PDA

View Full Version : how to make Kongo Agon

limejuicepowder
2012-12-15, 08:58 AM
The character is from the manga Eyeshield 21, and so far I've been stumped as to reflect him in DnD terms.

Really, it would probably just come down to extremely high ability scores across the board and some fluff, but that's boring. Any good ideas for his "god-speed impulse?"

herrhauptmann
2012-12-15, 02:43 PM
Could you maybe explain the character a little better?
There's probably a number of optimizers that know what you need, but don't read that manga.

limejuicepowder
2012-12-15, 03:28 PM
Ah well I suppose I could do that....I figured anyone who would be remotely interested would be a reader of the manga and left the description out.

Eyeshield 21 is a football manga, and Agon is an antagonist of a sorts. His "theme" is blessed by the gods. His brother trains relentlessly but is only a decent player, but Agon, who never practices or tries, is insanely good. He runs extremely fast, is very strong, and has a keen intellect. His main ability is "god-speed impulse." Basically, he has the fastest reactions a human can possibly have.

The only class I've thought of is swiftblade, which would work fairly well. However, I don't like builds that can't do their main schtick until high level - I want things to come online by 6 or 7. Also, swiftblade isn't enough of a melee beast for Agon, IMO. Lastly, I don't like having to cast haste all the time.