PDA

View Full Version : Deranged Template (3.5, Template, PEACH, Insanity)

WaylanderX
2012-12-31, 01:02 PM
Hello peeps,
this is a template I want to use as an effect of a spell for my Delirionist. It is basicly what happens if you rend the sanity of a creature with the most powerfull Insanity Magic. If you guys can let me know if it is balanced, I would be very glad. Ty in advance. The insanity spell-like abilities can be found in the Delirionist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265575) thread under the Spells section.

Deranged Template

http://www.1280x800wallpaper.com/details/vxp08/p_crazy-halloween-creature-1280x800-wallpaper-vxp08.jpg

Creating an Deranged Creature: Deranging Corrupt is a template that can be applied to any living, corporeal creature with an Intelligence score (referred to hereafter as the base creature).

An Deranged Creature has all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and type: The creature gains the augmented subtype. Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.

Hit Dice: Same as base creature

Speed: The creature gains a +10 untyped bonus on all movement modes

Base Attack/Grapple: As base creature

Attack: As base creature

Full attack: As base creature

Damage: Deranged creatures spread their madness in their attacks.
Each successful mellee attack the creature makes with a natural or non-reach weapon deals 1 extra point of Wisdom and Charisma Damage.

Special attacks: An arthropod retains all the base creature special attacks and gains those describe below.

Insanity Supernatural Abilities: At will – Madness Shield, Sanity Rend. 3/day – Nightmare of the Void, Terror of the Void. 1/day – Bone Wreck.

Special qualities: An Deranged creature retains all the traits and special qualities from it’s previous type and gains the following:

No Hiding from The Wicked (Ex):
The creature gains more modes of vision based on its Wisdom Score:

{table=head]Wisdom Score | Benefit
9 and up | Lowlight Vision
5 to 8 | Dark Vision
1 to 4 | Blindsight [/table]

Madness Armors (Ex): The creature gains a Deflection bonus to AC equal to twice its Charisma Penalty

Truesight (Su): An Deranged Creature has a permanent Truesight on it, due to the fact that an insane mind is almost impossible to trick.

Immune for Mind-affecting (Ex): A Deranged creature is immune for all mind-affecting abilities due to the wrecked state its mind is in.

Saving Throws: As base creature.

Abilities: As base Creature, except Wisdom -6 and Charisma -6.

Skills: As base creature.

Challenge Rating: +2 or +1 when base creature has Wisdom or Charisma Based Casting.

Level adjustment: --

WaylanderX
2012-12-31, 06:04 PM
Happy Newyear to all the Playground (Written at 0:02)!

And a fine 2013!