PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping

Drakeburn
2012-12-05, 12:15 AM
I cannot believe I have to go Christmas shopping.

So I need to get an ironing board, a watch, a lego cafe set, and some superhero comic books. :smallsigh:

What is on your Christmas shopping list.

factotum
2012-12-05, 03:00 AM
Already bought mine, and I don't often know in advance what people want--I have to guess most of them. The only ones I knew for sure this time were a wall clock for my mother and some DVDs for my sister!

Kelb_Panthera
2012-12-05, 12:56 PM
This is one of the very few times that I'm glad I'm too broke to afford anything nice. As long as we remember to send cards, we're good.

The underside of our x-mas tree would look pretty sparse, if we had one. :smalltongue:

KillianHawkeye
2012-12-12, 09:22 AM
I cannot believe I have to go Christmas shopping.

So I need to get an ironing board, a watch, a lego cafe set, and some superhero comic books. :smallsigh:

What is on your Christmas shopping list.

You cannot believe it? What, is this your first time buying gifts? Christmas comes at the same time every year, dude. And that's not even counting birthdays, anniversaries, and the occaisional graduation.

Drakeburn
2012-12-12, 10:41 AM
You cannot believe it? What, is this your first time buying gifts? Christmas comes at the same time every year, dude. And that's not even counting birthdays, anniversaries, and the occaisional graduation.

Actually, it is my first time Christmas shopping, in a way.

And I can't believe my little sister added more to the list (which is everything this toy store has).

So that pretty much means more shopping than I realized. :smallsigh:

Debbie_D
2012-12-12, 10:43 AM
Havent started yet. This Friday, I promise.

Mando Knight
2012-12-12, 11:10 AM
Actually, it is my first time Christmas shopping, in a way.

And I can't believe my little sister added more to the list (which is everything this toy store has).

So that pretty much means more shopping than I realized. :smallsigh:

You realize you don't have to get your little sister everything on her list, right?

Drakeburn
2012-12-12, 12:47 PM
You realize you don't have to get your little sister everything on her list, right?

I know that. I'm at a $250 budget (and some spare change).
Of course I'm not buying my little sister a toy store!

I know where to draw the line!