PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best way to run a long term All Flesh Must Be Eaten Game?

Alroy_Kamenwati
2012-12-09, 02:00 PM
As stated in the subject line, What would be the best way to run a long term All Flesh Must Be Eaten Game? Should it be run like The Walking Dead Game/TV Series and like a television show, or should it be run with a few sessions taking a light arc (One that doesn't take more than 4 6-7 hour sessions) or should it be run as a single session on a rare case when you honestly don't have anything else to play? I'm thinking about either getting my current group into All Flesh, or perhaps going out and finding a few friends that are interested. Thanks for your time and I hope you all can help.

Alroy_Kamenwati
2012-12-09, 02:26 PM
Anyone? Got any ideas?

Wookieetank
2012-12-12, 10:27 AM
If you don't have it already, I highly reccomend getting/reading One of the Living. It has an expanded list of character abilities and has a number of long term senario ideas in the back of the book.

Couple of ideas that I've wanted to try but haven't gotten the chance to yet:

-Players have to set up their own, or join an existing, enclave/safe zone/etc. and deal with creating their own society, building up defenses against zombies/radiers/etc, and figuring out how to set up ensure long term survivablitiy (raiding nearby towns for supplies, getting an agricultural industry set up). Could have this take place in a rual area where they have to worry about barricades and patroling their borders, or in a city where the survivors slowy work on building a skybridge city on the upper floors of skyscrapers and use only ropes and ladders to access the ground.

-The players are part of a military group whose job is to contain the outbreak (which inevitably fails), and then have to deal with dwindling supplies of their squad, loss of communication with HQ, and the struggle to figure out just what is acceptable in dealing with the zombies and potentially infected populace. Does the military help out civilians and work on restoring order? Or do they think only of themselves veiwing everyone else as a threat.