PDA

View Full Version : Is Thog absolutely brilliant!?

Doglord
2006-10-31, 11:54 AM
I just want to root out those misguided fools who dont like Thog.

Post your favourite Thog qoute too.

"Yay! Resisting arrest is fun!"

TinSoldier
2006-10-31, 12:01 PM
I think he's pretty good as a character.

People say the good is dumb; I say that dumb is good! Elan, Thog.

theKOT
2006-10-31, 12:04 PM
He just doesn't make me laugh. Okay, except for that candyland episode. That was funny.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-10-31, 12:08 PM
:thog: oh little ice cream friends! thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!

Gygaxphobia
2006-10-31, 01:00 PM
Yes, fantastic!

"Thog lift with knees not back."

(statement, no exclaimation)

Fantastic.

Pequod
2006-10-31, 03:22 PM
"Thog like puppies"!

Lemmingboy
2006-10-31, 03:37 PM
"Thog?"

"Oopsie."

Mick_the_Rogue
2006-10-31, 03:50 PM
:thog:*sigh* Thog fears that he shall never again know the majesty of the gumdrop mountain

still cracks me up

Callioope
2006-10-31, 03:51 PM
I <3 Thog! :) He's probably my favorite of the villains. Elan is my favorite character... so clearly I must have a thing for stupid.

Favorite quote "Thog like puppies!" and "Thog lift with knees, not back".

I just think he's adorable.

Neo
2006-10-31, 05:11 PM
Anything about puppies :D

Felinoid
2006-10-31, 05:53 PM
I can't say brilliant because he wasn't really intended to be a long-time character from the first. But as is, he's an excellent ad-lib. :smallwink:

:thog: thog not in this book. thog sad. (from Origins)

Scorpina
2006-10-31, 05:54 PM
I do like Thog, and he has had some very funny moments, but he's not a great character I wouldn't say. He's lacks the complexity of better developed characters, like, say, Nale or Belkar.

Archonic Energy
2006-10-31, 06:32 PM
I do like Thog, and he has had some very funny moments, but he's not a great character I wouldn't say. He's lacks the complexity of better developed characters, like, say, Nale or Belkar.

but his lack of complexity is what makes him so funny.

Electricall
2006-10-31, 08:07 PM
Lack of complexity = Genius.

Thog = Genius

Sir_Norbert
2006-11-01, 06:46 AM
but his lack of complexity is what makes him so funny.
Yes, but it does mean it would get tiresome if he were in it too much. That's why I couldn't vote "brilliant".

"yay! thog happy talky-man happy!"

The Hammer of Thor
2006-11-01, 07:31 AM
Favorite quote: not really a quote,but...
The expression on his face when Nale makes a new plan which doesn't involve rocket skates.

Gygaxphobia
2006-11-01, 08:46 AM

I see what you're saying, but half the fun is the irony. It's the sterotype of someone who roleplays a tribal/barbarian character and gives them a really simple personality.

J.Gellert
2006-11-01, 08:48 AM
I do not have a favorite quote for Thog yet.

I suppose I am simply waiting to see his face when V casts Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion on him.

Retales
2006-11-01, 09:33 AM
:thog: oh little ice cream friends! thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!

Either that, or "Thog reluctantly forced to agree"

Doglord
2006-11-01, 11:01 AM
A non-quote that I like is when Thog is picked up from the barbarian guild sleepover. He had a teddy!

Sam de Cheese
2006-11-01, 12:24 PM
i love thog, whateva eny1 ses.

Nale: its kind of weak but i geuss it qualifies as an evil opposite
Sabine: the colour scheme is certainly apropriate
Thog: huddles are fun!

Retales
2006-11-01, 01:51 PM
:thog: fighter level 3 is dumb level. thog not take

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-01, 02:03 PM
:thog: "Nale says Thog not take 'ree-spon-sa-blity' for puppy."

krossbow
2006-11-01, 03:30 PM
Thog power attack for 1d12+567 damage! Grrrrrr!

inky13112
2006-11-01, 07:36 PM
Erm no hes definitely not absolutely brilliant, dull as a rock yes brilliant not a chance.[/purposeful misinterpretation of thread title]

Woo! my "good" vote put absolutely brilliant at a nice round 50.0% which makes 2 in a row of the polls ive voted in have been evenfied by me YAY!

Anyways on topic I like Thog but ever since he enslaved that blacksmith as his puppy, I havent been able to see him as a great loveable character, frankly thats just sick. Anyways though :Thog:"Thog fears that he shall never again know the majesty of the gumdrop mountain" is simply hilarious. Thog lift with knees not back is good too.

ghost_warlock
2006-11-01, 07:44 PM
:thog: "stay away! thog not want girl cooties!"

LordOfNarf
2006-11-01, 08:41 PM
thog is very good charachter, but thog thinks title is con-fu-sing

Kython
2006-11-02, 12:00 AM
favorite quote in regards to Thog:

:nale: :Yes, the new plan will STILL involve rocket skates.
:thog: :YAY!

Bring back the rocket skates!

Gygaxphobia
2006-11-02, 06:40 AM
"Thog too pretty for jail" (worried look)

Excellent!

Captain van der Decken
2006-11-02, 06:47 AM
Thog is Brilliant! :thog: not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail.

Pleading insanity then?

I had to type all that :eek:

Doglord
2006-11-02, 11:00 AM
With that not nale thing, if Thog had called him elan instead of not-nale, it would have proved elan was innocent! So for once I dont like Thog because he revealed the truth, but in a confusing way!

I blame thog for elan being still in jail.

Sam de Cheese
2006-11-02, 11:39 AM
i now like just about everything he says in the new one (367). also, if the picture i put in my signiture didnt work, could someone please tell me how?!?!

Mewtarthio
2006-11-02, 12:48 PM
I'm pretty sure today's comic further confirms his brilliance. "Thog hears you!"

Also, Sam, it looks like you're trying to link to a picture on your own computer. You have to upload it to some sort of image host first.

MonkeyHead
2006-11-02, 12:50 PM
:xykon:

I love Thog. He smart.

:thog: :smile:

Timberwolf
2006-11-02, 01:07 PM
Thog is awesome, wouldn't want to see any more of him though, keep his appearences short and sweet. One of my best moments for him is his face as he offers Nale the Celine Dion album as Nale says he's still civilised.

merric101
2006-11-02, 01:25 PM
:thog: " Not nale.
not-nale. thog help nail not-nail ,
not nale,

and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale nale, not not-nale,now nail not-nale by leaving not-nale in jail "

:roy: "i give it five stars, dawg"
:haley: "it was ok but, you realy might want to work on your vocals, but remember you did youre best which sadly wasnt enough"
:belkar: "I thought it was absoloutly dreadful"

(for those of you who didnt get it, roy was the black guy from american idol, while haley was paula and belkar was simon:confused: )

:roach: " um, what????"

Saithis Bladewing
2006-11-02, 01:30 PM
:thog: thog not human offal. thog HALF-human offal.

:vaarsuvius: I must concur that Thog has earned great respect in my mind upon this day, for despite his barbaric use of the common tongue, his comedic genius is truly inspired.

battleburn
2006-11-02, 01:50 PM
i don't think :thog: is all that special. He sometimes gets me to smile, but I really don't get the whole Thog hype that seems to be going on on the boards.
Since, he's allright is not on the option list, I haven't voted

Spiky
2006-11-02, 02:32 PM
:thog: " Not nale.
not-nale. thog help nail not-nail ,
not nale,

and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale nale, not not-nale,now nail not-nale by leaving not-nale in jail "

:roy: "i give it five stars, dawg"
:haley: "it was ok but, you realy might want to work on your vocals, but remember you did youre best which sadly wasnt enough"
:belkar: "I thought it was absoloutly dreadful"

(for those of you who didnt get it, roy was the black guy from american idol, while haley was paula and belkar was simon:confused: )

:roach: " um, what????"
Ugh. Do internet/D&D geeks actually like Idol? Cause that just seems wrong. I feel so dirty just being here, now.

soni
2006-11-02, 06:50 PM
hold the presses... there's a Thog smilie?!?!?! :thog:

Whoever said this board's software sucks is a doofus!!!

SupraGuy
2006-11-02, 07:04 PM
"not nale. not-nale."

Heck I couldn't even read that aloud!

Archangel62
2006-11-04, 07:06 AM
:thog: amuses me because he's sort of a straight man, overall speaks little but some quotes are quite amusing. My favorite would probably be 'Thog reluctantly forced to agree' or 'Thog fears he will never know the majesty of gumdrop mountain' just because the sentence, the syntax, and thog work a wonderfully amusing juxtaposition.

krossbow
2006-11-04, 03:23 PM
I like that thog and Elan are acting like a Roy-elan pairing.

"Can anyone Hear me?!"
"Thog hears you!"
"Can anyone ELSE hear me?!"

Tmabbbb
2006-11-04, 04:27 PM
:thog: thog hears you! :thog:

Eva of Banjo
2006-11-04, 06:55 PM
:thog: Thog kick all kinds of butt!! Thog rock houze! Thog get record deal and be rock star like Don Johnson! :thog:

The Vorpal Tribble
2006-11-04, 07:12 PM
*shrugs*

I like Thog, but not really any more than most of the rest. Doesn't really trigger an emotional response in either direction. Need to add a neutral category instead of only black and white.

StickMan
2006-11-04, 10:09 PM
I want Thog to be in my party. Well if I can turn him to good. But that will not be to hard. Look at the perdy holy symbol of Pelor.

mikeejimbo
2006-11-05, 01:52 AM
I think it would be easy to turn him to good. Right now, it seems like he just takes orders from Nale. If he took orders from Roy, he could be turned to good.

Or orders from Elan. Then he'd be turned to crazy. Which is by no means a bad alignment. Yeah, I'm chaotic crazy. Scary, eh?

Toxic Avenger
2006-11-05, 02:35 AM
:thog: thog power attack for 1d12+567 damage! grrr! :thog:

Moechi_Vill
2006-11-05, 04:36 AM
Now that he can't bust out Thog, Thog will help Elan, maybe.

rellyjean
2006-11-05, 06:40 PM
:thog: thog helped!

Mean_Fighting_Guy
2006-11-05, 08:41 PM
Thog made Not-Nale fall down.

MrsbwcMD
2006-11-05, 09:52 PM
My favorite quote: "Thog too pretty for jail!" :thog:

Baltek Grimm
2006-11-05, 10:15 PM
"not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail."

THAT IS GREAT...
but it is a little bit confusing, too!

Moechi_Vill
2006-11-06, 01:17 AM
Kill 'em all Thog, and abuse Elan in the bathroom.

Mewtarthio
2006-11-06, 10:01 PM
I like that thog and Elan are acting like a Roy-elan pairing.

"Can anyone Hear me?!"
"Thog hears you!"
"Can anyone ELSE hear me?!"

Heh. Never noticed that :thog: : :elan: :: :elan: : :roy: in terms of intelligence (sorry, all you "Elan is secretly an uber-genius whose sheer and utter brilliance is on par with that of the gods themselves but is cursed with such poor wisdom that none may partake of the rich and golden liqeur that is Elan's insightfulness" people).

4is111
2006-11-11, 05:14 PM
Thog himself is not brilliant in terms of intelligence. The concept, and application of Thog by the Giant is brilliant beyond comparison.

Grey Knight
2006-11-11, 06:02 PM
I'm having trouble picking a favourite quote. The puppy monologue was pretty good, but I'm going to go with:

:thog: "Awwww. Bye-bye, Puppy! Be good while Daddy Thog is gone!"

Tzekan
2006-11-12, 10:47 AM
I love Thog! he's the best!
:thog:

What's great is he isn't really evil, he's just spent too much time around Nale and isn't smart enough to realise good from bad. But hey, whatever, he is still the funniest character in the entire Oots.

The fact that not everyone has said he's brilliant confirms to me the theory that the planet was thoroughly messed up in the creation stage, and *insert deity here* should restart the entire projerct from scratch

Thog hears you

LazyJoe
2006-11-12, 04:57 PM
''thog's racial abilities also below par''

I placed Thog under 'brilliant' not only because of his simplicity combined with shrewd insights into his own world, but also because Rich uses him at just the right time in just the right manner. He's not over-stretched in terms of paneltime (a word of my own making), yet not left out enough to leave the audience craving more. He works perfectly within the context and bounds of the strip.

Wayril
2006-11-12, 08:42 PM
:elan: Can anyone here me?
:thog: thog hears you!

This is definitely the best oots comic since the intermission. Thog and Elan would make the most random group but since elan was actually serious thog had to make up for it (and was quite successful). Also those of you who claim you don't like thog because he is responsible for elan being in jail still. If he were smarter then he wouldn't have been in jail.

Thog is easily the best character. I wish my avatar was thog after the barbarian's guild sleepover or the one with the icecream. The best part is the fact that thog now speaks in bold with no capitals at the beginning of each sentence. (a true barbarian)

vanyell
2006-11-12, 11:52 PM
which comic has the power attack quote?

I don't remember it

mikeejimbo
2006-11-12, 11:53 PM
I like the overwhelming support of Thog.

Legendary
2006-11-12, 11:59 PM
Thog is pretty much the best OOTS character. The only exceptions are probably Elan and... Elan.

I hope we get a good twenty comics of Elan/Thog adventures.

If anything, at least one Elan song to help Thog, like:

Rage, rage, rage at the prison bars! :elan:

I have no favorite Thog quotes. He can say ANYTHING and be funny.

mikeejimbo
2006-11-13, 12:21 AM
My favorite OOTS characters start with Elan and proceed with Thog as well.

Then MiTD.

88Gambit88
2006-11-13, 04:37 AM
i have to say, almost everything thog says is awesome. but the best would have to be everything he said when he was in jail in #367.

"Thog hears you"

grinner666
2006-11-13, 01:31 PM
:thog: what is "offal"?

*snorts* ... *grins* ... *guffaws*

grinner love Thog!

... In a strictly heterosexual and admiration-driven sense, of course ... :smallsmile:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-11-13, 02:12 PM
Thog is absolutely brilliant, and I'll tell you why. Y'see, almost everyone seems to be addressing the character and the wonder that is :thog: . Unconsciously, what you're doing is sending major kudos to the comic's author.

And lemme tell ya...Being dumb is hard work! Don't believe me? Hmmm...Have you ever had a 1st day of school assignment where you had to write a little bit about yourself to share with the class? Try to do it "Thog style." That means you have to talk about yourself in 3rd person at all times. All pronouns are out. Any large word that comes to your mind should NOT appear on paper; if it does, you must be quoting someone else, and then spell the aformentioned word phonetically. This little essay needs to be 500 words.

Well?

Let's go, people! I don't see you writing! :smalltongue:

Oh...But before I let you go, what made me think of this little project to explain Thog/Rich's brilliance was a Thog-esque statement that was made on one such essay. And when you're in 8th grade, and the cute red-head you have a crush on says it, a part of your heart dies. She said, and I quote, "I'm four feet, twelve inches tall."

XtheYeti
2006-11-13, 02:17 PM
:thog: not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail.

Excelent, perfect, in short, Brilliant

Felinoid
2006-11-13, 03:35 PM
which comic has the power attack quote?

I don't remember it

#121 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0121.html)

Ooga booga, ooga booga, need ten words.

mikeejimbo
2006-11-13, 03:42 PM
And when you're in 8th grade, and the cute red-head you have a crush on says it, a part of your heart dies. She said, and I quote, "I'm four feet, twelve inches tall."

Dear Banjo, that's rough. I feel your pain. My heart sinks if I catch them using abbreviations over instant messenger.

Grey Knight
2006-11-13, 03:49 PM
She said, and I quote, "I'm four feet, twelve inches tall."

Took me a while to catch on. You kids and your archaic units of measurement! :smallwink:

Sam de Cheese
2006-12-06, 12:02 PM
:thog:*sigh* Thog fears that he shall never again know the majesty of the gumdrop mountain

what im trying to say with this is HELL YES!!!

Amon Star
2006-12-06, 12:44 PM
"thog feels little man's pain. thogs racial abilities also below par" closely followed by"thog reluctantly forced to agree"

I suppose I am simply waiting to see his face when V casts Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion on him.

That would be so cool!

Gengy
2006-12-06, 04:56 PM
:thog: nale!!!

...I was not a Thog supporter. I preffered Roy or Elan.

Until today.

Thog dressed as a leprechan swayed me. I agree now, Rich, you have made a wonderful half-orc barbarian, and his only name can ever be: Thog.

Erek Garnsfel
2006-12-06, 06:38 PM
Ha, Nale give booster shot to prevent cooties.

mikoto
2006-12-06, 06:50 PM

still cracks me up

Where is this strip

Xi-1
2006-12-06, 07:58 PM
:thog: not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail.

It's not confusing if you read it right. It's absolutely hilarious, which is why Thog makes a great character. That and his willingness to go along with Nale's plan completely and then help Elan bust out of jail. I just thought they'd be getting to Azure City by rocketskate. And where's Elan's lute?

Mr_Saturn
2006-12-06, 07:59 PM
Thog is Brilliant! :thog: not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail.

Pleading insanity then?

I had to type all that :eek:

thanks for taking the time for me :thog:

Amon Star
2006-12-07, 12:21 PM
Where is this strip

Here;

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0341.html

Rockphed
2006-12-07, 12:54 PM
Thog ROCK Rockphed SOCKS! Rockphed have Thog for hero! Thog, Take big axe Rockphed give to Thog! Yes, axe is also candyland board!!!

Okay, enough of the giving Thog rewards. I think Thog and Belkar share an alignment: Pure chaos. I don't think Thog is evil, he just likes to have fun and nobody ever forced him to think that killing is bad.

:thog:Thog not like pretty girls. Keep pretty girl away from thog.

azrianni
2006-12-07, 03:05 PM
:thog: "Thog reluctantly forced to agree!"

Aldebaran
2006-12-07, 03:19 PM
Thog good puppy daddy! - first.
"thog feels little man's pain. thogs racial abilities also below par" - a close second

Morrigain
2006-12-08, 12:04 AM
Me loves Thog so-o-o much that this my first post EVER! Yay for Thog!

:thog: *sigh* Thog fears he will never again know the majesty of the gumdrop mountians.

The_Old_Fox
2006-12-08, 12:35 AM
:thog: "Thog to pretty for jail"

not only is it funny, but it is true. :smallbiggrin:

Personally, I can't get enough of the big green guy. He is like a happy magical man who I would love to pal around with, especially if I was going to kill people and commit general mischief.

:thog: = murderous and hilarious

wellington
2006-12-08, 03:20 AM
:thog: Thog dumb, but have brilliant player.

Zifna
2006-12-09, 01:32 PM
I love Thog. A large part of it is his nearly uniform innocent cheerfulness, whether he's eating ice cream or rampaging through hapless bystanders.

BTW... Gengy? Are you... Gengy? Hi2u!

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-15, 08:08 PM
if you wanna be thogs lover, you gotta get with thogs friends.

thog believe thog can fly.

thog got to use a mop!

thog choose to go quietly now.

yay! resisting arrest is fun!

Basalock
2006-12-15, 11:42 PM
:thog: : thog alone

Alsadius
2006-12-15, 11:44 PM
If by "brilliant" you mean "has an Int score above 3" then no, he's not. If you mean brilliant on the Giant's part then yes, he's awesome.

Sam de Cheese
2006-12-28, 01:29 PM
She said, and I quote, "I'm four feet, twelve inches tall."

please explain.... :smalleek:

Sam de Cheese
2006-12-28, 01:38 PM
i noticed no-one has actually written down a translation for

not nale. not-nale. thog help nail not-nale, not nale. and thog knot not-nale while nale nail not-nale. nale, not not-nale, now nail not-nail by leaving not-nale, not nale, in jail.

it means: thats not nale, thog helped to nail elan, and not nale. and thog tied up Elan, while nale nailed Elan. Nale isnt Elan, now nail Elan by leaving Elan in jail.

ok, so it really doesn't make much more sense, but what the hell...

Kish
2006-12-28, 02:25 PM
I think Thog and Belkar share an alignment: Pure chaos. I don't think Thog is evil,
*sighs*

If Thog shares an alignment with Belkar then he's very evil indeed.

vbushido
2006-12-28, 04:38 PM
please explain.... :smalleek:

12 inches = 1 foot
She said 4 feet, 12 inches. In other words, 5 feet tall, but perhaps she thought it sounded more impressive that way.

-----
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains because the average man can see better than he can think :smallsigh:

Diggorian
2006-12-28, 04:52 PM
:thog: what not-nale think of this one?
:elan: Oh, sure, if you think you have the figure to pull it off.
:thog: *sigh* thog never get anything pretty.

Tornek the Unhygenic
2006-12-29, 12:29 PM
Thog is one of my FAVORITE charectors. He is probably neutral, and is too dumb to think on his own (hence, he joined the Linear Guild).

:thog: thog belive thog can fly.

Lizard
2006-12-29, 04:06 PM
Could someone care to explain why is thog so popular here?:smallconfused:

Sure, I he is very-well done "cute evil" character with some hilarious moments, but I think he pales compared to, well, almost any other main Oots character. Infact he never got anything else than smirk from me, hell, I dont even find most of his quotes funny...

Psyke_D
2006-12-29, 07:16 PM
With belkar, he is the one have made me laugh the most. The scene where he jumps through the window in a leprechaun costume is just priceless. And The whole 'break-out-of-jail' comic is great too. (especially the conversation in my sig)

Even though he is incredibly dumb, he has alot of insigth into how he works as a character, which is just hilarious, and it works incredibly good. That guy just cracks me up every time :P

Tussy the Druid
2006-12-31, 10:29 PM
"...told thog 'don't drop soap'"

Favorite quote. made me laugh pretty hard. Also....

"how thog's pants get purple?"

tcjsavannah
2006-12-31, 10:53 PM
thog is brilliant because he's 2-dimensional, but he's 2-dimensional done very very well.

Weebl
2007-01-01, 07:03 AM
I would say that Thog is my favourite character. Funny without knowing.

1337_master
2007-01-02, 01:11 AM
Could someone care to explain why is thog so popular here?:smallconfused:

Sure, I he is very-well done "cute evil" character with some hilarious moments, but I think he pales compared to, well, almost any other main Oots character. Infact he never got anything else than smirk from me, hell, I dont even find most of his quotes funny...

I agree With Lizard. Thog is a Immature Moron. With some classic, Yet horrible Jokes. Why anyone likes Thog I do not know

2007-01-02, 07:25 AM
i like him in the newest comic 396. when he pounds her with the door haha

zeratul
2007-01-07, 04:28 PM
THOG ROCKs hes awsome but omg comic #396 made me realy sad he's so nice, but misguided. i dont think hes even realy evil

zeratul
2007-01-07, 04:31 PM
*sighs*

If Thog shares an alignment with Belkar then he's very evil indeed.

Ive already said this on like 3 threads but i need to say it again BELKAR ISNT EVIL as roy said he had many chances to kill them and stealt their magic items but he dint he probably CN

danielf
2007-01-07, 04:33 PM
he has his moments

Etiainen
2007-01-07, 04:36 PM
:thog: thog not want to hurt not-nale. thog like not-nale. thog want all thog's friends to get ice-cream together

:thog: prison changed thog quickly

"...told thog 'don't drop soap'"That one made me roflmfao :D

But indeed, he is good bud he does whatever Nale tells him to do...most of times...but at heart you can see he's a jolly little...erm big fella

Ali
2007-01-07, 04:50 PM
AHHH! What are you - you're slashing my soft defenseless flesh with your axe! Why??

Did I hear voices up here?

thog alone.

1337_master
2007-01-07, 05:42 PM
Ive already said this on like 3 threads but i need to say it again BELKAR ISNT EVIL as roy said he had many chances to kill them and stealt their magic items but he dint he probably CN

:furious:...You...You...*Head Explodes from pure negative emotion towards you.

Amon Star
2007-01-08, 06:27 AM

:sigh: Being evil doesn't mean you have to kill your allies, or that you have no sense of loyalty. It just means you can and :belkar: would. Just look how easy it was to pursuade him to kill the party here;

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0383.html

:belkar: is Chaotic Evil. Even The Giant says so. What more convincing do you need?

Thog's Puppy
2007-01-09, 08:50 AM
Thog's Puppy favourite quote is Little man talk funny.:smalltongue: