PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 40k Chaos Gods D&D stats

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-12, 12:28 PM
Alright, I am going to start on Slaanesh, My take of him, If anyone has any suggestions, Place them now.

Slaanesh, Deamon Prince of Perversion.
Lesser Deity DvR 4
Size/Type: Large Outsider (Chaotic, Deamon, Extraplanar, Evil, Deity)
Hit Dice: 50d8+700 ( hp)
Initiative: +14
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares), fly 90 ft. (Perfect)
Armor Class: 38 (–1 size, +7 Dex, +22 natural), touch 16, flat-footed 28
Base Attack/Grapple: +39/+55
Attack: Sword (1d10+15) Claws (1d8+15)
Full Attack: Sword (1d10+15), +2 Claws(1d8+15)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, Summon demon, Gaze.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 30/cold iron and good, darkvision 60 ft., immunity to electricity, fire, poison, And Enchantment Magic, Resistance to acid 30 and cold 30, spell resistance 40, telepathy 100 ft., true seeing
Saves: Fort +35, Ref +39, Will +39
Abilities: Str 40, Dex 30, Con 39, Int 34, Wis 34, Cha 50
Skills: Crazy amount, To be done later, Preform: That Skill: +200
Feats: Cleave, Improved Initiative, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Power Attack, Quicken Spell-Like Ability (telekinesis), Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (longsword)

Environment: His personal Demiplane
Organization: Solitary or Guard (2 Balors, 6 Succubi)
Challenge Rating: Help please?
Treasure: Triple all.
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Advancement: -
Level Adjustment: -

This is a rough draft, So, Can someone Help?

Gaze of Desire (Sp/Ex?): Mearly Looking upon the Prince of Pleasure is enough for Him to break you.
Anyone who looks upon Slaanesh within 100ft Is subject to this, Will Save Dc 40/50(On power level) Effectively Dominates the affected.

Psyker Doom(Sp)
Slaanesh, May, As a Full Round action, Halve the oppenets PP, Will Save 45.

Emperor Ing
2012-12-12, 12:33 PM
...give him Divine Ranks?

Also, Slaanesh is described as being impossible to look upon without becoming unquestionably and unerringly willing to serve Hir every desire. I think that could be reflected as a Gaze-like attack that requires a Will save vs Dominate Monster. Save DC being Charisma-Based

And where, exactly, are these stats coming from? There's no 40k source i'm aware of that describes any of the Chaos God's physical abilities so there's no comparison.

Ashtagon
2012-12-12, 12:35 PM
Here's my version of Slaanesh:

Kills 1d6 heroes per round.

More seriously, these things aren't meant to be killable with weapons or magic, which is what having these stats ultimately implies. The only game rules that make sense for them is to assign cleric domains, favoured weapons, and a list of servitors (and the stats of those servitors). The gods themselves? Unkillable, except by metaphysical means (ie. eliminating lust from the thoughts of all living creatures would do in Slaanesh).

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-12, 12:36 PM
I usally Do stuff based on fluff...
Alright, Going to attempt that gaze.

Mostly Upping the Power crazy levels From a Keeper of Secrets (I think that is the name)

edit: Not by Immortals Handbook...:smallcool:
Now Im not really going to use that, it's only for small games...

Emperor Ing
2012-12-12, 12:40 PM
You gotta use Immortals Handbook for Khorne, whom is described as wielding a continent-sized axe/longsword/laspistol/whatever. I can't imagine him being anything less than Macro-Titanic sized.

And while the difference between a Chaos God and a Chaos Daemon is that of status, the gulf is still very, very large. Tzeentch tricked Khorne's absolute mightiest bloodthirster into attacking Khorne. All that did was dimple Khorne's armor a little.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-12, 12:43 PM
I can understand that, Which is why I am never, ever Attempting to Touch Khorne..he is simpleally like a Freaking Sidreal to Demiurge, and I have had my fill of statting those things.

Edit: Technically, He could be done with D&D Rules, but The Colossal+ Size just does not fit very well.

What Kind of Weapons do you all think Slaanesh should have?

Emperor Ing
2012-12-12, 01:14 PM
Maybe Natural Weapons (Claw?) I don't know, he's not really the one you associate with warfare. You'd probably have to go by what the daemonettes and Keepers of Secrets use, which is why I said Claws.

Speaking of which i've always seen the Chaos Gods as Elder Ones.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-12, 01:22 PM
Hmm, Elder Ones might work, But Im Trying to keep the workload on myself smaller, If you want to make Khorne, Be my guest.

Also, If anyone feels like it, They can throw Random Chaos gods in here.

Emperor Ing
2012-12-12, 05:37 PM
I thought it would look more like this

Khorne
The Blood God
Elder One
Symbol: Heavily stylized number eight.
Home Plane: The Warp
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Portfolio: Slaughter, Blood, War
Worshippers: Khorne Berzerkers, Followers of Chaos Undivided
Cleric Alignments: CE, NE, CN
Domains: KHORNE DOESN'T GRANT SPELLS TO WEAKLING CLERICS!!
Favored Weapon: War Axe

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-12, 11:10 PM
Added a Skill, And Some attack stuff.