PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know....

Mad_King_Thorn
2012-12-23, 03:59 PM
So a few years ago (back in my high school days) my DM lent me a flash drive to look up some obscure D&D stuff. I looked in one book pdf and it had some awesome items in it. Unfortunately I have no idea what book it was or even what edition. Here's a short list of what I do remember from the book though.
-A cloak that once you pulled the hood up it turned whatever parts of the body it covered invisible. However someone who used this power to long started taking cold damage.
-A bow with the special ability to kill one creature per day, after the kill the player must make a 10 minute prayer to nature thanking it for the kill.
-A bow that was powered by the wind, once per day it could fire a shot 500ft away with the standard penalty.
-(this ones the most interesting)An obelisk that set deep in a cave, it had a set (20?) rules and when you broke one it could hit you with a magical beam from up to 1 mile away.
-A mask that gave bonuses to certain skills, however wearing it to long shaped the wearers face into a monstrous shape.
-It also had collapsible stairs

If anyone has any idea what book this is PLEASE tell me, I've been looking for ages.

Agent 451
2012-12-23, 07:29 PM
You might be thinking of Relics, by AEG. I know that there is a bow in there called the Hurricane Bow, which while it doesn't shoot 500 feet, it forces all flying creatures within 500 feet to make for saves or be stunned.

edit: Yeah, it also has the other bow you mentioned, King Eagle's Wrath, where you can ubercrit a beast as long as you give a lengthy prayer of thanks afterwards.

The book has some neat stuff (don't forget it is 3.0). I bought the thing a few years for cheap off of ebay, but tonight is probably the first time I've even looked at it.

Mad_King_Thorn
2012-12-24, 07:52 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!! It has been driving me crazy to find this book. Wouldn't happen to know anything about a book of prestige classes that included a "paladin of the left/right hand" would ya?