PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever totally statted out the Oots?

Seharvepernfan
2012-11-29, 05:33 PM
I know of the partial stat-skeleton in the oots forum, but I'm talking about full builds, for fun. Has it ever happened here?

If not, is anyone willing to do it?

Alaris
2012-11-29, 05:39 PM
I know of the partial stat-skeleton in the oots forum, but I'm talking about full builds, for fun. Has it ever happened here?

If not, is anyone willing to do it?

Well, the "Stat-Skeleton" in one of the threads is the best you're going to get. At least, unless you want to simply theorize where the build is going, or what it actually is.

I mean, you could do it for fun, but it wouldn't be recognized as the actual build.

And on the note of the "Skeleton-Stats," those are actually pretty accurate. Rich has given us enough information to probably stat the characters out at their current level. Or at least VERY close, minus a feat or two, and skills.

Flickerdart
2012-11-29, 05:45 PM
It's difficult to create accurate builds for the characters because they're completely unoptimized, there's some homebrew going on, and we don't know what non-core books they have access to. Any extrapolation from what we already know will be inherently flawed because you can't just make the most optimal choices for the remaining stuff, and making less than optimal choices opens up way too many options to guess with any degree of accuracy (if, indeed, Rich has even fully thought of what their builds are, which doesn't have to be the case, especially if he intends on working in 4e and 5e jokes).

Morty
2012-11-29, 05:51 PM
Rich has said several times that most of the stats for the Order aside from their races and classes are up in the air until he needs a particular ability for a joke or the plot.

Seharvepernfan
2012-11-29, 06:09 PM
I'm not talking about exactly-accurate models of the oots, just a for-fun approximation based on what we know. I'm just asking if anyone has ever done that, or is willing to now.

Morty
2012-11-29, 06:13 PM
If you want this sort of thing, this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253978) is the thread you're looking for.

Story
2012-11-29, 07:20 PM
especially if he intends on working in 4e and 5e jokes).

He put all of the 4e jokes in Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tails.

Seharvepernfan
2012-11-29, 07:24 PM
If you want this sort of thing, this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253978) is the thread you're looking for.

Okay, so no, nobody has ever done it. Thank you.