PDA

View Full Version : Could someone stat out SCP-076-2 for me?

Hyler
2012-12-25, 05:50 PM
(If you don't know what it is just Google it and read about it.)

I'm the DM. I've been planning on using SCP-076-2 for my campaign but I don't know what it's stats will be, I was wondering if someone could stat it out for me? The only thing I got right now is that it will be able to move 84 squares per round. Thanks in advance. :smallsmile:

(By stats I mean it's ability scores and armor class.)

Fable Wright
2012-12-25, 08:13 PM
It doesn't need to have a move speed of 420ft; while it covered that distance in half a round, it was probably half of a charge, meaning the speed is 210ft. As for armor class, I would use his attack roll, as if he could use Wall of Blades constantly as a free action. As for strength, it would probably be 36 (or maybe higher), as after taking 20, it could succeed on the DC 28 check to take down an iron door. The DC may have been higher from the reinforcement, in which case, adjust the strength as you need to. To survive asphyxiation for an hour, you would need a constitution score of 118, though that may be far too high. On the other hand, given the kind of stuff this guy deals with on a regular basis, that may be accurate. There aren't really any other indications of his ability scores, though.

Gavinfoxx
2012-12-25, 08:17 PM
There are creatures that have 2x, 4x, or more on the asphyxiation times... I'd give it one of those multipliers...