PDA

View Full Version : Ammunition

Vendarien
2012-11-30, 11:51 PM
Ok first off dose adamantine ammunition break? If so what can I make ammunition out of so it dosn't break or will Aurorum work?

Acanous
2012-11-30, 11:58 PM
Technically speaking yes, all ammunition has the same chance to break, unless the material says otherwise in it's description.

Because Aurorum says it can be reassembled for free without losing it's magical properties, yes, it works.

Cieyrin
2012-12-01, 01:24 PM
Adamantine arrows just implies the heads being of that material, not the wood of the shaft or the feathers for the fletching surviving impact with a target. The head may be unmarred but it may fall into a hole, get lost in the underbrush or get washed downstream in a river. You may find the rest of the arrow but found that the shaft busted and the head went missing somewhere. It's a simplification but something that a quick search to see if your ammo survived is supposed to imply.

If you searched about some more, it may be somewhat easier. Take it from me, while I was in the service, firing ranges are a pain to clean up and find all your spent brass so that none is left at the site at the end of the day. It helps if you have other people about but you may be at it a while if you want to find every last arrow you shoot off.

Wyntonian
2012-12-01, 05:25 PM
Depends on the game? This is the general roleplaying forum. If you want to know about 3.5/PF, there's a sub-board for that,