PDA

View Full Version : Roofrunner Shadowdancer

RittenRemedy
2012-12-17, 08:24 AM
I am considering taking my 5th level rouge into shadow dancer. *I took the roof runner archetype and went dual wield sword and axe. *My DM is letting me use High Sword Low Axe from D&D.

So right now I am missing dodge and mobility and the two ranks in dance, so it's an easy two levels at least, if I can find a way to take dodge as a rogue talent. *I've already used the combat trick but I think there's one somewhere.

Also we are limited to the core rules, advanced players, and the rest the DM will look over and okay if it's not too broken.

What I'm hoping to get here is a little advice on prestige in general. *I've never played one before because they seem very limiting as a general rule, but this really fits with the whole theme of my character and I'm willing to try it out.

Some advice specific to a face beating shadow dancer would be nice too. *It's a pretty heavy campaign for both role play/skills and combat, so I'm built for bear and dexterity/strength heavy, which is where I would like some help making sure the build jives well. *A couple levels of example would be greatly appreciated. Starting 8 or 7 if you can find me a way.

Thanks!

RittenRemedy
2012-12-17, 08:26 AM
I don't know why there are asterisks everywhere. Sorry. ;(