PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for homebrew maneuvers.

Gharkash
2012-12-28, 09:21 PM
So, i am playing a strength based two hander swordsage, level 7, and i have max ranks in Martial Lore. Since i cannot change that, i asked my DM and he said i could make some maneuvers, show them to him and if he rules in my favor i can use them.

My question and request for help is what maneuvers to make. I would like something that scales well and augments my damage and survivability. I have access to Iron Heart but not Desert Wind, and i am planning to get Stormguard Warrior, so maybe something to synergize well with combat rythm?

I would be interesting in Shadow Hand/Diamond Mind/Tiger Claw maneuvers or stances, since these are the disciplines i have most maneuvers in.

My initial thoughts would be an augmented Child of Shadow stance that gives 50% concealment if you move more than 10 feet (do not have the official one), maybe some boosts like those of desert wind but without the elemental type or something that has utility in and out of combat, but after that my ideas fall apart. Anything fun and interesting with focus on damage/surviving/utility will do.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.