PDA

View Full Version : Anyone love science fiction

sswhaley
2012-12-10, 03:02 PM
Hey guys, I just finished my first full length novel called Mind Ambition.

Here's the synopsis.

After a rogue artificial intelligence takes over the entire space colony Gnosis, Earth itself is the next target. Grant Jemson, an ex-pilot turned gamer with a fear of space, must face his troubled past in order to stop it. His partner is John Ridley, a special agent with a personal vendetta that could jeopardize their mission. As part of its plan, the A.I. manipulates the colonies into declaring a war of independence against the Earth. Grant and Ridley must race against the clock in order to both save the Earth and prove to the colonies that they have been tricked. Will they be able to overcome their personal struggles and pull off the most daring mission space has ever seen, or will the A.I. triumph and enslave the Earth?

There's a good chunk of it up for free at Amazon.com if you want to check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Ambition-ebook/dp/B00AGU3JPW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355168633&sr=8-2&keywords=mind+ambition

Kjata
2012-12-12, 01:16 PM
Psh, science fiction, that stuff's for nerds.

:smallwink:

Drakeburn
2012-12-12, 01:19 PM
Well, I did enjoy Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow.

I'm sort of a Star Wars fan ( to the star trekkies: nah nah na nah nah! :smalltongue: )

And I also love Tron.

So in a way, I do like Science Fiction.

sswhaley
2012-12-12, 04:16 PM
Well, at any rate, the first 5 people who want a free epub copy will get one if they send an email to [email protected] and mention giantitp.