PDA

View Full Version : How to make Shapesand?

silverwolfer
2012-12-15, 04:52 PM
So a basic detail on shapesand

Is that it is a psychoreactive soil, that is like the soil that can be found in limbo, yet no stats on how to create it or even items that produce it besides the jug you can buy.

Is their any logical ways to produce it in mass quanties, without going to the store and saying, I want all your sand.

Darrin
2012-12-15, 05:01 PM
Is that it is a psychoreactive soil, that is like the soil that can be found in limbo, yet no stats on how to create it or even items that produce it besides the jug you can buy.

Is their any logical ways to produce it in mass quanties, without going to the store and saying, I want all your sand.

Shapesand has a Craft (alchemy) DC of 25, so you create it like you create any other alchemical item: pay 1/3rd the cost in GP for the raw materials (presumably, that would probably include some non-shapable sand), then make your Craft checks until it's done.

As far as mass producing it... It's non-magical, so... Fabricate, I would think?

silverwolfer
2012-12-15, 05:05 PM
Can you tell me what page you got that info from , because I did no see that in the book.

Darrin
2012-12-15, 05:39 PM
Can you tell me what page you got that info from , because I did no see that in the book.

Sandstorm p. 99, Table 4-3: Wasteland Gear.

Now, if you could tell me where the Craft DCs are for the Bloodspikes are hidden... that would be pure awesomesauce.

silverwolfer
2012-12-16, 04:40 PM
hmm alirght ty :)