PDA

View Full Version : AVB - The Fractious One

Rizban
2012-12-18, 08:57 PM
This is a private thread for Ahus and GM(s) only.

Erbauer's Enchanted Devices and Dynamos sits on the west side of the Plaza on Mastiff's Road. A stout wooden door with elegant etching work opens onto the Plaza. The sign hanging on the corner of the building has a picture of a bag of holding with rings, swords, and other magical items protruding from it and reads:

Erbauer's Enchanted Devices and Dynamos
Custom magical items, discount rates.
Accepts almost anything magical in trade.
Sizable discount to all new customers!

Inside is a small workshop, about twenty feet by forty feet. On entering, one does not find a true proper shop area, and there is often at least one apprentice working on something. Hagan can sometimes be found wandering about the shop and always takes a moment to attend to customers when they enter. The nymph Clearwater minds the counter near the front door which separates the entryway from the workshop.

There are currently two apprentices of about 16 working in the back part of the room.
Hagan is not in sight.

Ahus
2012-12-19, 09:54 AM
Caelan enters the shop, and aproaches the Nymph at the counter.

Pardon, me ma'am might I inquire as to the whereabouts of Mr. Erbauer. I wish to discuss the possible terms of employment in this establishment.

Rizban
2012-12-19, 09:04 PM
"His current schedule has him only coming in when we open and when we close for the evening. For the remainder of the time, I do not have a schedule for his whereabouts.

I would suggest coming back first thing in the morning if you are looking for employment."

Rizban
2012-12-26, 04:27 PM
This is your one week nudge.