PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about OOTS

Fireball.Man.Guy.
2006-10-31, 07:30 AM
Have I been spending too much time on this website when I dream about completely, totaly original OOTS comics, in OOTS drawn style? When I'm not in them?

Vargtass
2006-10-31, 08:02 AM
Yes. But you should write the manuscripts down and post them, instead of teasing us...

Grod_The_Giant
2006-10-31, 03:28 PM
yes. Find a psychiatrist. Or start your own webcomic (lots of comedians are somewhat insane, after all...)

Gluedo
2006-10-31, 04:55 PM
Yeah I had a dream with Order of the Stick in it.

Durkon had asked V if he could have a magic item of some kind, meanwhile Nale had aquired a secret shaving kit to get his chin to match Elan's. Durkon rumages through Nale's stash of items thinking it belonged to V and finds the shaving equipment.

Durkon :durkon: associates the razor with Vaarsuvius and decides that he's male after all.

Why would I dream that?

Holy_Knight
2006-11-01, 03:00 PM
You guys are overreacting--I had a dream where I was in IN the Order of the Stick!

tis_tom
2006-11-01, 03:46 PM
Yeah I've had dreams in which I'm talking to Roy or one of the other Order members, however what's weird is he's all 2D and in cartoon form, yet I still think it's entirely normal that I am talking to him.

Glad I'm not the only one :-| just one of 5.

Felinoid
2006-11-01, 06:32 PM
I had a weird OotS-ish dream a while back. Don't really remember it, but I posted about it somewhere in this forum.

Moechi_Vill
2006-11-09, 10:17 AM
It's perfectly natural to have dreams about litterature..

X15lm204
2006-11-10, 04:06 PM
I once had a dream that Elan had fallen in love with Tohru Honda, heroine of the anime Fruitsbasket (obviously a match made in heaven), but they were forced to remain apart do to incompatible animation.

SupraGuy
2006-11-10, 11:12 PM
Heh. Glad I'm not the only Anime fan in the group. ;)

mikeejimbo
2006-11-14, 12:08 PM
I dreamt there was an OOTS MMORPG that cost $28 and had no subscription fee.

Megalomaniac2
2006-11-14, 12:11 PM
I had a dream where I was trying to tell Azure City that Miko was in trouble but couldn't, because Xykon and Redcloak were in the front row heckling me.

Lousy dream-hecklers.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-11-14, 12:36 PM
Dream about OotS? Not yet. But I'm probably getting there. I joined the forums Sunday, and the amount of posts I've made (most of which were actually meaningful, and none of which were racing toward some kind of posting goal) will likely cause me to dream Belkar, in a wooded area well-outside any civilized zone and in a fit of complete boredom, is trying to carve me into bite-sized, XP chunks.

It's happened before, but usually with video games. Who else can claim he personally assisted Sonic the Hedgehog with his ring collections? And don't even get me started on everything I had to get done in City of Heroes! :smalltongue:

Wait. What? Belkar?!? But I'm not asleep! Get away from me with those knives! EEEEEEEEK!

:belkar: Come here, my little chunks of XP!

XtheYeti
2006-11-14, 12:53 PM
I dream of finding Belkar and killing the people who make all the thread about Miko and the MitD

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-04-18, 11:31 PM
I've had a dream about OOTS, but I can't post it. :wink:

Alysar
2007-04-18, 11:36 PM
I've had a dream about OOTS, but I can't post it. :wink:

Who was it? Haley, Sabine or Miko? (or possibly all three?)

Please don't tell me it was V.

Oh god. I hope I'm not inspiring someone to create another poll.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-04-18, 11:38 PM
Who was it? Haley, Sabine or Miko? (or possibly all three?)

Please don't tell me it was V.

Oh god. I hope I'm not inspiring someone to create another poll.

All of them were involved somehow...but I can't tell.

jindra34
2007-04-18, 11:40 PM
All of them were involved somehow...but I can't tell.

What about Cecila...?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-04-18, 11:41 PM
What about Cecila...?

No. You might be able to deconstruct the base idea (you probably won't want to, though) by asking questions, but I can't post it. PM, probably, but not forum.

Alysar
2007-04-19, 12:05 AM
What about Cecila...?

There's also Samantha, Violet, Julia (depending on how old Fus.Weapon 1337 is and the laws in his area), the sailor that Elan was trying to get to swoon, Sagwaan, that short-haired paladin chick, ninja-waitress, and I'd just like to throw the entire roll-call of imaginary Haleys (with the natural exception of her optimism) in there just for the hell of it.

V Junior
2007-04-19, 02:00 AM
Yeh. I do dream about OOTS loads. Every night, in fact.

kpenguin
2007-04-19, 02:02 AM
There's also Samantha, Violet, Julia (depending on how old Fus.Weapon 1337 is and the laws in his area), the sailor that Elan was trying to get to swoon, Sagwaan, that short-haired paladin chick, ninja-waitress, and I'd just like to throw the entire roll-call of imaginary Haleys (with the natural exception of her optimism) in there just for the hell of it.

Don't forget Miko and female Roy.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-04-19, 02:09 AM
Yes, but the only ones involved were the OOTS, Xykon, The Linear Guild, and thousands of paladins.

Aramis_fan^^
2007-04-19, 02:48 AM
Heh. Glad I'm not the only Anime fan in the group. ;)

Yay another anime fan ^^ anyway back on topic

Awwww I wanna have a OotS dream :smallfrown: but seeing as I have the inability to remember my dreams I think that there is little chance I know what it was about even if I had one. I've only ever remembered two dreams and they were really random ones about Final Fantasy X (hardly surprising) and Yu-Gi-Oh:smallsigh: (dnt ask)

Alysar
2007-04-19, 09:42 AM
Don't forget Miko and female Roy.

I mentioned Miko in my first post.

As for female Roy....

No.

Just... no.

BisectedBrioche
2007-04-19, 09:54 AM
I had a dream where I found a way to steal all their XP, so they got angry and killed me.

It was a late night.

Akaziel
2007-04-19, 10:01 PM
I dreamt of the day when Miko went Blackguard.

SteveMB
2007-04-19, 10:54 PM
and I'd just like to throw the entire roll-call of imaginary Haleys (with the natural exception of her optimism)
I assume that "Latent Bisexuality" is taking up the slack left by the absence of "Optimism".... :smallwink:

TroyXavier
2007-04-20, 08:51 AM
I don't dream about the comics but I did have a dream of Haley one nite(it was clean) thoughshe of course wasn't a stick figure in it.

Alysar
2007-04-20, 11:14 AM
I don't dream about the comics but I did have a dream of Haley one nite(it was clean) thoughshe of course wasn't a stick figure in it.

Of course I've seen the ones on this page (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/GuestStrips.html) but are there any other non-stick-figure drawings out there of the cast of OotS?