PDA

View Full Version : Playing Goku...

Shadus
2012-12-18, 03:23 AM
So I'm going to be playing a Sacred Fist soon. But I'm having trouble picking out spells that fit the theme.

I plan on being a melee damage dealer and a buffer. With a few ranged kamehameha for enemies that get out of reach.

The buffing part is easy enough, but the only damage spell I can find is Searing Light, which is okay. But it's 3rd level and only hits one target.

What are some other good spells which feel like a Kamehameha?
Other advice for playing Goku would be appreciated.

Crake
2012-12-18, 03:32 AM
So I'm going to be playing a Sacred Fist soon. But I'm having trouble picking out spells that fit the theme.

I plan on being a melee damage dealer and a buffer. With a few ranged kamehameha for enemies that get out of reach.

The buffing part is easy enough, but the only damage spell I can find is Searing Light, which is okay. But it's 3rd level and only hits one target.

What are some other good spells which feel like a Kamehameha?
Other advice for playing Goku would be appreciated.

Since Goku is both good, and doesn't have any magic items to speak of, vow of poverty might fit the theme rather well. You still need to find some sort of method of acquiring a decent means of (rather fast I might add) flight, along with something akin to super saiyan.

Malroth
2012-12-18, 04:08 AM
Psionic warrior-> Shou Disciple-> Slayer would probably be a better melee combatant and a better blaster.

INoKnowNames
2012-12-18, 07:19 AM
Since Goku is both good, and doesn't have any magic items to speak of, vow of poverty might fit the theme rather well. You still need to find some sort of method of acquiring a decent means of (rather fast I might add) flight, along with something akin to super saiyan.

Well, that isn't entirely true. His weighted training clothing and uniform can survive laser blasts that decimate mountains. They've gotta be magical! Especially those Pants! He -never- loses his Pants, even when the world around him gets nuked! Get all the magic item upgrades you need, and slot them in your pants!