PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Suli Metal Oracle suggested spells/feats?

ShippoWildheart
2013-01-03, 06:04 PM
Hey guys, so I made an Oracle for a live campaign. A friend of mine convinced me to make a Suli due to them being more combat oriented. Game's already started, but it's not too late to make long term planning on how to raise this character well.

Final stats are as follows:
17 STR
10 DEX
13 CON
10 INT
10 WIS
17 CHA

At the moment I grabbed spells that would benefit primarily in battle:

Bless
Shield of Faith

Now here were some spells I plan to get later on, I'd like input on if they are good choices. I'm only going up to level 3 spells for now since I'm not sure if we'll be going any higher than that, seeing it's a Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Level 1:
Divine Favor
Bane
Ant Haul
Doom
Sanctuary

Level 2:
Admonishing Ray
Aid
Defending Bone
Protection from Evil, Communal
Borrow Fortune*

*This spell I plan to abuse the 2-rounds of bad luck by casting other spells, or using Aid Another. Just anything that won't require a high d20 roll.

Level 3:
Channel Vigor
Deadly Juggernaut
Magic Vestment
Prayer
Resist Energy, Communal

In terms of feats, as a Suli I'm definitely grabbing Incremental Elemental Assault, because it's really useful to be able to control my Elemental Assault so it doesn't only last for one battle.

Now a bit of context to help out, the party also has a Tengu Cleric, so he can take care of the really obscure spells that I would have no room to use. I'm all about being able to spam spells to benefit the entire party, or make me a better combatant.

So any suggestions would help immensely. I'm pretty much a front line attacker with support, using either Earthbreakers/Greatswords or reach weapons to defeat my enemies while casting buff spells like Bless to raise everyone's combat effectiveness.

ShippoWildheart
2013-01-04, 01:36 AM
As much as I hate to do this, bumping this up so it doesn't get unanswered.

Arutema
2013-01-04, 02:20 AM
Have you taken your first-level feat and revelation already, or do you need help choosing those?

Edit: Also, what is your curse?

ShippoWildheart
2013-01-04, 03:49 AM
Have you taken your first-level feat and revelation already, or do you need help choosing those?

Edit: Also, what is your curse?

I did. I chose Improved Initiative as my feat, and Metal Weapon as my Revelation. My curse is Haunted, so no digging through my Haversack for stuff, although the free spells like Mage Hand and such is really good stuff. The DM ruled that any weapons carried on me doesn't get affected by the curse, but dropping weapons as a free action is a huge no-no on my end.