PDA

View Full Version : Quick 3.5 reprint question

Talakeal
2012-12-22, 11:39 PM
I already have the black leather special edition core books that were printed ~six years ago which included the errata printed at the time.

Do the new core books printed this year have the same interior or have they been further updated with a more current version of the errata?

Thanks.

ngilop
2012-12-22, 11:52 PM
As far as I know what all is going to be released is still up in the works...

I faintly remember filling out a survey and writting my wish for each year of 3.5 out to be reprentd with ToB being my sole 'yes please!!!!!" choice.

myself am hoping for osme really stunning artwork.

UndertakerSheep
2012-12-23, 07:05 AM
If there is a more current errata for 3.5, it's in the new books.

I had the chance to flip through a sample in my FLGS, and the book is pretty much the same as the original set. Only with all the appropriate errata, and an awesome cover.

Amnestic
2012-12-23, 11:56 AM
As far as I know what all is going to be released is still up in the works...

I faintly remember filling out a survey and writting my wish for each year of 3.5 out to be reprentd with ToB being my sole 'yes please!!!!!" choice.

myself am hoping for osme really stunning artwork.

I'm looking forward to Tome of Battle being reprinted with the full errata applied to it. :smalltongue:

Big Fau
2012-12-23, 02:14 PM
I'm looking forward to Tome of Battle being reprinted with the full errata applied to it. :smalltongue:

I'm not. I all ready have a copy of Complete Mage.

toapat
2012-12-23, 02:23 PM
there is an errata'd wording in the Material strength rules that finally unlinks hardness from thickness