PDA

View Full Version : Working on a build, tell me how you guys like it, and might improve it?

gallagher
2012-12-09, 08:33 PM
Human Barbarian 1/Crusader 4/Fighter 1/Frenzied Berserker 4/Runescarred Berserker 10

Theory: Delayed damage pool gives allies the opportunity to prepare in case a trap does mild damage. Any amount of maneuvers or stances added onto a barbarian build is sexy. The ability to see myself get hit with a dart or know for an extra round that I took some falling damage would be valuable to the party. Also, throwing up an antimagic field or casting Righteous Might before frenzying is even sexier.

But sexiest of all is that if I get an antimagic field up, and I am frenzying, I now really cant die even from magical attacks.

I feel like this build is playable from level one, but are there any ways that I can tweak it to maximize my abilities?

So my first 6 feats are pretty set:
H)Power Attack
1) Iron Will
3) Destructive Rage
F) Cleave
6) Intimidating Rage
9) Reckless Rage

But after that I am all like, where do I need to go with this? Is there anything else I can do to maximize the damage output of this guy besides shock trooper? What besides a cloak of resistance and +Wis and +Cha items can help up my will save? What crusader stances and strikes would do best with this guy?

gallagher
2012-12-09, 08:50 PM
Heck, I only need nine levels of Runescarred for the AMF, and if I take a flaw (like murkey eyed) I dont need the level of fighter.

So how about Barb1/Crusader4/Warblade1/FB4/Warblade2/RSB9

Somewhere in there I could take exotic weapon prof, and with Weapon Aptitude I can keep switching out which exotic weapon I want to use that day, I have access to Iron Heart, White Raven, and Devoted Spirit for all their special goodies