, walking around and looking for the shoe he dropped. "That prank war was entirely one sided! I told them that whoever finds something gets to keep it. How was I supposed to know that it'd be that awesome?"

He looked up at Lily. "But, I've never had a pokemon egg before. Look at it, it's looks pretty weird." He holds the egg up to show Lily the pattern and marking on the egg. "It could be something really cool."

Regalus
2012-11-29, 01:50 PM
Trevor mentally sweat dropped at the words, chuckling awkwardly at the sarcasm practically dripping from Marcus' statement upon realizing he'd forgotten to count himself. "Hehehe, whoops. Slip of the tongue," he replied awkwardly excusing himself.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 01:51 PM
Hmmm...I don't know what this is, but it's definitely the egg of an ancient pokemon...I wonder if the Professor could tell us what it is? she thought. Lily really wanted that egg. But at the same time, she felt bad taking it away from Marcus.

She knelt in front of him and gently took the egg out of his hands to examine it. "It does look pretty cool," she admitted, this time out loud. "But it won't be an egg forever, you know. What if I could get you something even cooler? Would you let me have it then?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 02:02 PM
"I'd probably say leave it with the professor or a breeder," Ashe says, "carrying an egg with us all the time would just cause us to worry about it. If anything, a breeder would be the better option since we could always request they breed it and send us the pokemon once they hatch," he says, looking at the egg. Then he turns to Marcus, "if it's all the same, I'd actually like to take the fire stone, I could get it incorporated into my scimitar later, which would be useful until I learn to enchant them myself."

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 02:19 PM
Lily shrugged. "How hard can it be to take care of an egg? This one's hard as a rock, you could probably drop kick it back to the lab an it'd be fine," she joked, but she gave the others a look that made it clear she would not tolerate any attempts to test her theory."Besides, Marcus and I want to watch it hatch."

Jacior
2012-11-29, 02:37 PM
Marcus' eyes lit up at the prospect of something cooler. "Even cooler? Ok, I can do that. You can have the egg. You look like you want it more than I do anyway." He points at her face, the eagerness stamped on it. He just shrugs. "I don't really have a use for the stone. You can have if you really want." Even with the promise of super cool things, Marcus now felt he was getting the short end of the stick. Maybe he'd find more cool stuff in the forest.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 02:51 PM
Lily was surprised by Marcus' sudden generosity. "Wow, really? Thanks!" She set the egg down and gave him a sudden, awkward hug. "I promise I'll find you something really, really cool," she said. "If I catch something you want, it's yours." She hoped that wasn't an offer she would regret, but this egg just may be the best thing she would come across on this journey.

sournote103
2012-11-29, 03:07 PM
"I'm not really interested in the items, but it would be really great if someone wanted to give me one of the Pokémon we just fought."

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 03:21 PM
Alice placed the pokeball in Faolan's hand. "Here. I just got the egg I wanted, you can totally have this one." She tilted her head slightly and took the pokeball back. "I don't think you ever told me your name. I think I should have a name to work with before I hand over my pokemon," she teased.

sournote103
2012-11-29, 03:30 PM
"Oh, uh... sorry. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone else... My name's Faolan. Thank you for letting me have this Pokémon."

Jacior
2012-11-29, 04:57 PM
Marcus picks up a bottle of water and a pair of berries, one of each, and stands up. He walks over and gathers the pieces of pokeball that had broken, picking them up and sticking them in his bag. He picks up the rest of the loot, giving his brother the firestone and a bottle of water, and then distributing the berries and water between everyone else.

Whoever wants the other Rawst berry, make a call for it.

After everything is sorted, he looks around and asks. "Alright, are we going to press forward or head back?" Chomper has found the shoe by now and is already chewing on it again.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 06:19 PM
"Up to you folks. None of our mon are hurt, and if I use the bottle I just got I should be good for now. 'Specially since I'm pretty sure getting these guys to accept us is gonna be a bit of a doosey. Though wee shouldn't go too far from town in case somethin' happens."

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 06:22 PM
Ashe nods, "yea, let's look around a bit more, see if we can't find anything," he says, "we should split up and look for mon so we don't all end up fighting over any ones we run into too. I'm sure we want different kinds too, so going to different areas will diversify our teams too."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 06:29 PM
All of a sudden, you see a short pokemon with a sword approch (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=machop&start=270&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=vzxWT2QW2dtVvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1173176&docid=MycDFiQbTItZoM&imgurl=http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/14/21291000/ngbbs4c129ea25a372.jpg&w=333&h=362&ei=zO63UNn8CsfIyAGNj4HIAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=990&vpy=2&dur=1360&hovh=234&hovw=215&tx=118&ty=119&sig=100984107589965175016&page=9&tbnh=160&tbnw=147&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:31,s:270,i:102). All of a sudden, it's eyes focus on Trevor. It Draws it's sword, and points it at him.

You have been challanged to single combat.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 06:44 PM
"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Faolan. Give that little guy some rest, he's pretty beat up from the fight." Lily said, placing the ball back in Faolan's hand. She nodded at Ashe's suggestion and packed her bag. She tucked the water bottle and berry into a side pocket, wrapped her sweater around the egg, and placed it in the main compartment. When she was done she wandered off into the grass off the main road. She kept an eye to the ground, looking for any other unusual rocks or items that might be nearby.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 06:46 PM
Having heard the first vote in favor; and unable to find any valid reason not to continue Trevor decides to take a swig from his bottle, relishing the feeling of relief that spread through him as he leaned against a tree. Dani's hissing however alerted him and the group to another unexpected intruder. Trevor swiftly took up his battle stance; his partner eagerly standing by his side, up until he noticed the gesture.

Trevor blinked in surprise alongside Dani; not having expected receive this kind of response from anything beyond the territories of their home. It's posture was perfect and it's intent undeniable.

"Uhm...Are you challenging me on behalf of your trainer?" he inquired quickly glancing the nearby area without breaking his stance.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 06:50 PM
The Little Swordsmon

The small swordsmon snorts. It then proceeds to write in the dirt; No Trainer. I Strong, So Challange Warriors.

Helga... in the High Grass
You feel something poke you.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 06:58 PM
Lily stopped dead when she felt the poke. She took Alice's pokeball out of her pocket and turned around slowly.

Do i need to roll for anything?

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 07:11 PM
Ashe grabs Marc and drags him towards the river, more specifically a grove close to the river. It'd be the perfect spot to catch bug, water, and flying types. Ashe would have liked a psychic type to know what he'd be getting into with Aquamarine.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 07:13 PM
"Huh," uttered Trevor as he read the words and scanned the small swordsmen. He shared a look with Dani; who stepped to the side and sat down under the tree, keeping it's ears open for any other guests as his trainer took a calming breath. The young Sekit keeping itself ready to pounce at a moments notice.

"Very well; I accept your challenge," he said respectfully as he took his position, lining his body towards his foe as he raised his arms. "May we have an honorable and glorious match," he continued formally.

The sword was definitely his biggest worry; against a smaller foe like him he'd usually use his legs to keep it at a distance and hopefully knock it off balance with the force. That still seemed like the most suitable course of action, though the blade did complicate things; he'd have to end this quick.
Once the fighters were ready Trevor performed the traditional gesture of respect; waiting for Dani to give the signal to begin, before shifting his footsteps and going for a swift kick in hopes of forcing the Machop to drop his blade.

Arms Feature don't fail me now.
*AC6:[roll0]
*Damage: [roll1]

sournote103
2012-11-29, 07:20 PM
"It may not be a bad idea to stop in the Pokémon center fairly soon... After all, the Pokémon we caught aren't in the best of shape."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 07:38 PM
Ashe and Marcus
[roll0] [roll1]

Helga
A small pokemon, ridled with burn wounds (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Slakoth&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=PORaYSrkjvbDlM:&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bemused-Slakoth/304843732920877&docid=8NAeug1o8BASEM&itg=1&imgurl=http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/373036_304843732920877_1144080840_n.jpg&w=180&h=180&ei=Wv63UI7qAu3ryAG474DYDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=446&vpy=448&dur=781&hovh=144&hovw=144&tx=83&ty=120&sig=108685453190567405072&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=144&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:21,s:0,i:165), is tugging at your dress. Looking in the direction it came in, there might be more, and in even worse condition.

Martial Skill
You move fast, but his sword flashes like light on a pond.
Vaccum Wave.. as a Melee Interrupt
[roll2]
[roll3]
And even as he stands still, and your blow connects, he calmly slices up the leg, giving you a apprasing look.

[You took 22 damage]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 07:49 PM
Ashe and Marcus
You see some small pokemon with lilly pads, (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=LOTAD&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=tO4ENKq_exVgcM:&imgrefurl=http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/lotad&docid=tr3NhCgewVOTdM&imgurl=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/lotad.jpg&w=300&h=253&ei=2wG4UIuxC8KbyQHqz4DoAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=158&vpy=154&dur=4953&hovh=202&hovw=240&tx=155&ty=89&sig=108685453190567405072&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:100) and a few rather worried looking tadpoles (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=TYMPOLE&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=Zigqo7PYpF1aDM:&imgrefurl=http://pokesplash.net/pokedex/bw/535-Tympole&docid=WqTxXRPuRU78WM&imgurl=http://pokesplash.net/resources/art/535.png&w=360&h=360&ei=VwK4UPPjEKXzyAHMiICoCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1055&vpy=122&dur=78&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=143&ty=124&sig=108685453190567405072&page=1&tbnh=165&tbnw=154&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:104).

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-29, 07:52 PM
"Oh, no..." Lily put away Alice's pokeball. She took the oran berry out of her bag and held it out to the injured pokemon. "Here, take this. It'll help, a little." She stood up and took a look around, trying to figure out where it had come from and what happened.

Regalus
2012-11-29, 08:45 PM
Trevor's calm visage betrayed little, only the slightest wince as blade met flesh, as he backed off with a hop; his gaze leveled and centered on the Machop. The young trainer soon swayed slightly back and forth on his feet calmly; steadily breathing as he measured the Machop, releasing a swift forward kick towards it's Solar Plexes after suddenly side stepping and shifting his weight forward behind the attack. If it hit, it would hopefully be enough to knock it off its feet, or stun it from the shock.

With his small stature and the length of the blade most combat methods were too inefficient against his foe, exposing Trevor's defenses far too much, and given it's superior reaction he would not be able to make a significant hole in his defenses. Said speed always made maneuvering along the battlefield of little use. In the end it was like his teacher had taught him; the best solutions are often the simplest ones.

Arms Feature
*Damage:[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 09:19 PM
Ashe looks around and sighs, only water types. He scans the two and checks the dex, raising an eyebrow, then grins. One evolved into a ground type and the other was part grass type. That'd work.

"Oi Marc, let's see if they'll want to join us," Ashe says, "and no pranks, we don't need a repeat of the Bouncing Magikarp incident," it was unlikely, but still, what was the likelyhood of a bunch of magikarp all knowing bounce and being able to use it more than once in a battle in the first place? Better to not take the chance.

Imagine, a school of 10-20 magikarp that all know Bounce as an EOT move, then bombard like no tomorrow. That's the bouncing magikarp incident.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 10:24 PM
Martial Skill
Vaccum Blade [Sounds catchier]
[roll0]
[roll1]
While not moving his feet at all, he accepts it, relying on his staying power, as another deep cut is inflicted on you.
[26 damage]

The River
Suddenly, they all tense up, looking skyward, then dive down into the water, as a flock of sreeching apparows tries to tear them apart.
If you want, can try and capture one of the fleeing water mons

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-29, 10:34 PM
"Damn," Ashe says, pulling and tossing a pokeball at one of the Tymbole then draws his scimitar, the blue card still stuck to the pommel.

Capture Roll
[roll0]

Seeing the ball go off course Ashe taps the blue card on his sword, causing it to turn grey before the ball rehones in on the tymbole.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 10:43 PM
Martial Skill
The Machop steps out of range, like a petal in the wind, and begins to calm, and focus it's energy....

River Riot
With the blue energy infusing it, the little tadple is captured.

Attack: 5
Special Attack: 5
Special Defense: 4
Speed: 6

Level 4
Gender; Male
Nature; Timid
Ability; Hydration

Regalus
2012-11-29, 11:11 PM
Trevor steadied his breath in order to fight of the growing frustration; this mon wasn't a normal one, sword training not withstanding. He'd fought Machop's before; yes they were normally pretty tough, though usually he was capable of taking them down with one or two blows; infact he was certain that last blow would've done in a normal one. This one however was in another league from most of the ones he'd sparred with back home. This mon must've had a great trainer; though that only made him even more curious about it's origins.

Trevor disliked complex maneuvers; they always seemed to be so easy to take advantage of, but now it seemed like he would be forced to work out of his comfort zone. The young martial Artist soon bolted towards his foe; taking advantage of the Mon's meditation attempt to close the distance, feinting before side-stepping and reaching out to grasp the mon's shoulder and swordarm from the side; hopefully allowing him to twist the Mon's sword arm and force it to lose it's grip.

Hp Remaining: 10
AC:[roll0]
Str:[roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-29, 11:16 PM
Martial Skill
[roll0]
With a careful side step, and a well timed parry, the machop strikes with a blow that knocks Trevor down. With the blade at his throught, the little swords mon conveys this with a look; Do you Yeild?

The Burnt pokemon[Lilly]
Carrying the slackoth, you trace it back to a burrow. There is a smell of burnt meat, and you can hear what seems to be young pokemon crying from inside....

Regalus
2012-11-29, 11:38 PM
With that last act of desperation foiled, a voice sounding distinctly like his Aunt telling him he should've gone for a crotch shot instead, and not enough strength to fight it Trevor lets gravity do the work for him as he's bopped on the head, barely having enough grace left in him to plop down on the floor cross-legged.

The boy had cuts on his legs, and his head felt all too sore after the blow; worse still the frustration he felt from being so utterly dominated after his earlier victory. Trevor starred past the blade looming before him and at the swordsman wielding; his face a solemn mask as his head shifts, nodding ever so slightly as silence fell on the field of battle. "I concede. Your win," he replies in an even and formal tone.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 01:58 AM
Lily set the slakoth down and took a look into the burrow. Something was clearly very wrong. Once again she took the pokeball from her pocket. She set the slakoth down gently and released Alice from her pokeball. "Shhh..." she warned Alice, so she wouldn't startle the injured pokemon.
Lily fed her oran berry to the slakoth to get it to trust her/ make it feel better, so I suppose I should roll for healing even though I doubt it matters. EDIT meehhhh. i can't ever get rolls in spoilers to work

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 02:15 AM
Martial Skill

The little swordsmon bows, and heads back down the path for a few seconds. When he returns, he bears s small sack. He pulls a lemonade from it and tosses it over.

The Burnt Burrow
As you feed the Slackoth the berry, it turns its sad, big googley eyes towards you, and hugs you. It then lurches into the burrow, and is dragging the near dead forms of other slackoth, a few oddish and a pansage out. He ten turns his eyes towards you, and seems to be begging you to help.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 02:21 AM
Lily gasped when she saw the other injured pokemon. She hugged the slakoth back and ruffled it's fur. She rifled through her bag and realized she had nowhere near enough medicine for all of them. "I need to get you some help. Come with me?" Lily had no idea if they would understand her, but she needed to get them to the pokemon center. She couldn't think of a better alternative. She motioned for the pokemon to follow her, and took a few steps toward the path to see if they understood.

To her dismay, the pokemon seemed too confused and wounded to follow. Suddenly, the rectangular lump digging into her back gave her an idea: the pokedex. She dug it out of her bag and dialed the phone number for the pokemon center. (or 911, or whatever number is associated with pokemon emergencies) "He--Hello? There's a bunch of wounded pokemon here, just outside town. They need help."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 02:28 AM
The Burnt Burrow
The Slackoth that lead you there went into the burrow again, and has taken out the last two poemon inside. A cute little skity, and a happiny. The little fella is trying to carry as many as possible, but it does not look like they can move much.

As you call the pokemon center, the nurse says she'll send a pickup team right away. It should be here in ten minuites.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 02:58 AM
Lily tried to comfort the injured pokemon. She examined them and gave a potion to the most severely injured.(one or more, depending on the circumstances)

WIS check in case I need it to determine the pokemon's conditions. [roll0]

Potion HP: [roll1]

Jacior
2012-11-30, 03:00 AM
Marcus barely manages to scan the water pokemon before a flock of spearow come flying in. He looks at his brother and nudges. "Wanna catch a bird?" He reaches to grab his bow... only to realise it's still on the boat. With his arrows, no less. "Uhm... I forgot my bow. Again. Heh." He places a hand behind his head and gives an embarrased smile towards his brother.

He pulls out a pokeball and throws it at one of the spearow.

Capture: [roll0]

Regalus
2012-11-30, 07:24 AM
As the little swordsmen walked away Trevor allowed himself a deep sigh as Dani rushed towards his side checking him; though relaxed once it realized the wounds weren't anything serious. The sekit tensed as he sensed another intruder, and upon noticing the swordsmen's return attempted to interpose himself between him and Trevor; only to be unceremoniously picked up and placed on his lap before being petted reluctantly. The unspoken message was clear, If he wanted to hurt me, I wouldn't be able to do this right now,.

Trevor managed to catch the flung lemonade with his free hand, courtly thanking the machop; though Dani insisted on sniffing it before allowing Trevor to drink it in peace. The young trainer relished the reinvigorating feeling that spread through him and eased his pains. "You're really somethin' you know that. Are you self taught?" he inquired.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 01:25 PM
While waiting for help to arrive, Lily scanned each of the injured pokemon. She doubted these were the kind the Professor wanted data on, but there wasn't much else she could do at the moment.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 09:44 PM
The Burnt Burrow
Within four minuites, you hear a dull roar, and then it comes into view. It's massive steel legs pulled up under it, there is a Metagross, a practical supercomputer with the body of a tank. On riding that is a kind looking old woman.

Steping off the Metagross, she releases a Blissy from a pokeball on her cane.

"So, your the little lady that found these poor pokemon. You the one that healed those two?" She gestures at the two more healed pokemon, even as the Blissy begins treating the others.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 09:59 PM
For a moment, Lily couldn't speak. The sudden appearance of the nurse riding a metagross had left her too surprised for words. "Yeah, that was me. I didn't have enough supplies for all of them.." She held up the first slakoth, which was still clinging to her.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 10:12 PM
Burnt Buroow, with a side of Lighting

The Blissy had gathered all the slackoth into one area, after checking the markings on their backs. The Blissy comes over to he one thats been laying on your lap, and places him with the others. The Blissy then stands in the middle of them.... and unleashes a massive electrical burst.

As the electricity flows over them and into them, the Slackoths wounds disappear, and their fur now seems to sparkle with static. The one you fed comes over to you and hugs you, and you feel a little jolt of electricity.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 10:18 PM
"Wait!" She ran over to the Blissey to try and stop her. When she realized the electricity was helping them, she stopped. "What's going on? How is she doing that?"

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 10:25 PM
Nurse Joy Chuckles.

"Let me guess, you don't know much about the evolution of pokemon species her in Erathis? Slackoth are simmiliar enough to their overseas cousians, but you see how the markings on the back are like lighting bolts then bands? The Slackoth of the Stormy woods developed the Volt Absorb abillity to better deal with all the electrical predetors. And seems like your little fella wants something."

The Little Slackoth is in a battle stance, though he seems eager. Maybe he wants you to capture him, but you'll have to do it the hard way.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 10:43 PM
Lily blushed. "I guess I never read about that... I have a lot left to learn, huh?"

She leaned down and ruffled the slakoth's fur. "You sure, little guy?" The slakoth seemed to nod, so she took a few steps back. "Ready, Alice? Let's go!" Alice dashed forward, her tail swishing back and forth eagerly. "Use Tackle!"

accuracy: [roll0]
Tackle: [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-30, 11:02 PM
"Won't help much in the forest, but these guys looks tough, I say we head to the grove over there and just wait them out, I would prefer to get one of those bugs that turn into Pugnadapt, or a ground type. Water and Flying types aren't going to help us in that forest."

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 11:11 PM
River Riot

Even as Ash's and Marcus's pokeballs secure their new catches, it tuen the flocks attention.... to them. With a angry screech, they try and dive bomb you two.
At Ash
[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
At Marcus
[roll6]
[roll7]

[roll8]
[roll9]

The Electric Sloth
Little Alice hits Sid hard. But sid is a tough little bugger. His fur shooting wild sparks, a small bolt of static heads stright for alice!
[roll10] -2
[roll]1d12+10[roll] Electric

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-11-30, 11:40 PM
Alice takes the hit hard. She struggles to her feet, still shaking from the electric charge. Before Alice makes another attack, Lily throws a pokeball.

Capture roll: [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 11:46 PM
Sid fades in flash of red and yellow, and the pokeball dings.

Name; Sid
Level; 5
Abillity; Volt Absorb
Nature; Relaxed
Gender; Male

Hit Points: 6
Defense: 6
Special Attack: 4
Special Defense: 4
Speed: 3

Knows Thundershock.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-01, 12:06 AM
"Yes! Nice work, Alice." She patted the eevee on the head before releasing Sid from his pokeball. You too, little guy." She picked him up and gave him a hug. "Nurse? Do you think you and your Blissey could patch up my pokemon?"

Jacior
2012-12-01, 01:15 AM
Marcus takes a moment to appreciate what life he's had when the spearow swoop down to attack. "AHHHH! MEAN BIRDS!" He swings wildly, trying to strike out at the pokemon trying to put his eyes out. "CHOMPER! DO SOMETHING!" The totodile blinks, then opens its mouth and lets loose a spout of water. The shoe falls to the ground, forgotten.

Trainer Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

Water Gun
[roll2]
[roll3]

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-01, 02:21 PM
Ashe grimaces as the bird's beak connects with his arm, and he curses using up the blue card, it would have helped against these things. He swings his scimitar at one of the birds and then calls out to Aquamarine, "Amari, kick it!"

Arms Attack

Pound
AC: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]
Crit: [roll5]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-01, 03:27 PM
River Riot

As the Tortidiles water gun hits one, even as Marcus missed with his punch, one of the four birds is looking pretty battered.

But as Ash and Amari focus on another, it drops dead, wounded by Ashs blade, and completly crushed by Amari's kick.

Burnt Burrow

Nurse joy Chuckles. "No problem little lady." In just a few minuites, all of your pokemon are patched up, and fully healed.

Martial Skill
The Bladechop writes a short message in the dirt; There was a pack of kidnapers here. What happened?

Regalus
2012-12-01, 04:16 PM
"A pack of kidnapers?" Trevor repeated aloud in confusion as he scanned the area, the only ones here had been them and..."OH! You must be talking about that pack of poochies and the houndour," he elaborated triumphantly with a snap of his fingers.

"They tried to ambush us and a few friends, but Dani and I managed to put them in their place and teach'em a lesson; with some help from our new buddies. We managed to catch the whole pack; I ended up catching the houndour after it tried to fire fang my leg off as a matter-a-fact," he explained, returning to his previous formal tone as he scratched little Dani.

"Were you tryin' to track'em down when you found us?" he inquired, keenly aware of the weight of his newest catch's ball now.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-01, 05:23 PM
"Thank you for all your help." Once all the pokemon were healed, Lily picked Sid up and headed back toward the main road. "Do you think you could hang around a little longer?" she asked. "The others I'm traveling with will need some help too. And," she laughed nervously, "would it be okay if i scanned your pokemon?"

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-01, 05:37 PM
Burnt Burrow

"Sure, you can Scan Hubert and Jane. And might as help them while I'm out here." She picks up the happiny and tickles it under it's chin.

"Least I can do for someone that helped rescue my grandaughters little Marry."

Martial Skill

Yes, they and a pair of other packs were draging pokemon off from the stormy woods. But one escaped. She said that they did not kill and eat those they captured, but torurtured them and turned them over to something else. So, I came to track them down and stop them. As you have already delt with one pack, I request that you assist me with eleminating the other two packs.

River Riot

The three remaining birds scream hate, with a tinge of fear, and they dive bomb you again.

One, targeting Chomper, grazes him, dealing 10 damage

The other two, insenced over what happened to their flockmate attack it's killer, but miss in their rage.

Regalus
2012-12-01, 07:01 PM
"It would be an honor. Dani here should be able to track down their den. Though Dani's my only partner right now though," he admitted as he pet the little cat. "Give me a sec and I'll text my friends. We should be able to handle things with their help quite well," he explained as he pulled out his pokegear in order to contact the others. "By the way, what's your name buddy?" he inquired before launching the text

To: Lily, Ashe, Marcus, Faolan, Jake.
Hey folks Trevor here. Ran into someone who'd been hunting the pack that jumped us. Turns out they're part of a trio of psychotic packs going around kidnapping local Mon and torturing them for muks and giggles, before serving them up to their big boss. Go figure!

Any way, I was asked to help root these bad puppies out of the area, and wanted to know if you folks were interested in stopping the other two packs and maybe a little search and rescue mission to see if we can find their latest batch of victims before they're beyond salvation. Text me if your interested. Cheers.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-01, 07:23 PM
Lily scanned the two pokemon. "Thanks!" She looked down at the screen and read the entry for Metagross before putting her pokedex away. The little forest mons were starting to recover and were milling around in the grass. Lily frowned, wondering what sort of pokemon was responsible.They were burned, so it must have been a fire type. Could that mean...?

Lily's backpack beeped. She pulled out the dex and read Trevor's message.Of course... She typed a message back to him and stuffed it back in her pocket.

Lily here. Just found a dozen of their latest victims, rescue team arrived and everyone's okay. Count me in.

Meet Nurse Joy and I where we split up if you need medical attention.

"Your granddaughter? That's her happiny? How did she end up out here all by herself?"

sournote103
2012-12-01, 07:26 PM
After taking a moment to figure out how, Faolan responded to Trevor's message:

This is Faolan. I'll definitely help out. Where should I meet you?

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-02, 05:22 PM
Ashe swings the sword once more and Aquamarine jumps and slams her legs into another of the spearow.

Arms Attack

Pound
Damage: [roll4]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-02, 09:06 PM
Martial Skill
Roniin is what they call me.

Burnt Burrow
"She was out playing with little Marry here, she just hatched, when these poocheyana and houndour jumped her. She got away, but if I EVER find those damn fire dogs...."

River Riot

As you knock two more of the birds out, the last one wings out, swacking all the while.

Regalus
2012-12-02, 09:13 PM
"Pleasure to meet 'ya Ronnin; the name's Trevor and this little Guy's Dani," he explained with a toothy grin as he extended a hand to shake, Dani nyad a greeting from Trevor's lao.

Upon hearing the beeping TRevor peered at his pokegar,"Seems like he cavalry is on it's way," he commented Trevor with a grin as he sent another text to the others.

Folks we're meeting up back where we split up earlier; if you need some treatment it looks like Lily's got a nurse Joy tagging along with her. I'm already here with my friend, so if any of you guys have any trouble getting back lemme know.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-02, 09:35 PM
"Oh, that's terrible," Lily said. She picked up Sid and started toward the main road, with Alice at her heels. "I just got a message saying there are two more packs running around causing trouble. We're going to go hunt them down, but my friends are pretty beat up. Would you mind following me back to the route and giving them a hand too?"

As they approached the road, Trevor and Dani came into view, along with an unfamiliar humanoid shape. Lily waved to them.

sournote103
2012-12-02, 10:00 PM
Faolan sought out the nurse who Trevor had mentioned and asked that she heal his Pokémon, after which he congregated with the rest of the group attempting to deal with the hostile wild Pokémon.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-02, 10:00 PM
Ashe breaths a little heavily as the battle ends, he grabs the birds that were still alive and draws a symbol on his forehead if any are dead, "let's go Amari, Marc, Chomper," he says, looking at his dex, "we've got a nurse in the area, we can get these guys healed up. There are more of those poochyena and houndour in the area."

Jacior
2012-12-02, 10:34 PM
Marcus sighs. Bailed out by his bigged brother again. Chomper picks up his shoe and Marcus looks at the message on the pokedex. He responds: Me and Ashe are on our way. We had a little Spearow problem. He looks up at Ashe. "Let's go."

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-02, 10:47 PM
"Don't be so down, I've always been the better fighter, you have a different focus than I do," Ashe says when he hears Marc sigh, it wasn't hard to imagine what he was thinking, "besides, I'm an up close fighter, you're better with ranged combat than I am."

Jacior
2012-12-02, 11:15 PM
"I know. But it stinks to have to be bailed out by you all the time." He smiles. "It's not that bad, I just wish I didn't need you so much." What he doesn't add is the thought of being alone again terrified him. "That's not what I mean. Um... How do I explain." His face wrinkles as he tries to find the proper words.

Regalus
2012-12-02, 11:38 PM
Trevor waved at the returning group, "'Sup guys, catch any neat mon's out there before the crap hit the fan?" he merrily asked, not bothering to stand from his seat as Dani. for the time being before remembering his manners. "Good afternoon Mrs. Joy," he chimes in courtly with a smile and wave as Dani stirs from his slumber, stretching for a moment on Trevor's lap before greeting the group.

"Folks, like ya to meet my friend Ronnin here; he's been huntin' the dogs for a while now. Was actually tracking down the pack we caught before he ran into me," he elaborated as he gestured towards the Noble Bladechop

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-03, 12:44 AM
Nurse Joy is still on her metagross, and is leaning on her cane. "So Bladechop without a master, you've been hunting down these dogs? Lilly her asked me if I wanted to help. Guessing Huburt and I can take down at least one of them, even in our old age."

The bladechop bows to nurse joy, and to you as a group, before drawing a map in the dirt, and writing some more.

The other two packs should be where the north eastern spur of the forest meets the sea shore, and the other should be here, and the weeping hill near the lake. I came after this pack first because I heard it was the weakest.

Regalus
2012-12-03, 10:07 AM
"Well folks, which one should we go for first? I think we should probably take out the ones near the shore first; then head-over to the lake,"

Jacior
2012-12-03, 04:05 PM
Marcus takes the time to scan more pokemon as Trevor and Nurse Joy spoke. "I caught a spearow over by the river." He says looking up from the device. "I think we should go to the lake first. Wouldn't more pokemon be drawn to the fresh water?"

I have no idea what pokemon are here that I might not have scanned besides Bladechop and metagross

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-03, 04:16 PM
"Well kiddos, pick your pack and move fast. It'll take a bit to get set up, but Hubert and Jane where with me durning the war, we'll show thoose mutts not to mess around." She starts to grin. Evidently, she wants payback for what those poor, poor mutts did.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-03, 04:17 PM
"Hey, guys." Lily sat down on a rock at the edge of the path. Sid was still clinging to her chest like a reverse backpack, and he was starting to feel heavy. "It makes no difference to me which way we go first. I'd like to stop back in town first chance we get, but for now we should stop those dogs before they do any more damage."

Regalus
2012-12-03, 04:23 PM
"True; they might be keeping the biggest batch of kindnapees around there. Not to mention; they'd likely have a hidy-hole near the lake proper, so they might be easier to find. Though the big boss is likelier to be around their too...then again I got no clue what the big boss is so he could be anywhere really," he elaborated, rather ambivalent himself as to which one they should go. It was all the same to him in the end.

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-07, 06:38 PM
"So, you kiddos are headed for the lake then? I'll take care of them whippersnapers down by the sea trail then."

Jacior
2012-12-09, 10:48 PM
Marcus nods. "So, we'll meet you back in town then, Nurse Joy?" He says, already walking away. His gait a little funny from his missing shoe.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-09, 11:58 PM
Ashe follows Marc, nodding to the Nurse.

Regalus
2012-12-11, 07:00 PM
"Best of lucks Mrs. Joy," he said with a smile and a wave before marching towards the other local alongside the others.

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-12, 01:35 PM
As you head towards the lake, you notice something slightly odd. All the flying pokemon are winging away like their lives depend on it, and in the water all the pokemon are swiming like the sperrows are after them.

And then you hear the howls in front of you as you crest the ridge, and see the "Weeping Hill". A medium sized hill, shaped like a skull, with water falling from the eye like openings, and then you see them. More poocheynana and a houndour. And they're loping towards you.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-12, 01:51 PM
Ashe draws his Scimitar and looks to Aquamarine, "ready for round 2?"

Regalus
2012-12-12, 02:38 PM
Dani readies his claw and hisses at the sight while his master grins, "Aaah, how thoughtful? They sent a welcoming party! Let's not keep our hosts waiting," he quips taking his place between the party and the encroaching mon, before trying to kick the houndour right on the nose.

Dani
*S.Def & Spd:5

Arms Feature

Jacior
2012-12-14, 09:42 PM
Marcus points at the Houndour as it's running at them. "I will capture you and stop your dastardly plans!" He is clearly acting out a scene from the popular graphic novel: The Adventures of Super Trainer.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-15, 09:48 PM
Sid jumped off Lily's back. "you think you can take them?" The sloth nodded in reply. "Okay, then, let's go!" She turned toward the approaching poochyena and gave Sid a reassuring smile. "Come and get it, you filthy little mutts!"

Sid
HP:29
Atk: 7
SpAtk: 4
Accuracy check: [roll0]
Scratch: [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-15, 10:27 PM
The Second Pack

Initative;

Trainers (any order)

Pokemon;

Aquamarine
Houndour
Dani
Poocheyana
Ronnin
Sid (he is a sloth)

As Trevor kicks at the houndour, he almost slips on a wet bit of grass. But, he manages to catch himself in time.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-15, 11:18 PM
Ashe dashes towards the Houndour and makes a slash with his scimitar, "Amari, get in here and weaken them," he says, getting the little bunny to dash over, off his back and into the center of them, then releases a loud cry.

Arms Attack

Growl

Trying to hit as many as I can with Amari's Growl

sournote103
2012-12-16, 08:29 AM
Faolan released his Eevee from its Poké Ball, and commanded it to attack the menacing Houndour, assuming it to be the strongest.

Using Tackle

Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-17, 04:05 PM
Growling, the pooches look nervous, and look much more cautious. As for the Houndour? While the scimtar hurt it only lightly, the little eevee raming into her leg crushed bone. Yelping, it falls into the dirt.

The pooches stand, nervous, slightly confused over their leaders fall, even as Sids claws nearly rip ones front leg off.

Ronnin puts his blade through the pooch that Trevor missed.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-17, 04:18 PM
Ashe takes out a pokeball and throws it at the Houndour. Once it was out of the picture, the poochyena would be far more likely to not fight.

Regalus
2012-12-17, 05:22 PM
Dani charged the offending mutts flwith a mighty meow before leaping at the pack, claws bared.

Dani

Scratch- Rolling all possible attacks now, if there are less non-fainted enemies than my attacks assume he doesn't attack the fallen ones.
*AC2: [roll0]

*AC4: [roll2]
*Damage: [roll3] P-Normal

*AC6: [roll4]
*Damage: [roll5] P-Normal

*AC8: [roll6]
*Damage: [roll7] P-Normal

*AC10: [roll8]
*Damage: [roll9] P-Normal

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-18, 04:12 PM
As the pokeball closes on the houndour, a ball of fluff and fury rips through the remaining poocheyana. Tearing her way through several of the dog like mon's, little Dani is almost soaked in pooch blood.

Only one pooch remains, and her front leg is mauled.

Houndour;

Level; 6
Gender; Female
Nature; Bold
Abillity; Blaze

Stats;
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 8
Special Defense: 5
Speed: 7

Knows Fire Fang

The Remaining poocheyna gives a howl, and attempts to flee.

WIS DC 15
There was a awnsering howl.....

Regalus
2012-12-19, 07:19 PM
Trevor grimaced as he watched Dani leap into the fray; he was thankful that the young cub had come to his defense before the pack had been able to strike, but it was times like this he was reminded that his adorable partner was a predator by nature. The boy could practically see the heat powering off Dani, and the glee with which he danced across the field. He made sure to ignore the feeling creeping up his spine when Dani turned and happily smiled at him, pleased with his work, and covered in blood. Trevor was gonna need a lot of soap this time.

It was at that time he noticed the poochyenna trying to run away; given what had happened and it's current state, that was not something he could let happen. Quickly the boy rushed over, barring off the poochy's escape route. "Little guy, I know your scared, but you aren't going to make it far with that leg," he declared as he locked eyes with the pup and stared it down. "Even if you run away now, you'll likely get eaten while your weak, or get sick because of that wound and die a horrible slow and painful death," he explained in a grave tone as he reached into his pocket for a pokeball.

"I know you're scared, and aren't fond of us, but if you want to live for more than a few days, without mind numbing pain, and ever walk right again this," he started as he enlarged the ball and primed it. "is your only hope; for better, or for worse." he ended before activating the small orb, knowing this was likely the plight's only chance at survival.

Capture check:[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-19, 11:57 PM
"...that was rather bloody," Ashe says with a cringe, then sighs, "anyone want a houndour? If not I'm just going to offer it up for trade at the Center."

Wis: [roll0]

sournote103
2012-12-20, 07:36 AM
"I'm not sure what I could trade for it, but I would be interested in training it."

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-20, 09:19 AM
Faolan
You feel something dark, something tainted. It's hand is on the poocheyana, and a shadow is rapidly approching from the hill.

Ashe
Your purple card is starting to glow and shake.

The Ball misses the poocheyana, but that is not the only thing. You can feel the air cooling, and now, their is a smell of decay right under your nose. The fleeing poocheyana looks right into Trevors eye and he can see pure terror in it's eyes.

And then you hear in in your minds. A thin film of slime, rot that hates those whole.

They are not yours to claim. They are MINE. See what awaits you.

As it finishes, another pack appears, leaping from the grass, and he lead Houndour rips out the poocheyana's throat. Then, turning eyes that look only afraid towards you, they howl forward to attack.

Suprise Round- The Pack
Initative;

Trainers (any order)

Pokemon;

Aquamarine
Houndour
Dani
Poocheyana
Ronnin
Sid (he is a sloth)

The Lead Houndour teeth have already been soaked in the blood of a poocheyana.

Two of the Pooches try and tackle Ronnin, but his blade exits one of their skulls.

A third tackles Sid for 12 damage (before Sid's DEF), and the final one Tackles Dani for 10 damage (After DEF).

Regalus
2012-12-20, 10:31 AM
Trevor stared in silent horror as the pooch is killed right infront of him, unable to move fast enough to act in time. The boy gritted his teeth and tightened his fists, as he tried to glare at the disembodied voice; his body quivering with rage before lunging at the houndour with a frustrated roar. "Ashe help me knock this pup out quick! Ronin, Faolan; can either of you two tell where this mukking bastard his hiding?!" he barked out, finding new resolve to see through this ordeal. He was going to find a way to make this thing pay for all the grief it had caused; even if it killed it.

Dani: 20/30hp

Arms attack
*Damage[roll1] P-Normal

sournote103
2012-12-20, 11:20 AM
"I... I don't know, but something's coming over that hill, and I don't think it's anything good... also I think there's something wrong with that poochyena!

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-20, 12:18 PM
Faolan
Opening your senses to the unseen world more fully, you see... not darkness, but decay. The Poocheyana and Houndour, are chained, collared, bound. Pulseing shadows are around their necks, and blood stained darkness is wraped round their paws. The chains lead into the hill's cave, where the darkness seems to give way to a pulseing sickening light, with a corpse light stench. WIS Check Please.

The Bladechop points his blade to the skull like mouth of the hill, and seems to shudder. And he starts slashing at the shadows on the ground, seemingly in panic.

The Houndour and the Poocheyana, if you looked at them now, tears are forming and falling, their cries seemingly choked off, by some unseen presence.

Hide? I need not bother myself with the likes of you. But, you have proven amusing. So, I will give you a glimpse.
Appearing and dissappearing, a deathly, rotting shadow, barely human (http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=dark+spirit&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1280&bih=856&tbm=isch&tbnid=IT8Mhh-YfcdO5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mwallpaper.com/240x320_wallpapers_page_18.php&docid=FK2VGyUEQ9fmZM&imgurl=http://www.mwallpaper.com/images/dark_spirit_240x320_8198.jpg&w=240&h=320&ei=MEfTULqYAYvO0QGRv4HYDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=637&vpy=243&dur=860&hovh=256&hovw=192&tx=94&ty=136&sig=104779288046277781898&page=2&tbnh=139&tbnw=105&start=42&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:46,s:0,i:231), but it vanishes after just a second.

Know despair, and accept the invitable

INT Checks to Identify it. Mystic/Hex Maniac/Ghost Ace/Tribuite Mage get a +5 Class Relevant Bonus

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-20, 12:27 PM
Ashe dashes over slashes at the houndour with his sword, "Amari, take 'em out quick," she dashes to the houndour and frontflips into a kick.

Arms Attack
Damage: [roll1] Phys Normal

Pound
Damage: [roll4] Phys Normal

Since Aquamarine is first in the pokemon attacks, I just post her actions with mine, it's easier and makes things go quicker.

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-20, 12:37 PM
Faolan
As you reach out, you begin to try and close your senses. But, it catches you. Little mystic, you look for me? Little mystic, who still does not listen and binds themself to the physical world? They wisper you know, they speak of what is to come. You cling to life? Life is rot and decay, soon ended. And soon, you too shall feel his touch.

Then, the shadowy figure touches your face. And it BURNS.
You take 20 Poison damage

All of a sudden, Faolan's face begins to sizzle and burn, a imprint of a hand is burned onto his face with acid.

As Revor Punch's it, Ashe slices one of it's legs open, but Amari finishs it. She pounds his back, and you can hear bones break as it's knocked out.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-20, 07:02 PM
"Oh sh**!" Ashe says, "We've got a demon!" he shouts, "It's a mystic that's given up there humanity by channeling spirits."

Regalus
2012-12-20, 09:55 PM
Trevor swallowed his lunch before it could perform a successful jailbreak; all to happy focusing on his strike and missing the full impact of the creatures appearance, though the dogs' whining clued him in on what it was doing. Pity mixed further with righteous fury inside of Trevor, a spot of fear desperately trying to be smothered by the rest.

"Dani! Blitzkrieg!" he called out as the houndour crumpled from the assault; he spotted smiling a toothy and all too ecstatic grin as he readied his pounce, before catching himself. "Safety On!" he called out, catching the little Sekit frown for a moment before leaping into the fray once more. He could tell from a glance that his partner was WAY too pumped and would like kill the innocent victims; hell even with Dani using False Swipe he was still sure the blow would be enough to knock'em out or worse at this point.

"Guys that thing is just up a head. It's responsible for everything that's been going on here and worse probably; if it's stuck using these pups while we're right at it's door, it's probably weak, wounded or worse and trying to scare us off," he began in a dead serious tone, part of him hopping that that visage was just another scare tactic. "So guys, Ronin, you folks ready for some demon slaying or should we turn tail now?" he inquired as he focused his gaze on the cavern in the distance.

Yes folks, Trevor isn't quite thinking straight atm. So unless someone says or does something his anger's lately going to get the best of him...

Dani: 26/36hp
*S.Def &spd:5
*Moxie Active! +5 ATK stages!

False Swipe
*AC2:[roll0]

*AC4:[roll2]
*Damage:[roll3]

*AC6:[roll4]
*Damage:[roll5]

*AC8:[roll6]
*Damage:[roll7]

*AC10:[roll8]
*Damage:[roll9]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-21, 01:42 PM
Dani Leaps and manages to down one of the remaining poocheyana, but the other slams into Dani beofre the cat can hit her.

[9 Damage after DEF]

Ronnin stabs at them, hiting with the flat of his blade, managing to just knock it out.

Sids Turn

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-26, 05:11 PM
The moment the air went cold, Lily froze stiff. Mentally she cursed herself for being unable to react, but her throat had shut tight and she couldn't make a sound.

"Wha--What's going on here?!" She forced herself to swallow her fear. Shaking, she commands Sid to attack the Poochyena that had tackled him, while she kept an eye out for the Houndour.

Accuracy: [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-26, 05:19 PM
The Last pooch look like it wants to run. Even if Sid's claws had missed it, it looks terrified.

As Lilly shouts, she hears something almost invade her mind...

Lilly
Death approches little girl. Can you stare that darkest of thruths in the face, or will you run from it, back to your safe clean world?

And, fading, seeming to move towards the hill, is mocking laughter.

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-26, 11:32 PM
Shaken by the strange experience, and even more so by that voice, Lily stared off toward the place from which the demon had come. She fiddled nervously with her backpack strap.

"So...is it gone?"

Regalus
2012-12-28, 10:51 PM
Trevor eyed the terrified pups; he felt a bit bad as he tried to deliver a swift kick to one of them, but the fact that this was a small mercy for them lessened the weight on his heart. A swift boot to the side and getting knocked out seemed leagues better than what this Thing was putting them through. He'd normally try to scare'm off by this point and cut the fight short, but he doubted their host would allow that.

"The pups are still scared and... standing their ground. So, I doubt it; that... things' still hold up in it's cave," he said between evasive maneuvers.

Arms feature
Ac6:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-28, 11:16 PM
"I suggest we take them out, bring them to Nurse Joy, and then take on that Demon, my guess is it's a poison type," Asher says, taking a swing at the remaining poochyena.

Changing Asherati's nickname to Asher.

Arms Attack

HelgaHufflepuff
2012-12-29, 09:45 PM
"We're going to fight it? How can we fight it if we can't even see it?" She looked around at the others. "How's everyone doing?"

Sid (against a Poochyena. The one he attacked last, if it's still standing.)
Accuracy: [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-12-29, 10:22 PM
As Trevor kicks the last pooch, it falls, knocked out.

And now, you stand, surrounded by either dead, knocke out or captured pokemon. But, even the least sensitive can feel the malice from the thing in the hill, as if it's eyes are apon them.....

And then it hits you. With a sound of thunder, the shockwave suddenly stikes, knocking everything loose about.

DC 18 STR checks please.

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-29, 10:42 PM
STR Roll: [roll0]

Regalus
2012-12-29, 11:41 PM
Trevor was unable to give Lily a reply before the shock wave struck the area. He might've hopped Dani could sniff it out, or that Faolan or Ronin would be able to direct the group...but he hadn't really had more than hunch that it could work. It was now the boy began to realize just how bad the situation at hand truly was.

Str check:[roll0]