PDA

View Full Version : PvP Level 11 Bracket

meemaas
2012-12-26, 11:56 AM
The Arena looms over you as the guards bring in the contestants for the first match. In one corner there is the human, ready for anything. But in the other one, there is not one, but four creatures. Alongside the Half-elf, there is a powerful looking Bipedal monster with more arms than anything else, a giant Monkey, and a tiny flying woman.

Tayon Ra is up first. Good luck.

For references sake, Kreeper is up front, with his three minions behind him at most five foot away in different directions. Both players are 50 feet away from each other.

Thattaman
2012-12-26, 12:25 PM
With two rods in hand Tayon Ra opens his arms and shoots a huge ball of fire at his four opponents.

Empowered fireball: 64 damage. DC 21 reflex save for half damage.

kestrel404
2012-12-26, 02:53 PM
I'll roll saves for everyone, but you'll need to overcome SR 16 to get the flyer.
Save for Keeper: [roll0]
Save for Kali: [roll1]
Save for Kong: [roll2]
Save for Kreacher: [roll3]

kestrel404
2012-12-26, 03:19 PM
Kong drops from the damage of the fireball, despite nearly dodging it.

The others are singed but confident.

Kreacher waves the wand she holds to bring the downed ape back to his feet. UMD: [roll0], Cure Light: [roll1]

Kali charges at the enemy caster, easily moving the fifty feet of distance, ending right next to him and takes a swing. Charge: [roll2] Crit: [roll3] Damage: [roll4] Crit: [roll5]

Keeper moves away from his downed companion and readies a an action to cast when his opponent casts.

Kong, assuming Kreacher manages her healing, stands and move towards the enemy on a diagonal, ensuring that no two on the field can be hit by a single fireball.

Thattaman
2012-12-26, 03:38 PM
Tayon winces slightly from the blade but suddenly sprouts a pair of wings and flies directly upwards sixty feet.

kestrel404
2012-12-26, 04:07 PM
The many-armed eidolon takes another swipe at the enemy as he moves. AOO: [roll0] Crit: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] Crit: [roll3]

OOC: Is that the end of you action? Also, you haven't rolled against Kreacher SR. Last chance or she didn't get hit by the Fireball.

Thattaman
2012-12-26, 04:43 PM
Yeah, that's the end of my turn. Standard action to grow wings and movement was flying up. CL check [roll0]

kestrel404
2012-12-26, 05:58 PM
Keeper, having been prepared for another spell, decides instead to get Kong into attack range. He casts Overland Flight, and uses his spell link to give the ability to Kong. He then also takes to the air, but only about ten feet from the ground.

Kali flies upwards and charges at her quary to reach him, swinging her kukri once more. Attack: [roll0] Crit: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] Crit: [roll3] - Crit range is 18-20x2

Then Kong flies up and over to the enemy, charging the last 20 feet to come up 'behind' him and take flanks with Kali, taking a swing with his keen falchion. Attack: [roll4] Crit: [roll5] Damage: [roll6] Crit: [roll7] - Crit range is 15-20x2

Kreacher continues her ministrations, using Cure Light on Keeper umd: [roll8] CLW: [roll9]

Thattaman
2012-12-27, 05:20 AM
Tayon breathes loudly in but when he breathes out a cone of fire sprays out his mouth, engulfing Kong and Kali. He then flies another 60ft. away.

Damage: [roll0] DC 23 Reflex save for half damage.

kestrel404
2012-12-27, 08:14 AM
Kali attempts to evade the flames. reflex: [roll0]
Additional rolls depend on whether this save works or not so I'll save them for another post.

kestrel404
2012-12-27, 08:27 AM
Kali manages to dodge out of the way of the flames, avoiding them completely (Evasion).

Then, as their quarry flies away, the pair work in deadly precision, striking from both sides.

Kali AOO: [roll0] Crit (18-20): [roll1] Damage: [roll2] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll3]

Kong AOO: [roll4] Crit (15-20): [roll5] Damage: [roll6] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll7]

Kreacher speeds towards the group and uses her wand to further heal Kong UMD: [roll8] CLW: [roll9]

Keeper moves towards the group until he's within 30' of the furthest and then casts haste on them all.

Now more than fast enough to catch their quarry, Kong and Kali move into position. Kong flies into his flanking position behind the enemy and readies an action to strike when Kali comes into position.

Kali charges her target and strikes with her kukri, causing Kong to hit from the other side.

Kali Attack: [roll10] Crit (18-20): [roll11] Damage: [roll12] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll13]

Kong Attack: [roll14] Crit (15-20): [roll15] Damage: [roll16] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll17]

Thattaman
2012-12-27, 10:38 AM
Tayon suddenly disappears and appears again at the other side of the arena hundreds of feet higher than he was. (500ft. away from you. That's most of it going up.

Dimension door away. I'm now very far away from you so your melee attacks won't be much use.

kestrel404
2012-12-27, 11:01 AM
(Since you didn't mention casting defensively or make a concentration check, Kong & Kali get AOOs)

While the enemy caster is distracted by his spellcasting, Kong & Kali take the opportunity to strike.

Kali AOO: [roll0] Crit (18-20): [roll1] Damage: [roll2] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll3]

Kong AOO: [roll4] Crit (15-20): [roll5] Damage: [roll6] (1d6 is precision, so I seperate it if you're immune to precision for some reason) Crit Damage: [roll7]

(Make your concentration checks for 14+damage, then I'll go. If you fail to cast, you can still move, and K&K have already used their AOOs.)

Thattaman
2012-12-27, 01:15 PM
Concentration check: [roll0]

Thattaman
2012-12-28, 06:14 AM
Tayon once again flies 60ft. away.

kestrel404
2012-12-28, 06:54 AM
Kreacher hits the summoner with a cure light UMD: [roll0] CLW: [roll1]

Keeper then moves up to and touches Kong and Kali while casting Dimension Door. The trio appear right next to Tayon, less than 5 feet from him with Kong and Kali looming dangerously close on either side.

Kong and Kali each move the 5' necessary to surround him completely and begin ripping their target to shreds.

Kali, full attack (Hasted):
Attack: [roll2] Crit (18-20):[roll3] Damage: [roll4] Crit: [roll5]
Attack: [roll6] Crit (18-20):[roll7] Damage: [roll8] Crit: [roll9]
Attack: [roll10] Crit (18-20):[roll11] Damage: [roll12] Crit: [roll13]
Attack: [roll14] Crit (18-20):[roll15] Damage: [roll16] Crit: [roll17]
Attack: [roll18] Crit (18-20):[roll19] Damage: [roll20] Crit: [roll21]
Attack: [roll22] Crit (18-20):[roll23] Damage: [roll24] Crit: [roll25]
Attack: [roll26] Crit (18-20):[roll27] Damage: [roll28] Crit: [roll29]
Attack: [roll30] Crit (18-20):[roll31] Damage: [roll32] Crit: [roll33]
Attack: [roll34] Crit (18-20):[roll35] Damage: [roll36] Crit: [roll37]
Attack: [roll38] Crit (18-20):[roll39] Damage: [roll40] Crit: [roll41]
Attack: [roll42] Crit (18-20):[roll43] Damage: [roll44] Crit: [roll45]
Attack: [roll46] Crit (18-20):[roll47] Damage: [roll48] Crit: [roll49]

Kong, Full attack, Hasted:
Attack: [roll50] Crit (15-20):[roll51] Damage: [roll52] Crit: [roll53]
Attack: [roll54] Crit (15-20):[roll55] Damage: [roll56] Crit: [roll57]
Attack: [roll58] Crit (15-20):[roll59] Damage: [roll60] Crit: [roll61]

Thattaman
2012-12-28, 06:58 AM
Tayon is now dead, his body unrecognisable to anyone. You've won.

meemaas
2012-12-28, 01:00 PM
The day passes and arena time comes around once again for the day. Today's match pits the human who showed a very good show, even against overwhelming odds, Tayon Ra, vs. a newcomer, a half-elf, or rather, once a half-elf, Anumen the Pure. Both combatants are placed 50 feet away from each other, and ready to fight.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/meemaas/Map-ArenaCustom.jpg

Tayon is in G05, and Anumen is in G15

Initiative rolls
Tayon Ra [roll0]
Anumen the Pure [roll1]

Tayon Ra goes first.

Thattaman
2012-12-28, 03:01 PM
Tayon Ra stares at his opponent, determined. He opens his arms wide and throws a huge fireball at him.

Empowered Fireball throw. [roll0]

docnessuno
2012-12-28, 03:21 PM
Reflex saving throw: [roll0]

docnessuno
2012-12-28, 05:15 PM
Anumen looks somewhat like a wemic, with a pair of golden feathery wings sprouting from his back.

After easily dodging the massive explosion, he hurls himself toward his opponent, tearing the flesh of Tayon under his razor-sharp claws.

Claw: [roll0] - [roll1]
Claw: [roll2] - [roll3]
Claw: [roll4] - [roll5]
Claw: [roll6] - [roll7]
Bite: [roll8] - [roll9]

docnessuno
2012-12-28, 05:28 PM
Bite damage was wrong, rerolling it:
Bite: [26] - [roll0]
Rend: [roll1]

Thattaman
2012-12-30, 04:55 AM
Tayon runs backwards and creates a huge barrier of fire five feet away from Anumen.

You take [roll0] damage.

docnessuno
2012-12-30, 07:33 AM
Attack of opportunity for leaving my threatened area

Claw: [roll0] - [roll1]

docnessuno
2012-12-30, 11:30 AM
Anumen, despite being slightly burned by the heat radiating from the magic flames, doesn't back off and instead leaps trought the wall of fire, charging Tyon again.

Wall of fire damage: [roll0]

Claw: [roll1] - [roll2]
Claw: [roll3] - [roll4]
Claw: [roll5] - [roll6]
Claw: [roll7] - [roll8]
Bite: [roll9] - [roll10]

docnessuno
2012-12-30, 11:31 AM
If your AC is 30 or less:
Rend: [roll0]
If your AC is 34 or less:
Rend: [roll1]

Thattaman
2012-12-31, 12:08 PM
Tayon drops dead and the wall of fire dissipates. I've lost my second game. :smallannoyed:

meemaas
2013-01-01, 04:26 PM
Match 3 begins in earnest, as in one corner, we place the returning victor of the first round, against a newcomer, an elf, awaiting his match in the opposite corner. Lets let the fight begin!!!

Map, as usual, only new caveat.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/meemaas/Map-ArenaCustom.jpg

This time, you may choose your position. For Keeper and company, you start anywhere in columns 1-5, for (Insert elfy name here) and pet, you start anywhere in columns 15-20. Please post your location in the OOC or the IC before making a move that involves your foe.

Initiative rolls
Team Elf
Elf [roll0]
Familiar [roll1]

Team K
Keeper [roll2]
Kreacher [roll3]
Kali [roll4]
Kong [roll5]

Eldariel
2013-01-01, 05:02 PM
Manaranel is mounted on a ghastly horse. She has two stones floating on her head. In her hands she carries a bag, and on her belt she has three pouches. She has a cloak, a belt, boots, gloves & a headband of special craftsmanship on her person and wears a shortsword in a scabbard. A shimmering forcefield appears to be covering her torso.

On her shoulder is a tiny dragon-like creature also with a shimmering forcefield on it. It carries a small scrollcase around its neck.

Location Data:
Manaranel's whole entourage starts in F19.

kestrel404
2013-01-01, 07:16 PM
Keeper stands with his giant armored ape, Kong, acting as his defender. The swift Kreacher flies overhead, holding a wand with several other sticking from a bandoleer and a large bottle hanging from her back. Keeper has a nice looking circlet on his head, Kong is wielding an extremely sharp looking falchion, and everyone is wearing matching cloaks of great quality.

The many-armed Kali is nowhere to be seen.

Keeper and Kreacher start in F-1, with kong in F/G-2/3

Eldariel
2013-01-02, 04:06 AM
Manaranel begins a low chant while she spurs her mount skywards. While leaving, she capsizes the Bag in her hand, causing five impossibly large swords to fall out to the ground there followed by the Bag itself. She claps her boots causing her to sort of blur a bit in swifter movement.

She then quickly switches to a different aria, under a second in length and her eyes flash blue. Now with her vision unclouded she finishes the first aria and points her now empty hand towards the Gorilla, and if it falls, towards the Half-Elf behind it. The five massive swords take flight and fly to skewer their target at their masters beckoning.
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9] (smaller)
Mechanics:
Free Action: Prescience (rolled in the other thread, 1)
Swift Action: Quickened See Invisibility
Move Action: Capsize Bag of Holding
Free Action: Activate Boots of Speed
Standard Action: Telekinesis - Violent Thrust

Mount takes double move moving the whole party 200' straight up.
[roll10]
[roll11]

I'm holding the proviso of See Invisibility revealing something interesting. If that's the case I'll wait to finish my turn.

Map After R1:
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1169/mapfight12.jpg

Manaranel, the mount and the Faerie Dragon are 200' up.

kestrel404
2013-01-02, 09:49 AM
(OOC: See invisible reveals nothing. Good guess, though.)

Kong is surprised by the flight of incoming missiles and is slow to react to them, taking severe wounds from the first three blades. He valiantly blocks the last two, despite his obvious injuries.

Kreacher lands on her master's shoulder to ask what to do, and quickly readies an action.

Keeper points his hand to the sky and summons a Huge Air Elemental 50' closer to Manaranel in the sky (F8, 35' up). This triggers Kreacher's readied action, causing her to pop the cork on the bottle she's carrying, which in turn causes an enormous cloud of smoke to begin billowing forth from the bottle.

At roughly the same time, the Huge Air Elemental charges at the aerial foes (Moving to F18, 200' up) and slamming into the rider.
Attack: [roll0] Crit:[roll1] Damage: [roll2] Crit: [roll3]

The rest of the actions on the ground are completely obscured from the air. There is a 50' radius cloud of smoke covering most of the arena. Line-of-sight is blocked by the smoke, preventing the direct targeting of objects within the obscured area, though you can still make ranged attacks (blind), and ranged area attacks (like fireball) into the obscured area. A Gust of Wind or similar spell will clear out the smoke for as long as the spell lasts, but the Eversmoking Bottle keeps re-creating the cloud every round, and if not reduced it will eventually become a 100' radius cloud. It otherwise acts like most of the 'fog' spells.
I'll PM my party's locations to the GM so you don't think I'm cheating. Heck, I'll PM him my location for the next turn in advance as well (assuming no casualties) so you don't think you have to hide your movement from me, since I can't see you either.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1169/mapfight12.jpg

Eldariel
2013-01-02, 04:23 PM
(OOC: Well, it was free anyways since I happened to have a quickened one prepared. It's just as well, I suppose; no harm in having it. Also, Familiar delays initiative to act with Manaranel)

Manaranel spurs her mount to keep moving up, provoking from the air elemental. Manaranel takes cover behind her mount and protects the dragonling with her body.

(OOC: You cannot take attack of opportunity against a target with cover relative to you; therefore this way it can only hit the mount, and since the same action only provokes once it can do so exactly once. Given you already rolled an attack I'll just assume it hits and go from there.)

The mount drops downwards 80' and flies forward, about 120' above F1. There, an opaque 10' sphere of rainbow-colored swirling walls appears around the whole entourage. After that, well, I'll just PM the rest to DM.

Some rolls while at it:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

EDIT: Map (I suck at photoshop so the sphere is in red instead of rainbow colors as it should be; then again, it should be shifting in colors and I don't like animated .gifs so there you go):
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2908/maparenacustom2.jpg

kestrel404
2013-01-02, 05:41 PM
(OOC: I'm just going to post my moves short of actual locations here. Not much you can do about it and I won't metagame - heck, I've had my first 3 turns for this fight planned out since the match started, although this latest 'curveball' may well change what I'm doing a bit - I may not be able to see through the summon's eyes, but I know when it's destroyed.)

Kali flies over to Kong, lands on his shoulder, and uses her wand to cure him (being an outsider and not needing to breath, she has little trouble with the smoke) - UMD [roll0] CLW [roll1]

Keeper pauses momentarily to allow the air elemental to act.

The Air Elemental, having its orders and possibly not knowing any better, charges at the colorful sphere in an attempt to hit the mount of the wizard within.

(OOC: If it's really a prismatic sphere, we can assume the elemental dies. - he doesn't have enough HP to survive successful saves for all the effects. Otherwise, I'll roll the attack.)

Eldariel
2013-01-02, 05:50 PM
The Elemental passes through the Sphere unharmed. When it gets inside and is about to deliver its attack, however, the mount, the rider and the passenger all vanish from in front of it.

kestrel404
2013-01-02, 06:35 PM
The air elemental takes a swipe at the air in front of him - he's quite familiar with invisibility, being from the plane of air. I'll roll, just in case the illusion is a double bluff.
Concealment (I call high) [roll0] Attack: [roll1] Crit: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] Crit: [roll4]

Back inside the cloud, Keeper is satisfied that his air elemental was not immediately destroyed and moves on to summoning his eidolon. Cast with held breath, then fort save DC 15 for breathing. [roll5]

Kong and Kali wait.

Eldariel
2013-01-02, 07:54 PM
(OOC: This might get complex real quick; let's hope we don't confuse our poor DM :smalltongue:)

Um, yeah, far as I can tell all anybody notices is that the sphere disappears. Well, I'm not sure if you can even see that but your elemental certainly can. Though I'm not sure if it can communicate this to you. Eh, whatever, it happens anyways!

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 07:16 AM
The air elemental is frantically moving around the arena sky, moving up and down, doing a random walk in the hopes that he will find his target. (Up 80', putting him at 200' elevation, and move him to F10).

Finally, there's movement from within the no longer expanding cloud of smoke.

Keeper moves from within the cloud, with a large, ape-like hand holding his own as he scans the sky for his target. Not seeing what he wants, he readies an action to cast a spell (in response to an attack of any kind) and waits, as do the others.

(OOC: Edit: Forgot to state the location - this happens in row F, at the edge of the cloud - F12, I believe)

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 11:42 AM
The Air Elemental manages to find nothing thus far. Nothing happens to Keeper, either. In fact, nothing visible occurs to anybody.

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 11:55 AM
Seconds pass in stillness.

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 12:15 PM
A 2' wide barrier of wind blowing away the smoke appears across J7-J9 (I suppose horizontally through the J-line).

(OOC: The half-elf needs to roll a fortitude save and a will save. Also, could I get a description of what exactly I see. And basically, the spell is targeted to reveal as much of your team as possible; their locations have been ascertained so if I'm misaiming it please correct the exact location. Basically, the target is your group revealing as much of it as possible with priority on the half-elf, Kong, Kali and Kreacher in about that order.)

(OOC EDIT: This is not the end of my turn. I'll continue after the saves have been rolled and I know more.)

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 12:36 PM
Keeper's Fort save: [roll0]
Keeper's Will save: [roll1]

You see Keeper where the edge of the smoke was holding onto Kali, who's arm also extends into the smoke on the other side. Kreacher is on Keeper's head. And she's looking at where the wind came from with blue glowing eyes (see invis).

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 12:39 PM
(OOC: Alright, that's certainly save made.)

A spot of Grease appears on the ground beneath...say J7-G8.

(OOC: Everybody on top of it needs to roll a Reflex-save. That ends my turn.)

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 01:31 PM
(OOC: While it does give away info, it would be faster if you just told me the save dc. I mean, I'm basically telling you what my saves are.)
Keeper's reflex save [roll0]
Kali's reflex save [roll1]

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 01:33 PM
(OOC: Fair, I trust you won't use this information overtly much. Kali fails. The DC for the Grease is 19. This ends my turn.)

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 01:59 PM
Keeper rolls his eyes slightly as Kali falls next to him. Kreacher, still on his head, gives him explicit information about the position of their enemy while she draws a second wand from her holster. She then readies an action.

Keeper bends down just slightly to touch Kali while he casts Dimension Door.

The group disappears from the broken cloud of smoke and appears immediately above their enemy's position - specifically, with Kali 5' over his head.

This trigger's Kreacher's ready action, and she uses her second wand to cast Faerie fire upon the mage and his mount UMD: [roll0]

Kali, angry about her recent prat-fall, drops down and grapples the mage (you get an AOO). Grapple: [roll1]

(OOC: Not the end of my turn, tell me if you're grappled.)

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 02:18 PM
(OOC: The grapple will succeed. Manaranel is currently unarmed with a scroll in her hand instead so she cannot take the AoO.)

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 02:45 PM
Kali's eight arms wrap tightly about the mage, and she grins fiercely before folding her wings at her side and becoming roughly as aerodynamic as a centaur. She does her best to land on top. (OOC: I'll let Meemaas decide exactly what happens here. But you're mid-air, grappled by a ton (just over, actually) of dead weight that actively wants to land on you.)

Kong will move up and take the reins of the horse in his muscular hand. Touch attack: [roll0]

And an enraged air elemental, tired of being ignored all this time, charges downards from his 100' height to smash into the grappled mage just after she and the eidolon hit the ground. OOC: Regardless of where you end up, he can pretty much reach you.
Attack: [roll1] Crit: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] Crit: [roll4]

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 04:23 PM
The angry air elemental, seeing the wizard trying to cast, thumps him in the head. Attack: [roll0] Crit: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] Crit: [roll3]

Eldariel
2013-01-03, 06:39 PM
(OOC: I'm just gonna assume outside the windwall the smoke hasn't dissipated yet, since I'd imagine there is no natural wind on an arena.)

Manaranel draws her shortsword and winks out of the grasp of the Eidolon. The Faerie Dragon dives back inside the smoke. Faerie Dragon disappears in I8 40' up. Then it's your go.

kestrel404
2013-01-03, 10:10 PM
Kali grins from where she crouches in the dust of the arena floor and waits. She knows what's coming next.
Kreacher uses her cure light wand on Kong once more. (UMD [roll0] CLW [roll1])
Keeper 'runs' straight down until he's standing right next to Kali once more.
Kong holds tightly to the mount's reings and then slashes it with his blade one-handed.
Attack: [roll2] Crit (15+): [roll3] Damage [roll4] Crit: [roll5]
Attack: [roll6] Crit (15+): [roll7] Damage [roll8] Crit: [roll9]

Kali grins in the sand, waiting patiently.
And then the Air Elemental turns into a 50' tall tornado. A very angry 50' tornado. And it literally storms through the cloud of smoke.

The Tornado moves from F15 to G2, then to B2, and on to D2. It's 3 squares wide at the base and 5 at the top. Anything it passes through has to make 2 DC23 reflex saves. Fail the first and you take 2d6+8 damage. Fail the second and your stuck inside. This includes the mini dragon.
Basically, if you're in the middle or upper left of the cloud, you're hit.
Also, that portion of the cloud (and possibly the remainder) is completely obliterated.

Kali stands up, still grinning, and draws all her knives.

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 05:11 AM
When the air elemental enters E2, its existence seems to dissolve; as the whirlwind flies forward it hits an invisible wall and vanishes.

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 12:17 PM
Once more, the five swords that barraged Kong take flight and all are aimed at Keeper:
[roll0]
[roll1] [roll2]
[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] [roll6]
[roll7] [roll8]
[roll9] [roll10] Sword 5 damage - (4d6+4)[23]

EDIT: (OOC: Use Prescience on the first sword raising its To Hit to 25. Also, I believe unless you have the Run-feat you'll be denied Dexterity-bonus to AC for this round. Also, I rolled wrong damage)

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 02:38 PM
Thanks to his flight-spell's ability to descend at double normal speed, Keeper is not so off-balance that he is completely unable to dodge the incoming volley of blades. Between his and Kali's efforts, they manage to block two of the blades, leaving him hurt but not dead.

Seeing the efforts of his Elemental are being blocked, Keeper gives a bit of mental advice to it before casting his spell - Black tentacles, centered on the wizard. Assuming you're not actually standing in an anti-magic field:
Grapple: [roll0], Damage [roll1]

(OOC: Let's see how that fairs, then I'll finish my turn.)

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 04:51 PM
Seeing his tentacles manifest properly and even capture the mage (for now), Keeper lifts off the ground and flies 40' forward. (G10)

Kali, carefully guaging the distance and growls in frustration, moving to keep up with her master and readying an action if she sees something coming at him again.

Kreacher, still in L16 at 5' up, drops her wand of cure light wounds and pulls another wand out of her holster. She uses this one and a cloud of mist springs into being around her. (UMD: [roll0])

Kong continues to try killing the flying mount.
Attack:[roll1] Crit(15+):[roll2] Damage:[roll3] Crit:[roll4]
Attack:[roll5] Crit(15+):[roll6] Damage:[roll7] Crit:[roll8]

Finally, the whirlwind plunges completely into the negating field, dispersing it completely.

And as promised, here's the new map:

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/2200/mapfight13.jpg

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 05:37 PM
[roll0]

The phantasmal steed disperses under the Gorilla's assault. Mana waits for her familiar to move slightly to B3 causing the tentacles to wink out of existence on her person. Familiar readies an action.

Then Mana moves by land first to C1 and conjures debilitating smoke around Keeper and Kali in 20' high 20' radius burst centered in the intersection of F10-E11 40' high.

(OOC: DC 21 Fortitude save to avoid Nausea for the time you remain in the smoke and 1d4+1 rounds afterwards. Roll again each round in the smoke. If relevant for your Eidolon, this is a Poison effect. The cloud itself blocks line of sight much like Fog Cloud does and renders you effectively blind halving your movement speed and giving everything total concealment and, obviously, denying you vision.)

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 06:05 PM
Fort save for Keeper: [roll0]
Fort save for Kali: [roll1]

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 06:07 PM
(OOC: That ends my turn.)

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 06:27 PM
Nausea duration for Kali: [roll0]
Keeper frowns as Kali gets sick next to him and calls for a new Huge Air Elemental immediately behind them.
The Air Elemental immediately turns into a Whirlwind and immediately moves to suck Keeper and Kali up.

Keeper and Kali accept the punishment of the winds and allow themselves to be lifted out of the stinking cloud.
Keeper damage: [roll1]
Kali damage: [roll2]

The Air elemental continues its move direction to Mana (C3) and over her. Should it fail to pick her up on the first pass, it goes back over her.
And continues to do so until it catcher her, and then flees south.
After it finishes moving, it ejects Keeper and Kali.

Reflex Save DC is 23.
Damage to Mana when she fails her first reflex save: [roll3]
If you fail two reflex saves in a row, you're inside the whirlwind (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/rules-for-monsters/universal-monster-rules#TOC-Whirlwind-Su-).
Assuming the elemental uses 10' of movement on every attempt to catch you, it gets 4 tries after the first. I'll just roll damage for them.
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
If it catches you on the first try, it ends its turn in L3. Additional tries move it north 10' per try.

EDIT: Other minions:
Kreacher holsters the two wands she has, then retrieves the one she dropped.
Kong descends 80', then gets Kreacher.

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 06:30 PM
Approach on Mana triggers the familiar's readied action to move to cover Mana with the AMF by moving to C2.

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 06:46 PM
...To odd results. The elemental has its orders and moves to collect Mana. As it approaches, Keeper has enough sense to order himself and Kali dropped off (a free action for the elemental) in squares D2 and CD/45 respectively.

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 07:18 PM
Mana repositions herself to I1 and waits for the familiar to move. As the familiar moves to G3, she launches a ray of negative energy at Keeper:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

EDIT: It's Empowered Enervation so assuming Touch Attack of 23 hits, Keeper takes 4 Negative Levels and loses 20 life as a consequence too. It's also worth noting that while in AMF, Constitution-boosting item based bonuses are not available so if the combined damage is enough to put Keeper into negatives without those Con bonus HP, he'll collapse.

Since the Faerie Dragon has movement left it'll move back to cover Keeper with the AMF just to be sure. If he collapses, I'll go from there.

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 08:03 PM
(OOC: Scratch this, Keeper falls from that) Keeper moves out of the Familiar's field of antimagic (to H2) and summons [roll0] Bralani Azata to H1 and J1.

kestrel404
2013-01-04, 08:16 PM
The two Azata both ready actions.

Kong runs from where he stands in the mist to the part of the battle that matters (IJ/23, avoiding the gas cloud by staying south of it).

Kreacher uses her wand of cure light wounds on KeeperKong [roll0] CLW [roll1]

Kali continues retching.

(OOC: Scratch that, I'm uncon.)

Eldariel
2013-01-04, 10:11 PM
The Faerie Dragon moves to finish off the fallen Half-Elf and bites him in the throat jugular. Due to the negative energy filling his body, the Half-Elf's death is imminent.

The match ends in Mana's victory.

Eldariel
2013-01-06, 11:35 AM
PvP Arena Level 11 Bracket Match 4

Mana sits in the saddle of her phantasmal mount with Ren, waiting for the arrival of their famed opponent. Her appearance is much the same as before the last fight; only her Boots seem different. She has two stones floating on her head. In her hands she carries a bag & a massive sword much too large for her to use, and on her belt she has three pouches. She has a cloak, a belt, boots, gloves & a headband of special craftsmanship on her person and wears a shortsword in a scabbard. A shimmering forcefield appears to be covering her torso.

Ren sits on her shoulder again; it's a tiny Dragon-like creature. It carries a small scrollcase around its neck and has a shimmering barrier as well. Same goes for the mount.

Eldariel
2013-01-20, 07:07 AM
Mana's eyes flash blue and she perceives magical auras around her opponent.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9584/maparenafight2.jpg

(OOC: This isn't the end of my turn, merely a swift action. I'll continue once I know more.)

Eldariel
2013-01-22, 05:46 PM
Mana turns Bag of Holding inside out dropping four massive of swords to the ground, and likewise drops the one she's holding. Then she begins casting a spell. Ren, for its part, holds a scroll but does not appear to cast yet. The steed remains unmoving.

[roll0]

(OOC: Your turn.)

Thattaman
2013-01-23, 02:32 PM
Tayon opens his arms and throws a huge ball of fire at his opponent.

Empowered Fireball [roll0] DC 21 Reflex for half.

Eldariel
2013-01-23, 03:03 PM
When Tayon begins casting a spell, the Faerie Dragon launches a spray of magical missiles at Tayon.

Ren had readied action to use the scroll of Magic Missile (CL9) on Tayon to disrupt spellcasting when it happens.

[roll0]

Roll Concentration vs. DC 10+Damage+Spell Level

Thattaman
2013-01-23, 03:05 PM
DC 24 check [roll0]

Thattaman
2013-01-23, 03:19 PM
Tayon winces as the Faerie Dragon shoots bolts into him. He moves forwards to his opponent, 30 ft. (F16). He puts his hand out and fires three rasy of heat at his enemy. One at the dragon, two at his master.

Scorching rays: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] Damage: [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] IF these hurt, wait until next round with the empowered ones. 9d6 each.

Eldariel
2013-01-23, 04:17 PM
Mana's spell finishes and a sensual, beautiful she-demon appears at L2, 20' up. Mana rides forth on her phantom steed leaving Ren behind, to I14. She then recites a short prophecy that dooms Tayon Ra.
"Like a djinn I come as called, master~" the demon says in a seductive voice.

Then she-demon nods understanding a telepathic command and stares at Tayon Ra attacking his mind.

Mechanics:
Summoning spell finishes. Succubus appears in L2, 20' up.

Free Action: Drop Ren.
Phantom Steed takes move action to move to I14.
Standard Action: Activate Foretell for -2 to rolls.

Succubus takes Standard Action to cast Dominate Person (DC23, you have -2 to rolls)

(OOC: My turn continues after I know the results)

Thattaman
2013-01-23, 05:15 PM
Will save [roll0]

Eldariel
2013-01-23, 05:24 PM
Seeing the subject fall under the Succubus's control, Mana instructs the Succubus telepathically and she says:
"Come, accept her magic and grow stronger."

Ren maintains readied action to cast Cloudkill on Tayon Ra should he break free throughout this. Next turn Mana casts Baleful Polymorph which as per Succubus's instructions Tayon Ra will fail his saves against. That makes him into a toad of both body and will, until finally skewered by swords if the fight truly needs to be to death.