PDA

View Full Version : how would you fill your wagon?

Ketiara
2012-12-01, 06:26 AM
As topic, Any essentials you have to have? Other than rope?

Uncle Pine
2012-12-01, 06:40 AM
First suggestion: make sure you get the best wagon you can find. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9823824&postcount=132)
Other than that, usually my players use wagons only when they can't carry loot, hostages or supplies they find, make or buy. If you want a different kind of wagon, you could put a ballista on it. Extra points if you put it on the wagon I linked. :smallamused:

Darrin
2012-12-01, 07:45 AM
Shapesand. Lots and lots of shapesand.

Wagon = Catapult! Feche la vac...

Yora
2012-12-01, 07:54 AM
Crowbar. Shovels, spades, and pickaxes. Couple of lanters and oil. Bunch of long-lasting food, water barrels, horse food. Tents. Bunch of empty sacks, couple of empty boxes. Medical supplies. Tools for fixing armor, clothing, and wagons! Dry firewood. Spare clothing. Cooking supplies.

Kulture
2012-12-01, 12:56 PM
I personally favor a set of full plate barding for a closed top, then mount a couple of racks of sky rocket fireworks (tipped with fuse/pellet bombs) on a turret, perhaps complimenting a ballista.

A carriage is just a tank you haven't mounted weapons, armour and an alchemical engine on yet.

Darius Kane
2012-12-01, 01:00 PM
Sexy wenches.

frost890
2012-12-01, 03:42 PM
I would say an extra dimensional space. That way the fighter can make weapons/armor, the wizard/artificer can make potions/magic items and you can put the horses in a stable inside at night.

Ryulin18
2012-12-01, 03:45 PM
One of my players (A halfling rogue/merchant prince (from power of Faerun)) turned up with a huge cart that I allowed him.
It was easily 20ft tall and took most of the road to travel but he had sunk a lot of money in it and over time I worried more and more what was in it. He usually came out of it with potions, drinks, weapons, chests, women, the exact tool we needed, etc.

I was wondering what was in it when he turned up to the table with a blueprint sheet. I was gobsmacked when he rolled it out and showed us the details.

3 stories
library
jacuzzi
kitchen
bedroom
storage units...yeah...plural
Adamantine inner wall for protection
indoor smithy
tinker workshop
Obdurium chassis

It was big enough for usual halfling to use as a house.
He had stuck extended, empowered and pemanent "create pit" spells on each wall and ceiling at caster level 19 (100ft). We added up that he had 2400ft of floor space in the 15 story cart...