PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Prestige Class

Blackhawk748
2012-12-01, 12:14 PM
Im looking for a decent Sorcerer Prestige class (im not trying to Optimize just find something decent to go into) for my Sorceress. She is an 8th level wood elf Sorceress who has a (homemade) legacy weapon call the Dragon Crown Staff, which is themed after black Dragons, so acid and she also uses acid and cold spells. so any suggestions?

PS i've already looked at Frostmage. do not want

nedz
2012-12-01, 12:21 PM
Your question is far too open, there are probably over 100 PrCs you could take.

What is it that you are looking for from a PrC ?

Blackhawk748
2012-12-01, 12:53 PM
Well i have very few non attack spells so i was hoping to increase my attack power, i have a mix of AoE's and single target spells

I have: Corrosive Grasp, Chill Touch, Magic Missile, Bonefiddle, Ray of Ice, Ironthunder Horn, Acidic Breath, Icelance, and Wings of Flurry.

BowStreetRunner
2012-12-01, 12:54 PM
Pact-Bound Adept from Dragon Magic might appeal to you. Races of the Dragon also has Dracolexi and Dragonheart Mage, either of which might also work.

docnessuno
2012-12-01, 01:21 PM
Allowed sources?
Probably the best "blaster" prc in the game is War Mage from Dragonlance Age of Mortals. The splatbook is on the borderline between official and 3rd party tho.

Keld Denar
2012-12-01, 01:26 PM
Escalation Mage from one of the Eberron books might work, or the War Mage PrC from a Dragonlance book. Both are very offensive spell oriented with simple prereqs.

DarkEternal
2012-12-03, 10:21 AM
Go into Malconvoker, focus on summoning and let the others do the dirty work for you, while you just take good defensive spells(oh, and the sorcerer exclusive Wings spell. Oh yes. Those are awesome). I also liked the Sand Shaper class. Hell, if you dip just one level in it, you'll get a whole crapload of spells as a sorcerer.