PDA

View Full Version : Monk/Cleric Help [PF]

Razanir
2012-11-30, 10:01 AM
Note: When I say monk, I mean this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150122)

Flurry of Blows (Ex): When unarmored, a monk may strike with a flurry of blows at the expense of accuracy when performing an attack or a full attack action, or as part of a charge. When doing so, she may make one extra attack in a round at her highest base attack bonus, but this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. The resulting modified base attack bonuses are shown in the Flurry of Blows Attack Bonus columns on Table: The Monk. This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the monk might make before her next action. When a monk reaches 5th level, the penalty lessens to -1, and at 9th level it disappears.

[INDENT]When using flurry of blows, a monk may attack only with unarmed strikes or with special monk weapons, although she may use them interchangeably as desired. When flurrying with a weapon, a monk applies her Strength bonus (not Str bonus × 1½ or ×½) to her damage rolls, whether she wields a weapon in one or both hands.

A monk with the Combat Reflexes feat can declare a flurry of blows when taking an attack of opportunity.

A monk with Flyby Attack, Ride-By Attack, Shot on the run, Spring attack, or Swim-By Attack can combine flurry of blows with these feats to flurry on the move. If the monk obtains additional attacks via Bounding Assault or rapid Blitz, she gains the extra flurry attacks only once.

Pretty much, I'm wondering how cheesy I can get. Is this legal with a Cleric X/Monk 1:
1) Cast my choice of cure spell
2) Move
3) Use flurry of blows in place of my free touch attack, where the first strike is nonlethal on whoever I want to heal, then the other strike is lethal against an enemy

Pretty much I'm trying to mimic a Magus' spellstrike ability. Except a flurry of blows and using unarmed strike to deliver the spell