PDA

View Full Version : Domain Wizard, but which one is best?

Wookie-ranger
2012-12-11, 10:43 PM
The ACF of Domain Wizard is great, but which Domain is best to take in your opinion?
Are there any other Wizard Domains published anywhere (or reasonably homebrew)? like a nature domain that has a lot of druid spells?

Keld Denar
2012-12-11, 10:55 PM
Conjouration has the most REALLY useful spells at each level. Hands down, its pretty much the winner. Weather is also good for picking up spells that aren't on the list, but otherwise Conjouration has the most spells that are likely to appear on the "I cast this every day" list.

Giegue
2012-12-12, 10:49 AM
If you want more domain choices I have homebrewed a few myself. My one gripe is that most domain wizard domains are basicly all spells that are already on the wizard list. Not that something is wrong with that, but I'd like a few more unique domains myself. Hence, why I homebrewed some. If you'd like to see them tell me here or PM me and I can PM you some.

Wookie-ranger
2012-12-12, 09:00 PM
If you want more domain choices I have homebrewed a few myself. My one gripe is that most domain wizard domains are basicly all spells that are already on the wizard list. Not that something is wrong with that, but I'd like a few more unique domains myself. Hence, why I homebrewed some. If you'd like to see them tell me here or PM me and I can PM you some.

Thanks! that would be great!