PDA

View Full Version : D&d 3.5 how to kill things quickly and efficienly

lotusblossom13
2012-12-18, 01:05 AM
I am going to play a 3.5 epic level wizard so I will have access to practically every 3.5 (wizard) spell. I was just wondering what spells are best for killing people quickly.

Also, I was wondering if people had killed foes in unique ways or using non-traditional methods.

Please share any advice/stories :)

Snowbluff
2012-12-18, 01:13 AM
Well...

Time Stop, drop Maws of Chaos multiple times, then watch every blow up on your next turn. If you haggle your DM, you might be able to hold your last round of time stop as an action to have the Maw's deal damage once you leave time stop.

Orb of X with MM and Arcane Surge, etc.

Save or Dies.

Glass Strike is pretty sweet. Works on a lot of things. Save or Suck/lose.

Epic Spells will pwn everything if you let them.

Shapechange into something nasty.

Simulacra of Solars. My favorite. Each on casts as a 20th level Cleric, and can Gate more Solars.

Find a way to have Persistent Greater Consumptive Field, and be around a lot of things it can kill (Chicken infested or resetting Traps of Summon Monster). Throw Pebbles at people with you infinite Str.

Heroics. Make yourself Jack B. Quick or something, as well as all of the other level 20 fighter builds at the same time. Pearls of Power IV are awesome for this. Find ways to protect your buffs.

Swiftblade 9. :smallcool: