PDA

View Full Version : NO! That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Dr.Epic
2012-12-10, 09:16 PM
Brickleberry is getting a second season.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Coidzor
2012-12-10, 09:27 PM
Please excuse me as I have never heard of this and need to go hit up google and/or wikipedia.

Edit: I'm sad now.

Dienekes
2012-12-10, 10:42 PM
Ehh, I survived learning who Honey Bo-Bo was, finding out what New 52 did to Billy Batson, lived through the terrors of One Day More, the infestation of pony fans, and heard a spartan king try and garble out Phantom of the Opera. I can survive this.

TheSummoner
2012-12-10, 11:30 PM
And we now know what the Mayans were so concerned about.

Seriously though, the only reason that any of the Daniel Tosh crap stays around is because the production values are so low they only need 3 viewers to make a profit.

The Glyphstone
2012-12-11, 12:12 AM
Looked it up on Wikipedia. I now feel the compulsion to scrub my eyeballs, since I can't reach my brain.

Jerthanis
2012-12-11, 05:07 AM
As long as they don't start advertising before online John Stewart again, I'm cool with it.

I hear China, IL is getting new episodes, so there's also that wonderful little patch of insanity in the world that apparently people like enough to keep giving money to the genius behind that in spite of its sheer, beautiful weirdness. So there's wonderful and well written crude, dirty, strange, toilet/whatever dreams use as toilets humor animation out there as well as "Let's make jokes about the elderly/disabled/bodily fluids" humor.

Socratov
2012-12-11, 05:47 AM
Ehh, I survived learning who Honey Bo-Bo was, finding out what New 52 did to Billy Batson, lived through the terrors of One Day More, the infestation of pony fans, and heard a spartan king try and garble out Phantom of the Opera. I can survive this.

That si because we are survivors. We will outlive and outlast any of them

*looks serious and determined*

gooddragon1
2012-12-11, 07:49 AM
It can't affect me if I don't know what it is. Ignorance is my shield. An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded.

Bulldog Psion
2012-12-11, 09:07 AM
That quote about an open mind makes me laugh, GoodDragon. :smallbiggrin:

Though I knew nothing of the series prior to this thread, it certainly does give the Mayan calendar a boost -- surely, renewing something like this is a sign of the End Times. :smallwink:

Aotrs Commander
2012-12-11, 09:48 AM
Well, I noticed that Fred the movie got a second sequel recently, so it is not surprising that something like this is...

I am 95% convinced the Mayans were right, but in a Wolfram and Hart sort of way; that the apocalypse is not big and explodey, but a steady entropic slide into darkness and stupidity.

Scowling Dragon
2012-12-11, 10:01 AM
Well I would also argue that some of the BEST TV comes out around now as well so it truly is the best of times it is the WORST of times.

Bulldog Psion
2012-12-11, 10:06 AM
Well, I noticed that Fred the movie got a second sequel recently, so it is not surprising that something like this is...

I am 95% convinced the Mayans were right, but in a Wolfram and Hart sort of way; that the apocalypse is not big and explodey, but a steady entropic slide into darkness and stupidity.

Or, who knows whose apocalypse. :smallwink: Just because we make it doesn't mean that the 20th won't be hell for one of the world's most important ant colonies.

Morph Bark
2012-12-11, 03:41 PM
From the reactions I presume I should feel blessed that I have no clue what the show is about.

Dr.Epic
2012-12-11, 06:18 PM
From the reactions I presume I should feel blessed that I have no clue what the show is about.

Imagine this. Imagine this really hard: an even worse version of Family Guy.

Now enjoy the nightmares!:smallwink::smalltongue:

The Glyphstone
2012-12-11, 06:22 PM

Post-cancellation, right?

Morph Bark
2012-12-11, 06:24 PM

The Cleveland Show?

Dr.Epic
2012-12-11, 06:27 PM
The Cleveland Show?

Far worse.

TheSummoner
2012-12-11, 07:05 PM
Lets put it this way. Family Guy doesn't try to be clever or funny. This show seems like it's actively trying to not be clever or funny.

Morph Bark
2012-12-11, 07:09 PM
Earlier in the thread you mentioned Daniel Tosh.

From what you're saying now I'm guessing it's exactly like Tosh.0, except it's not Tosh.0.

Metahuman1
2012-12-13, 10:13 AM
The sad part is that a couple of the characters, with more fleshing out and perhaps a few tweaks, could be made into reasonably interesting characters.

Pity they went to waste, and unless Season 2 does some sort of amazing turn around, are likely to stay that way, wasted potential.

Scowling Dragon
2012-12-13, 01:28 PM
If you think THIS is bad try out the Webseries "SuperF******"

The saddest part? It shares a youtube channel with the Bravest Warriors!

Its like the cool hip nice guy whos in it with all the crowds, not minding a drug addled lunatic being his roommate.