PDA

View Full Version : 3.5, Witchslayer

herrhauptmann
2012-12-23, 05:22 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to finish up a character I started a few months back, but I'm currently away from my books.
Can anyone tell me the prereqs for the PrC Witch Slayer?

I checked the old crystalkeep, dndtools, and even dandwiki. Couldn't find anything.

I figure there's a Bab requirement of 5 or 6,
Probably some feat tax like weapon focus. As well as some feat that most characters would have.
Definitely includes: Slay a Binder/spirit sharer.

Also, what are the class skills for the WS? And how many skillpoints does it get per level?

Andry
2012-12-23, 07:00 PM
entry requirements are +5 bab
Skills Knowledge religion 4 ranks sense motive 4 ranks
Special must have a fought a binder or possessed creature

Class skills 4+int per level are Bluff, concentration, gather info, intimidate Knowledge arcana, local,religion,planes, listen, profession, sense motive,search, spellcraft,survival, spot

herrhauptmann
2012-12-23, 08:32 PM
Thank you Andry.

A quick followup, this one about Karsites from ToM. (I got their stat changes, SR, melee disjunction, and spell healing)

I know that they lose all spellcasting of their own. But if I were to make a Karsite cleric, could he still cast cleric spells from scrolls/wands without a UMD check (assuming his level/stats were high enough)?

If not, would he still be able to cast from the scroll/wand if he used UMD?

Andry
2012-12-24, 02:23 PM
It does not say anything about it in TOM so I might allow it in my game. The best idea would probably be to run it past your dm before you put too much time in the concept.

LanSlyde
2012-12-24, 04:41 PM
It still says that Karsites can use magic items without penalty, I would assume this extends to wands. But as andry says, run it by your DM. But honestly I see no reason why they couldn't. Technically, you still learn spells, your simply unable to cast them.