PDA

View Full Version : DC Adventures World settings

Shawn T
2012-11-30, 07:03 PM
I doing an Villain campaign with my group and it went pretty well (despite the math argument, That will go into that on a later post) Afterwords I'm thinking the next session to take place either on Earth 2 or L.A.
Earth 2 is on the opposite side of the Anti-matter Universe and is the home of the Crime syndicate of Amerika (Evil JLA), Or to L.A. home to Heroes like Blue Demon, Zaruel (The Angel) and John Constantine.

Should I go for the big scale adventure off world, or Bad ass mystical adventure on the westside?

Hopeless
2012-12-01, 07:30 AM
I doing an Villain campaign with my group and it went pretty well (despite the math argument, That will go into that on a later post) Afterwords I'm thinking the next session to take place either on Earth 2 or L.A.
Earth 2 is on the opposite side of the Anti-matter Universe and is the home of the Crime syndicate of Amerika (Evil JLA), Or to L.A. home to Heroes like Blue Demon, Zaruel (The Angel) and John Constantine.

Should I go for the big scale adventure off world, or Bad ass mystical adventure on the westside?

Depends on what your players are running.
If they're mystically overpowered then send them to the Anti-Earth and have them mistaken for their heroic counterparts who are now running around on their Earth "ruining" their reputation!:smallwink:

Or if they have no mystical powers then by all means have them run into Felix Faust and end up having to beg for help from John Constantine and friends...::smallbiggrin:

Oh look this sorceror has stolen your souls to power his latest effort to gain ultimate power or perhaps to swap for his own soul, their only hope is if John Constantine the only occultist they can reach without fighting the entire JLA or JSA maybe even both can help them... of course he has Blue Devil for backup after all the bad guys are going to betray them once he gets their souls back but why not do both and have the end scene of this adventure lead to an adventure in anti-earth unaware they've swapped places?!:smallcool:

Grod_The_Giant
2012-12-01, 10:24 AM
Ask them which they prefer?