PDA

View Full Version : Bracers of Wands. What to do... What to do. (3.P) ...

rollforeigninit
2012-12-28, 08:11 PM
My character in our little campaign just got his hands on some Bracers of Wands off of a boss guy. Thankfully the Boss hadn't employed them yet as he was a monk with Bracers of Armor instead. Bracers of Wands basically have 6 slots in them that you can fill with a wand in. (All 6 count as drawn.) I also have a Sword with a Wand Chamber in it. This (of course) makes for 7 wands available at any given time.

MY Character is a Gestalt Unarmed Swordsage9//Inquisitor9. He uses an Unawakened Sunblade with said wand chamber. Supposedly the Sunblade will wake up sometime without any help from me. He also uses 2wp fighting (the 2wp chain is 1 feat in our campaigns) with Unarmed Strike as the OH. He spends 90% of the time Fighting Defensively for Crane Style. But I go afield with my descriptions.

Since he's an Inquisitor, what spells would ya use in his 7 Wands? He Has a few ranks in UMD but it's nowhere near reliable. I'd prefer to use all Inquisitor Spells (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/spell-lists-and-domains/spell-lists---inquisitor) What would you guys take? (Assuming no effective price limits.)

frost890
2012-12-29, 07:48 PM
I would say a Cure wand, a Harm wand, Protection from XXX wand, shield of faith wand, Align weapon and some form of distance attack wand(like acid splash).