PDA

View Full Version : Character Explorer a Pathfinder Character Builder

jeevz
2012-12-10, 03:50 PM
Hello all!

I wanted to let you know that I have been working on a character generator similar to the WotC Character Builder but for Pathfinder. It is called Character Explorer. It is almost finished, but I wanted to get some input from everyone. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.characterexplorer.com/

Thanks!

AttilaTheGeek
2012-12-10, 11:13 PM
The title screen and the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I'm really glad you're doing a high-quality character generator for Pathfinder. However, that being said, there's not a lot I can see that is up, so I can't really give too much feedback.

jeevz
2012-12-11, 07:46 AM
The title screen and the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I'm really glad you're doing a high-quality character generator for Pathfinder. However, that being said, there's not a lot I can see that is up, so I can't really give too much feedback.

Thank you for your feedback!

Yeah, I know there isn't much to see just yet. I'm putting together a screencast tour of the application now. I will publish it this week.

AttilaTheGeek
2012-12-11, 05:11 PM
Thank you for your feedback!

Yeah, I know there isn't much to see just yet. I'm putting together a screencast tour of the application now. I will publish it this week.

Fantastic. Can't wait to see it.