PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday is Tomorrow

ArlEammon
2012-12-09, 10:47 AM
What game system should I get? I have no Xbox 360, no Wii-U, no PS3 . . .

:/

Bayar
2012-12-09, 12:06 PM
You should get a new PC.

ArlEammon
2012-12-09, 12:16 PM
You should get a new PC.

Indeed I should, but we don't exactly have alot of money for me to get one, not even for my birthday.

Starbuck_II
2012-12-09, 12:21 PM
What game system should I get? I have no Xbox 360, no Wii-U, no PS3 . . .

:/

What kind of games do you like?
I've been happy with my X-box 360 games but then again I've never had a PS3.

ArlEammon
2012-12-09, 12:31 PM
What kind of games do you like?
I've been happy with my X-box 360 games but then again I've never had a PS3.

RPGs. Stuff like Skyrim. . .
I like Dragon Age (Both of them), alot of old school RPGs. Maybe stuff like Marvel vs Capcom 3. . .

Lord Loss
2012-12-09, 01:39 PM
I personally prefer the PS3 because of the free online. I have both consoles and they both have a great selection of games. Halo is a great shooter franchise (XBOX exclusive) whereas Heavy Rain is one of my favorite games of all time (PS3 exclusive). As for the interface and controllers, that's more of a personal preference than a case of there being a better one.

ArlEammon
2012-12-09, 01:45 PM
I personally prefer the PS3 because of the free online. I have both consoles and they both have a great selection of games. Halo is a great shooter franchise (XBOX exclusive) whereas Heavy Rain is one of my favorite games of all time (PS3 exclusive). As for the interface and controllers, that's more of a personal preference than a case of there being a better one.

I don't want to play online though. lol

Lord Loss
2012-12-09, 01:54 PM
Either give each console a go to "feel" which controller suits you best then, or see if there are any exclusives that interest you. Apart from that, I can't honesty say that which of the two systems you get will make much of a difference. Well actually the Skyrim DLC is for the time being Xbox exclusive, so there's that.

ArlEammon
2012-12-09, 03:59 PM
Either give each console a go to "feel" which controller suits you best then, or see if there are any exclusives that interest you. Apart from that, I can't honesty say that which of the two systems you get will make much of a difference. Well actually the Skyrim DLC is for the time being Xbox exclusive, so there's that.

Also, thanks for your answers guys, and I'm also curious, what's a good graphics card for Skyrim and Deus Ex Human Revolution?

I'm thinking an ATI Radeon 6790

ArlEammon
2012-12-10, 04:04 PM
Happy Birthday to me!:)