PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf themed spell list

D4rtagnan
2012-12-16, 06:46 PM
Alright so one of my DM have recently given me a ring that allows me to turn into the 'champion of the hunt' which is essential a werewolf lord. The problem is, like most melee form this one is a lot weaker then a caster...which I am. I am currently a level 12 bard with some levels in sublime cord.
And am a lot more powerful/useful to my party in my human form.
In werewolf form, most of my levels are replaced with werewolf lord level and a home-brewed bard variant that use howls for bardic performance.
To fix the weakness of the werewolf form my DM has decide to allow me a fixed amount of spells per day and new 'werewolf/unseelie' themed spell known list.
Current I am only planing on taking this spell list to spell level 6 but if you have any high level spells (7-9) that you think are appropriate let me know.

P.s. since I am an arcane caster but got this from a fey god I have decide with these spells will be arcane or divine.

Dusk Eclipse
2012-12-16, 06:56 PM
Aspect of the Wolf is a low-level (1 or 2) ranger spell that turn you into a Wolf for minutes per level if I am not mistaken, could help assuming you don't have a full animal form.

Of course there is Bite of the Were-wolf which has decent buffs.

There are also the Primal line of spells from Dragon Magic, they give decent and appropiate bonus (movement skill checks, speed, reflex, senses and survival), if all of them are active at the same time (and each of them last 24 hours) you get Improved Uncanny Dodge with your effective rogue/barb level equal to your caster level. They are do have a draconic theme going for them (and you eve gain increased benefits if you are Dragonblooded); but they are quite easy to refluff to a more wolfish theme.

D4rtagnan
2012-12-16, 07:03 PM
Well good think I am also a silverbrowed human.

D4rtagnan
2012-12-17, 11:13 PM
Most likely going to go divin