PDA

View Full Version : Nosomatic Dry Litch

Timballisto
2012-12-24, 07:17 PM
I'm bringing in a new 20th level character for an Epic game.
Here's the preliminary build (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=488603):
Cloistered Cleric 5/Nosomatic Chirurgeon 5/Walker in the Waste 10 (Dry Litch)

Worship Concept of the Waste (dessert) and get Sand and Sun domains. Walk around spreading my special brand of preservation(The Wasting), drying out anything I can get my hands on, cultivate disease in my body (Mummy rot), and slowly raise an army of salt mummies that follow me based on my winning personality.

What can/would you do to this build?

Rubik
2012-12-24, 10:02 PM
Persisted Greater Consumptive Field and Fell Drain, as well as whatever that feat is that lets undead you create explode? Anything around you with low hp will likely become a wight. Combine with one level of commoner and Infested With Chickens and you have Hen Grenades: The Other Wight Meat.

Timballisto
2012-12-31, 07:53 PM
According to the Turning Undead table, I'm only able to affect Cleric’s level(5) + 4 HD undead.

Salt Mummy is 12 HD.

Am I able to command the Salt Mummies that I create? If not, since they are intelligent, would I have to win them over with Persuasion?

Can I create Salt Mummies and hold them under my sway with only five levels of Cloistered Cleric?