PDA

View Full Version : Gnome help

HunterColt22
2012-11-27, 04:18 PM
Hello all,

I am starting a campaign soon with a few rules on what sources are allowed. For races and base classes, only the PHB is allowed, for prestige and feats, the selection opens up to the completes and also BOED. As of now I have decided on gnome with the rogue class as my base, and I am wondering what are some builds you could point me towards for good ideas. 3 of my feats are already decided, heritage feats, not the most powerful by any means, but this is also the person's first time DMing, and thus want to go a little easy on them. Personally I would like to continue to advance my sneaking abilities, but I also want to be more charismatic than my characters have been in the past. Any real suggestions, personally I am looking into Rouge/sorcerer nightmare spinner. Also stats are not yet decided, but we play with a very high average. (Roll three sets of 6d6, add twelve to all the rolls and choose the set you like the most, so a set of 6,6,2,4,5,6 looks more like 18 18 14 16 17 18.)

Aegis013
2012-11-27, 07:20 PM
Sneaking and Charisma you say? Have you looked at the Master of Masks from Complete Scoundrel? It's certainly not the strongest (Gladiator Mask and Assassin Mask are good for a Rogue though) but the flavor is nice, and it can help you get into situations where you need to bust out the role-playing skills.

HunterColt22
2012-11-27, 07:33 PM
Sneaking and Charisma you say? Have you looked at the Master of Masks from Complete Scoundrel? It's certainly not the strongest (Gladiator Mask and Assassin Mask are good for a Rogue though) but the flavor is nice, and it can help you get into situations where you need to bust out the role-playing skills.

Yes I have and I have been toying with the idea of that one, I am looking for more suggestions that I might have missed still. I have books, just not all the eyes to look over them if you will.