PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Fun with Demons

Teh_das
2012-12-21, 02:20 AM
At tonight's game, we were tasked by the head of a gnomish city to venture into hell to retrieve a magic macguffin, so that we may trade it for their magic macguffin. After our planar transportation was complete, we were dropped into a bathhouse with a succubus, and good times were had by all. Upon escaping, and several misadventures later, we came across an odd man selling organs. Through my course of actions (and possibly after being goaded by the evil sorcerer in the party) I know have the jaw of a demon, replacing the bite I had before.

Are there any things I can do with having the limb of a demon on me? I was informed by my DM that I have the ability to head towards becoming a demon, though I want to get a bit creative here.

The character is a Lvl 6 Barbarian with the Titan Mauler archetype, two weapon fighting and I've taken rage powers in the beast totem and elemental rage trees.

Chilingsworth
2012-12-21, 09:12 AM
Demonic jaw, huh?

Well, you could use it as an excuse to say ridiculous/horrifically rude/crude things (the Jaw did it, not me!)

On the other hand, you might want to watch out for banishment/holy word type spells, anything that sends extraplannar stuff back home. Your DM might rule that such effects would be effective on your new jaw. Also, your jaw might detect as evil, seeing as, you know, demons are made of the stuff.

Oh, and anyone that can identify it as coming from a demon is likely to look at you funny, at least (unless the aprove of such things, of course.)

Darius Kane
2012-12-21, 10:32 AM
Demons live in The Abyss, not Hell.

Fates
2012-12-21, 10:45 AM
Well, you could always get yourself a demon's tail; it might not be useful in combat, but should you run into any more succubi, I can assure you, the goodness of your times will increase explosively. I know from in-game experience.

On a less-dirty note, wings are always a nice addition. Get yourself some feats to go with 'em, and suddenly your quasi-demonic barbarian will be swooping down to capture helpless maidens, raining down hell from above on the paladins that come to save them, and making dragons cry.

On a less-silly note, you could see about adding some new demon arms. Combine that with multiattack and/or multiweapon fighting, and your damage potential will be much greater, especially if you find some way to make a full attack on a charge.

Dissonance
2012-12-21, 12:24 PM
A note about the arms, If you have a necromancer or some easy way to gain access to necromancy, get them to stitch the demonic arms to your back. Then go find a roc and rip the wings right out of it. Have the demon arms on your back hold the wings and ask the DM if you can start making fly checks to go airborn.

Another interesting idea is with the same necromancer is have him stick a bunch of demonic tails to you. Proceed to argue they count as tentacles for attacks and other things (like succubi.) With those tentacles find a bunch of demonic eyes and stick them to the tentacles. You can now (attempt) bluff checks to pass yourself off as a deformed beholder.