PDA

View Full Version : ShadowCraft Mage pvp gesalt?

silverwolfer
2013-01-02, 10:19 PM
So am doing a beguiler/shadowcraft // Dark Creature / TOB classes

This is a pvp element, so doing traps and all that is sort of secondary, so am not doing Factotcum, and I don't want to flood myself with spells , as I will be enjoying myself some shadow cojuration and shadow evocation to mimic other schools of magic, while also taken advantage of Shalantha's Delicate Disk, to make myself some buff cookies and throwable spells.

What TOB class would you suggest most, Warblade or a swordsage, warblade is int focused but swordsage is clearly balanced towards stealth but would make me heavily MAD for stats.

Can you use more then one delicate disk if you put two of them in your hand and smash them against each other, or would it be against RAW?

Vaz
2013-01-02, 10:30 PM
I can't help but feel Shadow Jaunt and similar would go well thematically; you wouldn't need more than an appropriate dip at the right level. You could always go for Warblade with its nice Healthy D12 HD for Gestalt as well. The Diamond Mind stance for +20 Initiative can't be bad either, especially if you can stack some form of flat footed bonuses in elsewhere like Hide in Plain Sight when near shadow like a Ninja Spy; attacked? Teleport to shadow, hide in there, then get stance ready and attack flat footed enemy once you've prepared some form of poison on your ranged weapon, before Teleporting elsewhere, rinse and repeat while your summoned creatures hold attention from properly seeking you out?