PDA

View Full Version : Need help planing out an Oracle/Sorc Mystic Theuege

Phat13uddha
2012-12-08, 04:35 AM
First off I know this isn't the best for Mystic Theurge, but I've been thinking about it for a while and my GM said he'd let me use the old 3.5 feat Alternate Spell Source.

So I can use my divine spells per day for arcane spells and vice versa, so at level 8 (4 Sorc/4 Oracle) I'm looking at 14 level 1 spells I can use however I want and 8 level 2 spells I can use however.

Me and some friends who play were talking and trying to see if there was a way to get more Bloodline powers/Mystery revelations. As it stands Eldritch Heritage is my only bet but really all I'd get out of it would be a 2nd level 3 bloodline power from a 2nd blood line, at least until I can get Greater and Improved Eldritch Heritage, and I probably will. But is there a feat that is similar for mystery's or a feat that counts my Sorc levels towards my Oracle levels for my mystery's? or counts my Mystic Theurge levels? Because I can't find one or think of one so I figured I'd ask y'all before I gave up and just accepted that their isn't.