PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Gond Blooded Forgotten Realms (God Blooded Variant)

silverwolfer
2012-12-30, 09:48 PM
So I took up some time to make a Gond Blooded varient of the monster manual 5 rules given, and came up with this, would like your feedback.

((As this is a variant of something already established in rules, does this count as homebrew or 3.5 conversation?)

Gond Blood Template

Physical Manifestation : Blood of the creature looks like oil, giving all appearances when cut or bloodied, that you are leaking machine oil instead of blood**even though you are**/or/ the creatures shoulders look like metal, provinding a cold to the touch and a pang sound if smacked or clapped against.

Abilities
(SU) When you cast Animate Object, it has permanency added to it.

(EX) Damage against Objects and constructs increased by 15%

+4 Craft and Knowledge (architecture , engineering, local) checks and count as learned skills.

Arcanist
2012-12-31, 12:24 AM
I think this is in the wrong forum :smalltongue:

Permanent Animate Object is KIND of borked... I mean if I wanted to make an unlimited army of Animated Objects to conquer a City (Hmm... *Scribble*) would be awesome... So if you take the Chaos domain you can at maximum get 5 free Animated Objects a day that never stop moving :smalltongue:

EDIT: Silly me, this is for Gond (Neutral Deity of awesome awesome awesome Forge... Of awesome...) so no Chaos Domain :smallbiggrin:

silverwolfer
2012-12-31, 02:51 AM
Gond Blood Template

Physical Manifestation : Blood of the creature looks like oil, giving all appearances when cut or bloodied, that you are leaking machine oil instead of blood**even though you are**/or/ the creatures shoulders look like metal, providing a cold to the touch and a pang sound if smacked or clapped against.

Special Qualities:
Divine Endurance (Ex): The creature gains DR 5/- permanently.

(SU) 1/day Persist Animate Object HD=CL

Gond's Rejection: Once per day as a swift action, a Gond-blooded creature may cause his natural weapons and unarmed attacks to ignore object hardness 20 or less, and count as Adamantine for purposes of overcoming damage reduction, for a number of rounds equal to his Intelligence bonus.

+4 Craft (Pick one) and Knowledge (Architecture & Engineering) are considered class skills and may be used untrained.