PDA

View Full Version : FleshWarper Graft Choices?

silverwolfer
2012-12-10, 07:59 PM
I know there is a huge bin for grafts, and several aids for listing them all, but am wondering if anyone knows of any grafts that can be taken within the first few levels of the PRC without making the player peasant poor?

Seems like a good system, but everything involved leaves you with little wealth to really consider anything else or to delay it for so long that you lose alot of flavor.

The Glyphstone
2012-12-10, 10:30 PM
Fiendish Grafts have a few cheap options - Fast Leg, Long Arm, and Strong Leg are all less than 10,000GP and give nice bonuses.

The downside is, of course, becoming Evil/Crazy/All of the Above.

silverwolfer
2012-12-10, 10:48 PM
I have noticed a few options that mention you can make items cheaper then the stated cost, but usualy go with magic item creation not for grafts so far I have seen?

The Glyphstone
2012-12-11, 12:17 AM
I have noticed a few options that mention you can make items cheaper then the stated cost, but usualy go with magic item creation not for grafts so far I have seen?

Grafts are still considered crafted items, since Graft Flesh is an Item Creation feat. They're just nonmagical once attached.

On the other hand, making a dedicated crafter can be significant work and feat investment, so it's better to get a cohort who can be the craftmonkey if possible.