PDA

View Full Version : Power Progression to Epic

Abated Enigma
2012-12-29, 03:30 PM
Alright, I am a slightly newer gamer. Finished maybe two or three campaigns now. My Psion has finally made it to epic level...

I wish to progress a few already known powers to "Epic" level: Fusion, Genesis, Psionic Contingency, and lastly Psychic Reformation. I realize these are cross discipline, but pay no attention to that.

I wish to accomplish:(Fusion) fuse with multiple targets simultaneously, acquire supernatural abilities, and lastly a sum of the ability scores not just the higher; (Genesis) to be able to control all traits for the plane... Such as Time, Weather, Vegetation, Gravitation, Shape/Overall looks, Alignment [Minor positive/Minor Negative], and access to the plane... I basically want to control all aspects; (Psionic Contingency) to have contingency be permanent until the condition is triggered, multiple contingencies at the same time; (Psychic Reformation) to completely be able to redo all previous levels and redo them accordingly, in regards to this I was told by my DM you were only able to do it with the psionic class levels.

Any help would be appreciated!

Morcleon
2012-12-29, 03:41 PM
Well, you could always use the epic power system (http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/epicSpells.htm). Take the feat, then use mitigation to make them all DC 0.

Beyond convincing your DM to let you create higher level augmentations to these, I'm pretty sure this is the only way to make "epic" level powers.