PDA

View Full Version : Mining

javijuji
2012-12-28, 11:42 PM
One of my players is a kobold rogue and he actually wants to put proffesion (Miner) to use. On our last adventure he wanted to mine around a iron door. I decided to allow it since it was "the dungeon's" fault for having dirt walls. But I would like to be able to standarize how much he can actually dig and what materials could he be able to mine through. What if the wall was stone? What if it was crystal? What if it was adamantine?. How fast could he be able to mine a small tunnel. How about 5 cubic feet? Are any of these numbers found anywhere?

Marthinwurer
2012-12-28, 11:47 PM
They're in RotD somewhere.

Roncorps
2012-12-29, 12:02 AM
Link to a discussion about mining, kobold and more.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265801

Kelb_Panthera
2012-12-29, 12:43 AM
Just be glad he hasn't discoverd breaching charges yet.

(explosive packs, from secrets of sarlona. They're an alchemical item that does sick damage against objects when placed as demolition charges.)

Vizzerdrix
2012-12-29, 01:06 AM
Just be glad he hasn't discoverd breaching charges yet.

(explosive packs, from secrets of sarlona. They're an alchemical item that does sick damage against objects when placed as demolition charges.)

Can I get a page number on this? Please?! :smallwink::smallredface::smallredface:

Kelb_Panthera
2012-12-29, 01:11 AM
Can I get a page number on this? Please?! :smallwink::smallredface::smallredface:

Sure. Page 138 on the bottom left of the page. Nasty little things if you know what you're doing.