PDA

View Full Version : Reputation System

Billeh1369
2012-12-03, 07:31 PM
Anyone know of a good reputation system that I could tweak for Star Wars? I'm looking for something with an XY axis type system. One axis is how you deal with encounters. Like do you shoot first and ask questions later or do you try to talk through things and spare the bloodshed. The other axis would be your personality. Do you do a quest and then demand huge amounts of money, or do you do it because it is the right thing to do and not expect payment?

Hanuman
2012-12-04, 04:00 AM
Anyone know of a good reputation system that I could tweak for Star Wars? I'm looking for something with an XY axis type system. One axis is how you deal with encounters. Like do you shoot first and ask questions later or do you try to talk through things and spare the bloodshed. The other axis would be your personality. Do you do a quest and then demand huge amounts of money, or do you do it because it is the right thing to do and not expect payment?

Shadowrun4.0 handles fame and infamy my favorite way.

Xzoltar
2012-12-04, 05:51 PM
Can't remember that part of the rules, what supplements ? I know I love how SR handle Contacts

Billeh1369
2012-12-04, 11:11 PM
How does that one work? I can't find any information on it online.